Lets go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZachEY

Hey - wait a second. You're a phishy fan - you're not supposed to make sense. Are you loaded?

Haha. Just being honest.

Eagles - Over-rated. If it weren't for Lord Favre and Tom Brady, Donovan McNabb would have the cleanest testicles in the league.

I agree the Eagles come into every season with a ton of hype only to finish with a mediocre record. McNabb chokes when his team needs him most which is why Philadelphia will never win a Super Bowl with him.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the road playing a 4 o'clock game on the west coast is no excuse for losing to them. A game they did everything they could to let the Jets win.

And I could care less how they won I just want to see them win the game. Would I have liked to see them blow Oakland out? Of course but a win is a win and I'll take that over a loss no matter how ugly it is.

Who is making excuses..

I'm just saying that you had a significantly more favorable environment. From a team performance perspective, the W versus the L was meanginless..

Just like the SD game btw..

Who is making excuses..

I'm just saying that you had a significantly more favorable environment. From a team performance perspective, the W versus the L was meanginless..

Just like the SD game btw..

You may not be using it as an excuse but I have seen Jets fans use it as an excuse.

You may not be using it as an excuse but I have seen Jets fans use it as an excuse.

There was no excuse for the Jets loss. None at all.

That having been said, if you're going to say, we beat the raiders, you lost to the raiders, as if that means something, than we beat you, and that has to be factored in.

That's what newjakecity was saying.

There was no excuse for the Jets loss. None at all.

That having been said, if you're going to say, we beat the raiders, you lost to the raiders, as if that means something, than we beat you, and that has to be factored in.

That's what newjakecity was saying.

I brought it up because another poster was calling Miami a joke because they didn't win convincingly. If he doesn't write that I don't post in this thread.

I'm not going to come here and diss the Jets who are in first place and beat Miami in week 1 unless I see a post that is as ridiculous as the one I responded to.

LMAO Jets are the last fans that should be talking smack about this. You guys LOST to the Raiders unlike Miami.

The Jets made the cross country trip and played in Oakland while Miami got to stay at home and play a Raiders team who made the cross country trip and then had to play at 10am their time which hurts WC teams. No WC team should ever have to play on the East Coast at an earlier time than 4pm, otherwise it just isn't right.

Anyway, all that matters is this:

Jets: 7-3

Dolphins: 6-4

And we defeated you in our match-up so we still have a 1 and a half game lead over you since we have the tiebreaker.

Calm down. I know you just took down two of the best teams of the league, at home, ;), but now you will face New England, make a trip to Toronto and the Meadowlands in a 6 week stretch. 4 of your last 5 games are on the road and Miami is a much better team at home. You're still looking at a less than 10 win season.

The Jets made the cross country trip and played in Oakland while Miami got to stay at home and play a Raiders team who made the cross country trip and then had to play at 10am their time which hurts WC teams. No WC team should ever have to play on the East Coast at an earlier time than 4pm, otherwise it just isn't right.

Anyway, all that matters is this:

Jets: 7-3

Dolphins: 6-4

And we defeated you in our match-up so we still have a 1 and a half game lead over you since we have the tiebreaker.

Calm down. I know you just took down two of the best teams of the league, at home, ;), but now you will face New England, make a trip to Toronto and the Meadowlands in a 6 week stretch. 4 of your last 5 games are on the road and Miami is a much better team at home. You're still looking at a less than 10 win season.

Yeah, but for now, we're right there waiting for you guys to slip up...

On a side note 124... My condolences.

You have made a well thought out, lucid and rational explanation as to why you will not lock this thread and I accept your reasoning :rolleyes:

Truth be told, most Dolphin fans would have spelled 'no' wrong, so you're one step ahead of the game ;)

QpBnHtGUKs0

Yeah, but for now, we're right there waiting for you guys to slip up...

On a side note 124... My condolences.

I think you will be waiting until 2009 because I don't see the Jets any worse than 11-5 so you better hope to run the table if you want the division.

And thank you.

I think you will be waiting until 2009 because I don't see the Jets any worse than 11-5 so you better hope to run the table if you want the division.

And thank you.

Somebody filled in the scenario that I love... Miami and the Jets both win out untill week 17... N.Y. is 12-3 with a division record of 4-1, Miami is 11-4 with a division record of 4-1... If Miami wins, we win the division because N.Y. lost to N.E. in week 2... Gotta love a pipe dream.

Somebody filled in the scenario that I love... Miami and the Jets both win out untill week 17... N.Y. is 12-3 with a division record of 4-1, Miami is 11-4 with a division record of 4-1... If Miami wins, we win the division because N.Y. lost to N.E. in week 2... Gotta love a pipe dream.

Chad Pennington will never beat the New York Jets. Never.

But that would be funny if going into the game Miami was 11-4 and the Jets were 12-3.

Archived