Good Luck Today!!!

PFSIKH

While I do not exactly want either team to win, I think I will pull for the Jets.

While last year's run at perfection still pisses me off, I do not want to see the Titans exceeded what the Patriots could not.

While I do not exactly want either team to win, I think I will pull for the Jets.

While last year's run at perfection still pisses me off, I do not want to see the Titans exceeded what the Patriots could not.

so you would rather risk staying out of a division lead, just because your envious of the titans chances at 19-0?

Thanks for the backhanded compliment. :spock:

I actually agree. The Titans aren't nearly as good as the Pats were last year and they

don't deserve to go undefeated. They are barely getting by crappy teams(like the Jags)

by 3 points late in the game. Titans have a real good defense though...but a lot of their

games are like watching paint dry.

I actually agree. The Titans aren't nearly as good as the Pats were last year and they

don't deserve to go undefeated. They are barely getting by crappy teams(like the Jags)

by 3 points late in the game. Titans have a real good defense though...but a lot of their

games are like watching paint dry.

Wow, that sounds eerily familiar to the way the 72 Dolphins were described... Okay, maybe not exactly like that... But I hope we take care of them anyway.

HUH?!

Pats* still have bona fide chance at AFCE and you want div leader to win?

Ha Ha, reverse psyche perhaps?

Well thanks anyway.

Pats* need to take care of the Dolphins today thank you.

so you would rather risk staying out of a division lead, just because your envious of the titans chances at 19-0?

If the Patriots are destined for the AFC East, they will win it. If not, they will lose. I just do not like the Titans.

Thanks. I'm a big Pats fan today against the DolFAGS.

Archived