Celtics game 11/26

Gainzo

A very underwhelming game against the Warriors. The reason I started this thread is because I'm taking my 10 year old daughter to her 1st Celtics game.

My brother and a bunch of his friends went in on season tickets this year and scored some great seats. Lower level, Row 13, directly across from the Celtics bench ($150 each!)

It will be my 1st time sitting in those seats and I'll be taking plenty of pictures.

A very underwhelming game against the Warriors. The reason I started this thread is because I'm taking my 10 year old daughter to her 1st Celtics game.

My brother and a bunch of his friends went in on season tickets this year and scored some great seats. Lower level, Row 13, directly across from the Celtics bench ($150 each!)

It will be my 1st time sitting in those seats and I'll be taking plenty of pictures.

Awesome, be sure to share some pictures!

Lowers at an NBA or even a College game give you a new respect for how athletic these guys are...

Awesome, be sure to share some pictures!

Lowers at an NBA or even a College game give you a new respect for how athletic these guys are...

I've sat down low many times and two things really stick out:

1). How tall the players are.

2). How small they make the court look.

It's a frickin' war in the paint.

LOL

That is true

These big, tall, athletic players are running around on the same basketball court that I played on in High School.

I just hope KG doesn't drop too many F bombs tomorrow night as I'm sure we will hear them!

cavaliers>celtics

You sound a little too c0cky for a team that just beat the Knicks, and Thunder. Meanwhile, the Celtics already beat you guys this year... lol

I am sorry, but when I see the Cavaliers, I think a 1 man team, and sure they just got a new player, so that makes them a 2 man team. Meanwhile, the Celtics, and Magic have 3 big players.

It's destiny to happen.

ECF = Celtics-Magic

You sound a little too c0cky for a team that just beat the Knicks, and Thunder. Meanwhile, the Celtics already beat you guys this year... lol

I am sorry, but when I see the Cavaliers, I think a 1 man team, and sure they just got a new player, so that makes them a 2 man team. Meanwhile, the Celtics, and Magic have 3 big players.

It's destiny to happen.

ECF = Celtics-Magic

I'm sorry but the Orlando Magics are not that good.

cavs???? lollll

agreed with post above

Cleveland's schedule isn't getting any harder either.

Warriors (They suck this year)

Bucks

Knicks

Pacers

Hornets

Raptors

Sixers

Sixers

Hawks

Minnesota

Denver

OKC

Houston

Washington

Miami

Miami

Thats their schedule for the rest of this month, and next month. Seriously that looks like at worst a 12-4 month. Toughest games are Hornets, Raptors, Hawks, Houston, and maybe Sixers can get one from them. That schedule looks weak as ****.

Fun game last night. Reminded my of a late '80s type game with not much defense being played. The seats were awesome and I can't wait to go to more games this season.

My Daughter took the majority of these pics.

Lucky the Leprechaun

Lucky.jpg

The Banners

Banners.jpg

View from our seats

Viewfromseats.jpg

Warmups

Warmups1.jpg

My Daughter

Courtney3.jpg

Paul Pierce

TheTruth.jpg

Final Score

FinalScore.jpg

Awesome man. Hope you and your daughter had a great time.

She loved it. As much as some people want to make fun of the NBA for having songs between every timeout and the scoreboard showing people dancing in the crowd, etc that's what makes it fun for a 10 year old.

There were a lot of kids at the game and I thought that was great. There were also a bunch of hot chicks but I kept that to myself and silently enjoyed the scenery!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived