cold .. rain .. traffic.. etc

gg

so .. i normally travel 2+ hours to a game.. and i never complain, and so my 4+ hour drive to the stadium yesterday was tiresome.. BUT i was looking forward to the game..

i got to the stadium WITH a parking pass, and i had to park by the izod center.. not my first choice.. BUT i was excited for the game....

by the time i got to the stadium i was cold and wet, BUT i was excited for the game...

i watched them play a crappy first half BUT i expected them to come out the second half pumped.

it took me 3+ hours to get home.. and i was cold and drenched.

who would have thought the best football i would see yesterday was the peewee football at the half.

now that i have gotten that off my mind... i feel better..

wait on second thought, i dont :lol:

unless i see something very different in san fran and then home with buffalo.. we will be one and done in the playoffs .. period..

the first decent QB we played again and the pass rush looked like crap.. the holes we lfeft for them to run were amazing...

and our recievers need to catch the ball.. also brett the sainted needs to throw the ball better then that.. bad weather brett might still be retired..

OY!

ok i will stop.. at least for the next 10 mins :lol:

that had to be easily the worst weather I have sit in for a game...I would have taken snow over that

i agree 4h... i would have taken snow.. i didnt mind the cold... but the combination of the rain and the cold was just awful... the rain was falling sideways.. and in buckets.. and i found out that my coat that i thought was rainproof.. was not. :lol:

Cold & rain for eight hours SUCKS. I too would've much rather had delt with snow or just no rain and the tempature at 15.

Agreed. I was at the Penn St. Michigan St. game a week ago and it was around 15 degrees wind chill with some snow and yesterday was 10x's worse than standing through the Penn St. game.

so .. i normally travel 2+ hours to a game.. and i never complain, and so my 4+ hour drive to the stadium yesterday was tiresome.. BUT i was looking forward to the game..

i got to the stadium WITH a parking pass, and i had to park by the izod center.. not my first choice.. BUT i was excited for the game....

by the time i got to the stadium i was cold and wet, BUT i was excited for the game...

i watched them play a crappy first half BUT i expected them to come out the second half pumped.

who would have thought the best football i would see yesterday was the peewee football at the half.

unless i see something very different in san fran and then home with buffalo.. we will be one and done in the playoffs .. period..

the first decent QB we played again and the pass rush looked like crap.. the holes we lfeft for them to run were amazing...

and our recievers need to catch the ball.. also brett the sainted needs to throw the ball better then that.. bad weather brett might still be retired..

OY!

We gotta make the playoffs first, honey! ;)

Sorry you had to sit in that weather.. a nice toasty blanket and comfy chair were the only things I was happy about yesterday!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal. Sounds very rough. Knowing you, I'm sure if the Jets had won it would have made everything worth it. Hope the next game has far better results.

I was high and dry as my seats are covered but it was pretty damn chilly. I stopped in at Redds on Moonachie road for a couple of pops and to let the traffic die down but it was still a nightmare getting home. It seems like half of the crowd bailed at halftime though those that remained were boisterous.

OY!

Come on GG suck it up

if it was Woodstock...you would have loved it;)

Come on GG suck it up

if it was Woodstock...you would have loved it;)

woodstock was in august .. wouldnt have been that cold ;)

It was 70 and dry where I watched the game. :)

have i mentioned that i dont like you? :lol:

I wasn't at the game, but my brother decided to try and tailgate with a couple of his friends by themselves for the first time. They came extremely unprepared, to say the least. No tarps or cover, and all they had were potato skins and burgers. They were flipping the burgers in the rain with a spoon because they didn't bring a spatula. They just got lucky 17A Tailgater was in the next section over and he recognized my bro and helped them out.

Sounds like fun. I chose a good game to miss. :)

I wasn't at the game, but my brother decided to try and tailgate with a couple of his friends by themselves for the first time. They came extremely unprepared, to say the least. No tarps or cover, and all they had were potato skins and burgers. They were flipping the burgers in the rain with a spoon because they didn't bring a spatula. They just got lucky 17A Tailgater was in the next section over and he recognized my bro and helped them out.

Sounds like fun. I chose a good game to miss. :)

yes you did young man! now what i really want to know is .. are you playing hooky or did you have today off for vacation? :D

I decided not to drive home last night. Figured once I got to Hartford the roads would have been a sheet of ice. Boss was pissed I called out for today. Now I have to do real work for a few days to get him to love me again.

What a waste of a day. Thanks Jets for crushing my spirit.

roads were just wet in hartford. .. dont know north of that.

that had to be easily the worst weather I have sit in for a game...I would have taken snow over that

Yeah, that was brutal.

2.5 hours standing under a tent, trying to stay warm a get drunk.

3 hours sitting in my seat, getting poured on, watching us lose.

The drive home was actually easy when the game was over, everyone had already left or not come at all.

BZ

Yeah, that was brutal.

2.5 hours standing under a tent, trying to stay warm a get drunk.

3 hours sitting in my seat, getting poured on, watching us lose.

The drive home was actually easy when the game was over, everyone had already left or not come at all.

BZ

gawd is this a ***** alert

1st GG and now you;)

no wonder you paid $2 for a pastry! :lol:

haha .. i challenge you to find anyplace in kope where you can find anything there less than 10 kroner. Pastry was da bomb and family was fed for 70 kroner. The Hotel wanted 400 kroner for the 4 of us

Hot dog 25-30 Kroner $5-$6

Roasted Almonds 25 kroner $5

Coffee 20 kroner $4 and it sucked..no hazlenut there.

i asked them what you could buy for 5 kroner..$1...they all laughed.

there is no tipping in Denmark so that saved some coin

Archived