Where's the tailgate this sunday????

Boozer76

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks o Bren it looks like I'm headed up to the game this Sunday. Where's the tailgate so I can meet some of you??

Depending on how many strip clubs we take GOB to the night before, we may roll in a little late.

Look forward to meeting you!

We'll be there right after 8 AM Mass Sunday morning.

could you be more specific.. :lol: you are talking nice jewish girl here.. how long are services and how long does it take to get to the stadium..

isnt there a 5pm mass on saturday night you could hit before you go out? i know they have those around here.

Oh wait.. will you need to hit the confessional on sunday morning? :lol:

could you be more specific.. :lol: you are talking nice jewish girl here.. how long are services and how long does it take to get to the stadium..

isnt there a 5pm mass on saturday night you could hit before you go out? i know they have those around here.

Oh wait.. will you need to hit the confessional on sunday morning? :lol:

Being the good Catholic boy that I am, I will be looking for a Pre-Vatican II Latin Mass.

We could be there hours. :bwahaharoll:

GOB I will have to miss you on Sat night- I have a family gathering I have to go to. I will meet up and see you on Sunday some time. All you guys and girls stay out of trouble on Sat night if you can.

FB

Frank,

Sorry if we gave you the impression that this was an optional outing. We picked NJ because you said you spend too much time in NY during the week.

We will pick you up that night. Be ready around 6pm.

:winking0001:

GOB I will have to miss you on Sat night- I have a family gathering I have to go to. I will meet up and see you on Sunday some time. All you guys and girls stay out of trouble on Sat night if you can.

FB

Just make sure you end up by 5H so I don't miss you if you come earlier. :cheers:

EDIT: Cool, so I guess that means I'll be meeting GOB and Boozer. It might just be me going over to 5H, BIG and his friends plan on doing their own tailgate again somewhere. They'll probably just make me walk over, though.

Just make sure you end up by 5H so I don't miss you if you come earlier. :cheers:

EDIT: Cool, so I guess that means I'll be meeting GOB and Boozer. It might just be me going over to 5H, BIG and his friends plan on doing their own tailgate again somewhere. They'll probably just make me walk over, though.

I get to meet you too!!! What a festival this is gonna be,,,,::wub

is anybody going to be at the harley before 11am.. or are all you manly men going to be worn out after a night of partying.. ? :lol:

I'll be there early like usual. you don't get hangovers if you prep yourself accordingly. and I almost always do.

Sweet, what time should I get there and what do I need to bring?

Just bring your drink of choice. food will be readily available.

That's OK, Duane has hot chocolate in the Kingsley.

:rl:

Archived