Favre

Gainzo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am happy, damnit! ;)

Actually, had a good day. We had a potluck lunch at work - I brought in my homemade bruschetta and bought some fresh bread at an Italian Bakery this morning - lot's of good eats were available today and everyone did a tremendous job- but the kicker was the homemade lemonchello someone brought in. Was in the frezer for hours. Lemoncello slush. Stuff is awesome. I've had two glasses full. Maybe that makes me a lemonchello lush? :)

Oh you are such a suckup...... :)

None of the Pats 3 titles count in anyone's eyes except Pats fans... *

Really? Go look at the NFL Official Record Book. They are in there. Only zealot Jets' fan wishing is not in there.

[quote name='Blackout

Favre's SB is tainted if you ask me. Parcells had already bolted for NY - and that news was leaked the day before the big game. The best ST guy - Troy Brown - was made inactive for the game, when he could have played through his injury - according to Troy - and no offense, I'm believing Troy WAY before I believe Tuna. And, Tuna kept saying how afraid he was of Howard - and who does he have Adam kick off to? - Howard! You really think Tuna was going to deliver a victory to Kraft - who he hates? Tuna tanked that SB. I truly believe that.

:P

Favre's SB is tainted if you ask me. Parcells had already bolted for NY - and that news was leaked the day before the big game. The best ST guy - Troy Brown - was made inactive for the game, when he could have played through his injury - according to Troy - and no offense, I'm believing Troy WAY before I believe Tuna. And, Tuna kept saying how afraid he was of Howard - and who does he have Adam kick off to? - Howard! You really think Tuna was going to deliver a victory to Kraft - who he hates? Tuna tanked that SB. I truly believe that.

:P

And you think jets fans are demented:confused0058:

me thinks you had too much vodka in lemonchello;)

Yes. Troy Brown would've stopped Desmond Howard. :lol:

...actually, Vinatieri would have if they called the blantant hold. But then again, the Pats get all the calls, right? ;)

Think about it. All three Pats SB's had Troy playing a prominent role. Troy is the MAN. :D

I'm just playin' btw. Green Bay won fair and square- but man, did Tuna take the sails out of the day when news broke that he was bolting fo the Jets. I will tell you this: the story was broke by Will McDonough - a close buddy of Parcells and a long-time scribe of the Boston Globe who, rumor has it, was not a Kraft supporter. You telling me that story was not leaked the day before the SB on purpose? C'mon....

And Brady has had better coaching and defenses and Special Teams and cameras.

Oh so now you are a Brett apologist?

While Brady has obviously had better coaching, he has had some excellent supporting talent. My guess is, their shortcomings have more to do with the gunslinger and his penchant for INTs.

Archived