The Second Annual Jetnation Tourney

Thor99

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who beat me & where in the thread?

This is an outrage.

And you're right - I don't like football and for the better part of the past decade I've curiously preferred to watch whatever the Jets call what they've been doing on the field.

You got crushed by GreenBeans in the second round.

Ahhh.. I missed IrishJet. Remind me to call you when I misplace my sunglasses, Eagle eye!!! :)

you know i wouldn't screw with ya...oops didn't sound right:D

this should be 10-9 vote as it should be

get the votes in people!!!!!!

some cat is ready to kick winning FG

Congratulations on a battle well fought by both combatants. gg, we now all expect a brisket dinner with all the accoutrements. Of course, there is an alternative option for both ladies to employ to thank us for our support of their quest. Look, even green Jello. Could it be divine intervention guiding us to the true method of resolution to this epic conflict?

femalejellowrestlinggirfs3.jpg

LOL!!! thanks guys! i realize i won this "farce" as thor called it.. out of pity or guilt ..but thanks nonetheless... :D

although i am shocked.. the fact that my old wrinkles won over my girl V's hot abs ... might be proof that this site is as ms. chick pea puts it "ghey" LOL

thanks for those who voted for me..that was very kind.

LOL!!! thanks guys! i realize i won this "farce" as thor called it.. out of pity or guilt ..but thanks nonetheless... :D

although i am shocked.. the fact that my old wrinkles won over my girl V's hot abs ... might be proof that this site is as ms. chick pea puts it "ghey" LOL

thanks for those who voted for me..that was very kind.

I called it a farce once I knew I was going to be eliminated. It's only worthwhile if I win.

Congrats, Imoan.

Archived