The Second Annual Jetnation Tourney

Thor99

This year, I've decided to take the top 64 posters by rep. I've taken the liberty of removing those who have been banned, those who don't post here anymore, and those that have made it clear that they don't want to take part in something so silly.

Here are this years brackets-

The "Messin' with the Sasquatch" BracketMessinWithSasquatch_2_400.jpg

1. BP

2. Sperm Edwards

3. Arsis

4. IrishJet

5. GreenDNA

6. joebabyny

7. GreenBeans

8. Boozer76

9. Garb

10. 4HCrew

11. Tictac

12. NightStalker

13. EY

14. Jetlag

15. CrazyCarl

16. Jetfan13

The "You will respect me!!" bracketcart.jpg

1. Max

2. gg

3. Bob

4. 124

6. ThaiJet

7. NJ

8. ElGringoLoco

9. Ghost

10. Bugeater

11. Borgoguy

12. GM

13. Fishooked

14. serphnx

15. shawn306

16. Bronzey

The Sta-Puft bracketstay_puft_bobblehead_L.jpg

1. Thor99

2. WarEnsemble

3. Mrs.TaborJet

4. ECURB

5. JetMo

6. Marko Cavka

7. Verde

8. Instant Classic

9. TheTroll

10. PFSIKH

11. gangreenman

12. BZ

13. JR128

14. RynoTheJet

15. CTM

16. Can'tHackett

The "Reigning Champion" Brackettugly.jpg

Editor's note- I did a google image search for "Reigning Champion" and this was the first pic to show up.

1. PDM

2. Tabor

3. LBS

4. Gainzo

5. Drago

6. SD

7. faba

8. Kidhuman

9. Barton

10. GOB

11. Bren

12. JFBM

13. Bergen

14. Blackout

15. JetsBabe

16. StillerPaul

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am losing to Bronzey in the first round. Anyone who says otherwise is clueless.

Thor, does the winner get a cool Jets flask?

The battle of the boobs.

I have a couple of hardly used Jets thongs to hand out to the winner.

First round-

BP vs. Jetfan13

Max vs. Bronzey

Thor99 vs. Can't Hackett

PDM vs. StillerPaul

Tell me who is going kick ass and why. First to 5 votes moves on.

BP wins George the Animal Steele style.

Bronzey -- Max's fear of women prevents him from even trying to defend himself.

Thor99 Roger just cant hackett against that much weight.

PDM. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Chainsaw. Chainsaw wins.

BP wins George the Animal Steele style.

Bronzey -- Max's fear of women prevents him from even trying to defend himself.

Thor99 Roger just cant hackett against that much weight.

PDM. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Chainsaw. Chainsaw wins.

i think you were distracted by bronzey's friend felating merriman:D

First round-

BP vs. Jetfan13

Max vs. Bronzey

Thor99 vs. Can't Hackett

PDM vs. StillerPaul

Tell me who is going kick ass and why. First to 5 votes moves on.

Jetfan13 takes out his 9 iron and clobbers BP on the 7th hole. Gulps down a Bud to rid himself of a hairball.

Bronzey smokes a fatty - blows it in Max's direction - he's down for the count.

Thor99 strips down to his Jets thong. Can't Hackett - can't hack it. He forfiets.

PDM pulversizes Stillerpaul with a transatlantic mind melt. Good thing Stiller has a terrible towel for the clean-up.

BP vs. 13- Jetfan13, thinking ahead, brings electric shears. Unfortunately they short out after one pass over BP's woolly pelt. BP wins by rear naked choke.

Max vs. Bronzey- Bronzey is pissed that someone has bigger boobs than her. She is in a complete rage, and easily pins Max. It doesn't hurt that once Max is on his back, much like a turtle, he can't get up.

Thor99 vs. Can't Hackett- Thor99 is too busy admiring himself in his new XXL Jets thong. He doesn't notice Can't Hackett sneaking up behind him with a tire iron. Thor gets KTFO.

PDM vs. Stiller Paul- Nice guys do finish last. PDM wins in 1.4 seconds.

Jetfan13 sends Brenda to get Beep liquored up, but it's not enough. BP wins.

Bronzey distracts Max by dropping her pants and tending the axe wound, but Max suddenly remembers where the "delete" button is. Max wins.

Thor99 is a giant of JetNation. In many ways. Can't Hackett's name proves clairvoyant.

In a shocking outcome, StillerPaul drops an actual steel curtain on the reigning champ, making Marduk's playoff run as fruitful as that of the 2008 Patsies.

BP vs. Jetfan13 - BP will eat him with his hair. Al cannot withstand the hairiness.

Max vs. Bronzey - Bronzey flahes Max but she forgot that he and the Moderators do not swing that way. Max then bans her to outerspace.

Thor99 vs. Can't Hackett - Thor is losing, on the ground like a little girl, until CH sees the Beer Pong table, runs there and while he's playing a round, in his usual snipper style, Thor comes from behind with a 2x4 and kills him.

PDM vs. StillerPaul - StillerPaul puts up a good fight, he is a construction worker after all, but PDM banishes him into Jetsrule128 status, aka, dieing in his signatures, and Paul runs away crying.

BP vs. Jetfan13 - Somehow in a drunken stupor the night before the bout, BP lost his passport and wallet. While Jetfan 13 waits patiently in the ring, BP is outside the arena, unable to get in because he has no ID. In a desperate effort to get in, BP rips open his shirt and screams "I am the real BP, look at my hairy chest!!" Thinking that BP is making inappropriate gay advances, the two guards pick him up and toss him into a dumpster. 13 wins by forfeit

Max vs. Bronzey - Bronzey shows up in a bikini that accentutates her long brown, smooth silky legs, her glistening skin and tight, tight stomach....ehhhhh..Hang on, I'll be right back....

The uhhh,...phone...uhhh...was...ringing. Anyway, Bronzey leaps across the ring and immediately gets Max in a scissor hold around his neck and applies the patented bikini bottom suffocation move. Despite his predicament, Max does not seem to be struggling very hard to get out of the hold, and apparently the erotic asphyxiation phenomenon is in effect as quite embarassingly Max appears to have a swelling in his shorts. Suddenly, Jet Fan by Marriage grabs a folding chair, jumps into the ring and appears to be coming to her husband's rescue. Strangely enough she starts clubbing Max over the head with the chair, leaving him in a bloody heap. Bronzey wins!

Thor99 vs. Can't Hackett - Can't Hackett, feeling supremely confident after seeing a recent picture of a grossly out of shape Thor, sits in his dressing room with his 5H tailgate buddies doing jello shots and playing beer pong (can you blame him?). C.H. staggers toward the middle of the ring where he is met by Thor, who is wheezing and gasping for breath after lifting himself off his stool. Thor accidently belly bumps CH who immediately hits the canvas and goes into a deep sleep for 6 hours in puddle of his own vomit. Thor wins

PDM vs. StillerPaul - PDM, feeling a little c0cky as the defending champ, leaves his laser sig creating laptop in the dressing room. As he approaches the center of the ring, Stiller whips out a Terrible Towel, swings it around his head and with a quick flick of the wrist snaps it into PDM's eye, sending him staggering back to the corner. As Stiller moves in for the kill, PDM pulls a pungent Irish cow chip from his shorts and quickly mashes it in Stillers face, filling his mouth and nostrils. Horrified, Stiller begins projectile vomiting and the Moo Goo Gai Pan that he had for lunch quickly covers the ring. As PDM runs from the vomit spray, Stiller chases him and unfortunately slips on the bile causing him to slip and bang his head on the canvas, knocking him unconscious. PDM wins and the battered defending champ limps into the next round.

i really just wanted to know how one gets on the list i could careless about the tourney but since you asked

Marko

Elgringoloco

JR128

Rynothejet

some of these guys ive only seen post like twice in my 2 and half years on this site

Dude, Marko is a legend.

Archived