The Second Annual Jetnation Tourney

Thor99

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BP vs. Garb: Garb. Garb kicks ass. BP is an uber mod, but that is akin to being the smartest on a short bus.

Bronzey vs. El Gringo Loco: Bronzey. For two reasons.

Thor99 vs. InstantClassic: Thor. Thor is the mini me of uber mod.

PDM vs. Kidhuman: PDM wins via Flash Player creativity.

BP vs. Garb -- The high horse is eaten by the hairy mystery man.

Bronzey vs. El Gringo Loco -- He's Loco, therefore he wins.

Thor99 vs. InstantClassic -- Thor gets him drunk and takes advantage of the young Jets fan. He never saw it coming.

PDM vs. Kidhuman -- PDM will always win unless he is facing me. ;)

I think I have a shot of being this year's cinderella team. I don't know who my round 2 matchup is but I am feeling like a George Mason run is in the making... :D

You have Max's wife, JFBM, in the next round. No chance whatsoever.

Thor, BP, Bronzey and PDM all make it into the sweet sixteen.

Up next-

Beans vs. Sperm

NJ vs. gg

Verde vs. CTM

GOB vs JetsBabe

Beans is Da Man,,,he can net out more of Spermies BS than anyone!

CTM shows up wearing a sexey speedo..Verde comes in with a wet-T.. it is way too much for CTM to handle. V is amused by the smallness of his package and her words ring out "is that all ya got" sends CTM running for the hills

GOB brings 4 dozen creme filled donuts to match and challenges JB to a sucking out the creme contest. GOB is no match for this Fla dynamo and

JB wins 48-0. her winning comments " GOB it's all in the way u use your tongue"

GG has a plan she was out to meet the boys in the band. She sez Come on Dude let's get it on and they proceeded to take that hotel down. Unfortunately for NJ he was no where to be found in this dream!

Thor, BP, Bronzey and PDM all make it into the sweet sixteen.

Up next-

Beans vs. Sperm

NJ vs. gg

Verde vs. CTM

GOB vs JetsBabe

Seeing that I am Garbanza - or "chick pea" 'gotta stick with my fellow legume. Beans wins.

GG is a legend. NJ is not. GG wins.

Verde is a legend, CTM is not. Verde wins.

GOB is a legend, Jets Babe just thinks she is. GOB wins.

Beans vs. Sperm - Beans and his kids are cuter than Sperm in the leopard speedo.

NJ vs. gg - gg drowns NJ in a sea of candy corn.

Verde vs. CTM - Verde unleases her dobie and it's all over.

GOB vs JetsBabe - GOB polices the mean streets of Detroit and can handle anything, anyone (except maybe Max and his hosting abilities at Jets games :)).

Beans vs. Sperm: Not since the pairing of Oscar Wilde and Lord Alfred Douglas, has the world braced for such cerebral histrionics. Sadly, the contest between Beans and Sperm is to be decided on whether that day's mortadella hero (hoagy for our friends in Philadelphia) was made with mortadella impregnated with the traditional peppercorns, or the more New World variety, which contains pistachio. Since beans are a legume, hence a cousin of the nut, Beans gambles all and, sadly, is stunned to see tiny flecks of black peeking out of his mid-day repast. Winner: Sperm.

NJ vs. gg: Employing little known texts of the Kabbalah (קַבָּלָה‎), gg conjures up Abaddon the Destroyer, chief of all Hebrew demons. Though he tries valiantly to bribe the evil entity with an original, signed, copy of Love Beach by Emerson Lake & Palmer, Abaddon turns NJ into a steaming pile of dung from a musk oxen, mysteriously stricken with Contagious Equine Metritis. Winner: gg.

Verde vs. CTM: As the contest has now taken on a more serious tone, and her "win at all cost" blood lust has escalated to a frightening level, Verde threatens to shoot her beloved Doberman in the trachea with a sawed-off shotgun (given to her by her well meaning, but childishly myopic, in-laws) unless CTM relents. Not wanting to soil the carpeting at the recently renovated King Buffet, where the standoff has occurred, CTM concedes the match, and is given the check. (Incidentally, though the beautiful beast is now out of harm's way, Verde inexplicably breaks her vegan-oriented dietary practices by consuming numerous portions of, seemingly, well prepared curry beef and roasted pork with black bean sauce.) Winner: Verde.

GOB vs JetsBabe: A decision which will plague him for the remainder of his existence, G.O.B. challenges JetsBabe to a "pose down" in the Greco-Roman tradition, which requires both to be naked and anointed with Lebanese almond oil. A stunning and glistening JB wins the contest unanimously, whilst causing a near riot amongst the residents of a Dutch hospital for the criminally insane, where Max has scheduled the event. Winner: JetsBabe.

Beans vs. Sperm: Beans promises to let Sperm win the POTW if he forfeits, so GB walks out with a victory.

NJ vs. gg: GG swoops in for the quick finisher.

Verde vs. CTM: Verde challenges CTM to a weight-lifting contest, which CTM obviously has no chance in.

GOB vs JetsBabe: JetsBabe plans on gouging GOB, which ultimately backfires because he never opens his eyes. GOB then finishes her.

Beans vs. Sperm: Sperm does the research he knows the allowance cap for kids in the Beans' household, has stats on all of GBs past performances, but overlooks one thing - Beans can make the whole NJ persona disappear with a keystroke.

NJ vs. gg: NJ gives it a valiant effort, but finds classic music, brisket and breasts too much of an obstacle to overcome. Who wouldn't?

Verde vs. CTM: Verde sics a doberman on CTM, then draws a cartoon of the scene and publishes it to further his humiliation. CTM was last heard muttering something about it all being Kleck's fault.

GOB vs JetsBabe: JB shows up in a bikini and tries to draw the cop off guard with seduction. GOB decides there are too many weight watchers points in a dish like that, so he slaps on the cuffs and sends her to juvie.

Beans vs. Sperm -- Blah.

NJ vs. gg -- Naomi doesn't lose to a guy from Illinois. Never.

Verde vs. CTM -- I don't know CTM much, so I'll go with Verde and her sweet abs prevailing.

GOB vs JetsBabe -- Erika stands no chance against the new, slimmer Pat. Sorry beautiful!

Jetsbabe for the win. Sorry Guns.

Ouch, Bergen with the knockout blow. Guns is down for the count. Although, if you're going to be pinned, having Jetsbabe do it takes the sting out of the loss.

Up next-

GreenDNA vs. IrishJet

#27 vs. 124

JetMoses vs. BZ

JFBM vs. BergenJet

Ouch, Bergen with the knockout blow. Guns is down for the count. Although, if you're going to be pinned, having Jetsbabe do it takes the sting out of the loss.

Up next-

GreenDNA vs. IrishJet

#27 vs. 124

JetMoses vs. BZ

JFBM vs. BergenJet

World traveler DNA makes a unscheduled trip to Ireland and tampers with IJ's bangers and haggis, the result IJ is on crapper for 2 weeks and out of comp

124 undecided on what jersey to wear, puts on all 49 of them and waddles

into arena against a much faster #27 who proceeds to run circles around him until 124 collapses and falls El Morte!!!!

BZ tracks down Moses in Tenn and gives him a welcome Beatty!!!!

JFBM sends Brownies as a belated wedding gift to Bergen, As he opens gift he is unaware that Brownies are laced with Christiana's finest ...which causes some terrible Kotite flashbacks and eventual self be-heading

Assmop clearly has a personal agenda against me. Its funny. :lol:

I won't vote on my matchup, that would be unfair, but for the other three:

GreenDNA vs IrishJet -- IJ is the younger, quicker and drunker of the two, thus giving him more energy.

JetMoses vs BZ -- BZ is the biggest homer there is, JetMo maybe one of the most negative. That said in, a fight, and I've met them both, I'd have to take JetMo. Sorry BZ!

JFBM vs BergenJet -- This years "cinderalla" will probably lose next round, but not this one.

GreenDNA vs. IrishJet: In the spirit of good sportsmanship, GreenDNA and IrishJet head to a local pub--The Lung & Ax--for a pre-contest meal. It is here that, tragically, GreenDNA chokes to death on a nugget of mutton, mysteriously hidden in a forkful of nearly perfectly prepared Colcannon. Pity. Winner: IrishJet.

#27 vs. 124: At first, the concept of who could best recreate The Deposition of Christ, painted in 1507 by the brilliant Italian master, Raphael, using only the blood of a hastily sacrificed street urchin, seemed barbaric and the height of gauche in painting circles. The ratings for the Pay-Per-View event proved otherwise, with both 124 and #27 creating stunning, nearly flawless, depictions of the ethereal original painting. 124 pulls out the victory, however, after mixing in with his paint a bit of bile from a boar he had killed the previous morning, giving the Madonna in the paiting the necessary ocre-tinged hues. Winner: 124.

JetMoses vs. BZ: Running head-first into the largest threshing machine in the continental United States, JetMo seals the victory in their "Who Can Best Eviscerate Themselves" contest. Always the showman, JetMo adds a bit of

GreenDNA vs. IrishJet - Another real tough one but anybody who puts their location in their user name has to get the win.

#27 vs. 124 - I adopted 124 as a little brother years ago. Have to go with 124.

JetMoses vs. BZ - another tough one but I got to go with Mo.

JFBM vs. BergenJet - can't vote on my own matchup. :)

IJ (it's a day to embrace change and be kind to foreingers :) )

124 (124's avatar has Boston roots - 27 has a chick licking another chicks ass.)

JetMoses ('gotta love Jetmo's conservative spirit - these days that sort of attitude goes over as well as a George Bush fart at an Al Queda picnic ;))

JFBM (Gawd Bless her - Saint if ever there was one)

Archived