Anybody want to crash a Bat Mitzvah?

Bob

Speaking of Jewish.

There's a free day of music coming up in NYC, unfortunately it's on a football Sunday (Sept 25th). But a band named Blackfield who I recommend is playing at 8 PM. Blackfield is made up of Stephen Wilson, the genius behind Porcupine Tree and Israeli musician Aviv Geffen to name two.

It's called Jewzapalooza

http://www.oyhoo.com/nyjmhf2k5/25.html

Notice the site is called Oyhoo.

Funny.

d

The fact that you had your BM when you were 12. You may be Jewish, but you really are very very unobservant. And you speak about Judaism loosely. I wasn't questioning that you were jewish. If you could read hebrew I accused you of acting similarly to a gentile, or more of a gentile than a jew. You didn't understand that, so I figured simply "goy" would get the message across.

You got a problem with gentiles? :shock:

How exactly, pray tell, does a gentile act? :-k

Storm's good people, and he's been here a lot longer than you. Why don't you knock it off?

Shalom indeed.

Now now you boys. This reminds me of the two JEWS who invented copper wire because they were fighting over a penny. I kid because my best friends are JEWS and COLORED men, therefore I am right insaying that we have to get along if the diversity quilt is to mean anything. You can't keep up the stereotype of GRUMPY OLD JEWS like mathhou and lemon. "I'm a JEW!!""NO I'm a bigge r JEW> YOu suck." :evil:

Thanks for your time

Peach

You can't keep up the stereotype of GRUMPY OLD JEWS like mathhou and lemon. "I'm a JEW!!""NO I'm a bigge r JEW> YOu suck." :evil:

Thanks for your time

Peach

C'mon Peach. It's spelled just like it sounds:

Matthau. Sound it out.

They should have left Bad News Bears alone. It was sacred to me. Billy Bob Thornton is on my sht list. Right after Peach.

CHARLES%20BUKOWSKI.jpg

Get your rocks off

:^o#-o I have learned that only the stupidest simple people correct other PEOPLES spelling and grammar on the internets. Who cares how you spell Matthau? He had a face like an old catchers mitt and spent his whole career playing the same character. Yeah I believe that your gonna **** sophia loren in the sequel. BNB 1 suckd too. Well Well Well if it isn't Englepuke.

Peach

lmao. You have to be over 13 to get a real bar mitzvah. Only girls can get them when they're 12.

Or are you female? :shock:

No, I'm not female. And my bar mitzvah was quite real. It was done early so I do a certain part of the Haftorah.

Sorry I don't meet your standards of a good Jew. I guess I'm too American.

Good call Mose.... The Peach is sorely needed for this thread. To avoid any personal attack - Storm has been given a bunch of idiotic relig-o-babble from a poster that I guess doesn't understand:

A. There really isnt any chance for disruption of a Bat Mitzva given by a JN member for her daughter.

B. Said JN member is thought very highly of by me and I'm sure everyone else around here (Tx dunt count)prompting the (operative word ~>)kidding

C. People have been known to get ...how you say.... Banned... here for religious ranting.

Sorry you had to waste the keystrokes Storm.

Eh, it happens, what can you do? I even said in my first post that it was just a joke. Some people just dont' want to hear it.

And thanks brotha.

:^o#-o I have learned that only the stupidest simple people correct other PEOPLES spelling and grammar on the internets. Who cares how you spell Matthau? He had a face like an old catchers mitt and spent his whole career playing the same character. Yeah I believe that your gonna F#ck sophia loren in the sequel. BNB 1 suckd too. Well Well Well if it isn't Englepuke.

Peach

Did I mention we have a baseball forum, Peach? Jet/bosoxfan: get to know him.

anifun1.gif\:D/ RnSsmack1.gif

thank god i am not old enough to have a 13 year old daughter :mrgreen:

well best of luck to who ever this is ;)

I didn't think any of us young girls here were old enough to have teenage daughters. :wink:

But I agree, best of luck and congratulations to whoever this mystery lady is.

Yes, best of luck to whoever it is! :wink:

...why yes Verde...best of luck to WHOEVER it is!!...May it be a blessed event.

On another note...be easy Machiavelli. You may not like the joke but it is a joke to the person in question and they won't be offended by this because they know it is not done maliciously or with any intent of crashing it at all. We here are very respectful of one another and of religion and faith in particular. Thats why it's not allowed here. So calm down.

Archived