Anybody want to crash a Bat Mitzvah?

Bob

I know someone who's throwing a big bash on Sept. 10.

The mother of the honoree would have to pretend to be horrified if we showed up, but I think she'd secretly be delighted.

Especially if we wore Jets gear and brought tequila.

Who's in?

oh holy moses... LOL i hope i didnt tell you all where it is ;)

actually who is that??? i didnt realize there was another Jewish woman on the board?

thank god i am not old enough to have a 13 year old daughter :mrgreen:

well best of luck to who ever this is ;)

Look here, putz. I'm jewish and I don't appreciate your willingness to ruin a young jewish woman's special day.

Are you even jewish? you dont look jewish, thats for sure.

Do you even know what Bar/Bat Mitzvot represent? Do you? Can you please explain in great detail the significance of becoming a b'nei mitzvah?

I'm curious, did you have to google search the word "bat mitzvah" 20 times before you spelled it correctly?

I have one thing to say to you: "atah chamor gadol, veh ha yeladim shelcha hem typshim."

There, that's some rusty old hebrew for you, written in english letters. Please tell me what it means, it's been months since I've worked on hebrew, and I would like to know if I made any "dikduk" errors.

"Todah rabah, calbah."

Look here, putz. I'm jewish and I don't appreciate your willingness to ruin a young jewish woman's special day.

Do you even know what Bar/Bat Mitzvot represent? Do you? Can you please explain in great detail the significance of becoming a b'nei mitzvah?

I'm curious, did you have to google search the word "bat mitzvah" 20 times before you spelled it correctly?

I have one thing to say to you: "atah chamor gadol, veh ha yeladim shelcha hem typshim."

There, that's some rusty old hebrew for you, written in english letters. Please tell me what it means, it's been months since I've worked on hebrew, and I would like to know if I made any "dikduk" errors.

"Todah rabah, calbah."

now you guys know why jews annoy me. well, all jews except for greengal and jets6ever. and max too

"Todah rabah, calbah."

What the.... :shock:

I'm always up for crashing a party.

"Todah rabah, calbah."

Alrighty then!

"Todah rabah, calbah."

Actually, I AM jewish, condecending prick. And, it's been years (since my bar mitzvah) since I've even looked at Hebrew. Sorry if you took the joke a bit too seriously. You've got to remember this is JN, and we kid around, alot.

Actually, I AM jewish, condecending prick. And, it's been years (since my bar mitzvah) since I've even looked at Hebrew. Sorry if you took the joke a bit too seriously. You've got to remember this is JN, and we kid around, alot.

Are you really? Some jew you are. Not even glancing at hebrew since your bar mitzvah, you being Jewish doesn't excuse you or that bob guy from acting like immature imbeciles, even jokingly speaking of "crashing" a big religous event - it's just stupid.

storm - "ain lecha milah? oh lo? keey atah pa'al domeh le echad goy."

How old are you?

Are you really? Some jew you are. Not even glancing at hebrew since your bar mitzvah, you being Jewish doesn't excuse you or that bob guy from acting like immature imbeciles, even jokingly speaking of "crashing" a big religous event - it's just stupid.

storm - "ain lecha milah? oh lo? keey atah pa'al domeh le echad goy."

How old are you?

No, I'm just making it up so I can feel special.

God, you're an a$$hole.

I'm going to be 24 soon enough. And it's a joke. And I don't recall anyone saying they were going to crash the ceremony. The reception, y'know... the party, that's what would be crashed.

You're a jackass. You don't see the person in question getting up in arms about it, do you? No, you don't. You know why? Because they know we're kidding around. God, you're so typical, sterotypical. It makes me sick.

No, I'm just making it up so I can feel special.

God, you're an a$$hole.

I'm going to be 24 soon enough. And it's a joke. And I don't recall anyone saying they were going to crash the ceremony. The reception, y'know... the party, that's what would be crashed.

You're a jackass. You don't see the person in question getting up in arms about it, do you? No, you don't. You know why? Because they know we're kidding around. God, you're so typical, sterotypical. It makes me sick.

Goy.

Hardly. Goy.

So... you still think I'm not jewish. Whatever. I don't have to prove my faith to you.

But, I feel compelled to make you look dumber than you already look. I had my bar mitzvah when I was 12, a month before I turned 13. I have a copy of the Pentateuch & Haftorahs currently sitting in my lap, that was given to me as a gift, after I completed my reading. As a matter of fact, my bar mitzvah was 8-20-94. It's a nice book... even has the Hewbrew with english translations and commentary.

Just because I don't read or speak Hebrew anymore, doesn't mean I'm not Jewish. Just means I'm not a very religious person.

מאצ'יאואלי, סוגר לעזאזל כבר אתה מטריד אידיוט. הפסק שלך בוכה כבר ודחף שזה הישבן הרגיש מדי שלך. אתה משחק את התפקיד של היהודי הסטריאוטיפי באופן מושלם.

I agree 100%. Bob is a troublemaker......

If woody had gone straight to the police, this would never have happened

So... you still think I'm not jewish. Whatever. I don't have to prove my faith to you.

But, I feel compelled to make you look dumber than you already look. I had my bar mitzvah when I was 12, a month before I turned 13. I have a copy of the Pentateuch & Haftorahs currently sitting in my lap, that was given to me as a gift, after I completed my reading. As a matter of fact, my bar mitzvah was 8-20-94. It's a nice book... even has the Hewbrew with english translations and commentary.

Just because I don't read or speak Hebrew anymore, doesn't mean I'm not Jewish. Just means I'm not a very religious person.

You had your BM when you were 12? Only gorlsare supposed to do that, boys have it when they turn 13. That's just how it's done today. Those are the circumstances.

No. That's not the only reason why I don't feel you're really jewish. I'm not going to say the other reason, I'm not about to hurt anyone's feelings.

gun - how is that to be read? the two words on the bottom last? Either way, I can't make it out completely, the text is hard for me to read. My vision isn't perfect and I need Hebrew to be printed mostly, that's too choppy.

-Machiavelli

No. That's not the only reason why I don't feel you're really jewish. I'm not going to say the other reason, I'm not about to hurt anyone's feelings.

Ok tough guy... then why don't you think I'm jewish? And remember, you don't know me, as in at all. And, add to that I am very jewish. So, why aren't I a jew in your eyes? Is it because I know how to have fun? I don't have sex through a hole in the sheets of my bed? I don't have long stringy hair?

You're a ******* loser. I've never once had my faith questioned, and I'm not about to allow some douche to question it.

Ok tough guy... then why don't you think I'm jewish? And remember, you don't know me, as in at all. And, add to that I am very jewish. So, why aren't I a jew in your eyes? Is it because I know how to have fun? I don't have sex through a hole in the sheets of my bed? I don't have long stringy hair?

You're a farging loser. I've never once had my faith questioned, and I'm not about to allow some douche to question it.

The fact that you had your BM when you were 12. You may be Jewish, but you really are very very unobservant. And you speak about Judaism loosely. I wasn't questioning that you were jewish. If you could read hebrew I accused you of acting similarly to a gentile, or more of a gentile than a jew. You didn't understand that, so I figured simply "goy" would get the message across.

The fact that you had your BM when you were 12. You may be Jewish, but you really are very very unobservant. And you speak about Judaism loosely. I wasn't questioning that you were jewish. If you could read hebrew I accused you of acting similarly to a gentile, or more of a gentile than a jew. You didn't understand that, so I figured simply "goy" would get the message across.

I had my bar mitzvah a month before my birthday, you freaking idiot. Obviously, you don't get that part.

So, I'm not a strict Jew, so what? You see, where I live, there isn't an abundant amount of Jews. Or any. I was the only Jew in my school. Besides my brother. And, I was made fun of for my faith. Obviously, you don't understand that. Let me break it down for you. Kids are mean. Kids are assholes. Like you! You can relate to children! So, I wasn't out going about my faith. I didn't practice it, in terms of keeping up with my studies. That and you don't know a damn thing about me, save for a couple posts on an internet message board. So, why don't you save yourself the trouble of looking like an idiot, and quit posting.

I had my bar mitzvah a month before my birthday, you freaking idiot. Obviously, you don't get that part.

So, I'm not a strict Jew, so what? You see, where I live, there isn't an abundant amount of Jews. Or any. I was the only Jew in my school. Besides my brother. And, I was made fun of for my faith. Obviously, you don't understand that. Let me break it down for you. Kids are mean. Kids are a$$holes. Like you! You can relate to children! So, I wasn't out going about my faith. I didn't practice it, in terms of keeping up with my studies. That and you don't know a damn thing about me, save for a couple posts on an internet message board. So, why don't you save yourself the trouble of looking like an idiot, and quit posting.

lmao. You have to be over 13 to get a real bar mitzvah. Only girls can get them when they're 12.

Or are you female? :shock:

Has anybody seen 3Peach?

Good call Mose.... The Peach is sorely needed for this thread. To avoid any personal attack - Storm has been given a bunch of idiotic relig-o-babble from a poster that I guess doesn't understand:

A. There really isnt any chance for disruption of a Bat Mitzva given by a JN member for her daughter.

B. Said JN member is thought very highly of by me and I'm sure everyone else around here (Tx dunt count)prompting the (operative word ~>)kidding

C. People have been known to get ...how you say.... Banned... here for religious ranting.

Sorry you had to waste the keystrokes Storm.

So, I'm not a strict Jew, so what? You see, where I live, there isn't an abundant amount of Jews. Or any. I was the only Jew in my school. Besides my brother. And, I was made fun of for my faith. Obviously, you don't understand that. Let me break it down for you. Kids are mean. Kids are a$$holes. Like you! You can relate to children! So, I wasn't out going about my faith. I didn't practice it, in terms of keeping up with my studies. That and you don't know a damn thing about me, save for a couple posts on an internet message board. So, why don't you save yourself the trouble of looking like an idiot, and quit posting.

give it up storm shadow. your a bad jew and thats that #-o

Archived