Wells calls Torre a 'punk' for comments in book

NIGHT STALKER

On June 28, 1997, Wells took the mound wearing an authentic 1934 Babe Ruth hat, which Wells bought for $35,000. Manager Joe Torre made Wells take it off after the first inning because it didn't conform to uniform standards. Wells then blew a 3

Please post my PMs to you.

You have my permission.

I have all my PMs. and have none sent to you.

Re: If you have a problem with me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Dierking

Why don't you take it private.

There is nothing worse than to see someone, or multiple people crying about the posts of other people, because they feel they act in a certain way.

If I have in some way offended you personally, I apologize. I certainly did not go about it the way that you did with name calling and bashibng.

if you don't agrtee with my opinion, so be it. You will find that in teh worrld.

if they offend you so much, put me on ignore or don't read them. The world will never know.

But your granstanding to try and show someone up is shameless.

The best to you.

Calm down. I was never offended. You're just extremely condescending. Keep doing you though. I just want to talk baseball.

there ya go, faggot

Re: If you have a problem with me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Dierking

Why don't you take it private.

There is nothing worse than to see someone, or multiple people crying about the posts of other people, because they feel they act in a certain way.

If I have in some way offended you personally, I apologize. I certainly did not go about it the way that you did with name calling and bashibng.

if you don't agrtee with my opinion, so be it. You will find that in teh worrld.

if they offend you so much, put me on ignore or don't read them. The world will never know.

But your granstanding to try and show someone up is shameless.

The best to you.

Calm down. I was never offended. You're just extremely condescending. Keep doing you though. I just want to talk baseball.

there ya go, faggot

Wow, how harsh. I can see why you would be so upset.

Nice name calling by you, though.

Archived