wtf? Peter Warrick Signs With IFL Team

jetsrule128

So WHY am I so angry, knowing there are so many negative statistics with Pete's career?

Two words: Kurt Warner.

Kurt Warner is not my favorite person, though right now he is assisting in my bro Quan Boldin's bid to relocate in the offseason... (I am predicting either Philly or Seattle.)

However, he also went (and is still in exempt status) in(to) Arena Football. He got his Super Bowl ring and on Feb. 1 will try for Number TWO with the Cardinals.

He was given a second chance.

There are unconfirmed rumors that Peter was contacted by several camps to attend (Miami, Carolina, Jacksonville, and the Jets) in 2007. In May 2008, he joined Montreal in the Canadian League, only to be released a month later (what a crock, eh!?)

Good grief, what is this author going on about?

Warrick was drafted first round, was given every chance to show what he could do, bombed, then went to another team and bombed there.

And if the reports are true that he was then contacted by several NFL teams but ended up in Canada, (where the salries are one-tenth of the NFL), then it means he flunked his tryouts with those NFL teams.

He's had his chances.

Archived