TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

So instead of defending yourself with cogent reasons, you rant and rave and stomp off.

Hey, EY. He did it again.

ive tryed to defend my self and EY just says im missing the point so.. what am i to do..

i still think Vicious is guilty because him and Norway were acting to similar in the begining but it seems everyone forgot about that...

but its all good there is plenty of time left for you guys to realize who is the real Mafia and who isnt.. for the time being my vote is for Thor but will most likely be change shortly

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive tryed to defend my self and EY just says im missing the point so.. what am i to do..

i still think Vicious is guilty because him and Norway were acting to similar in the begining but it seems everyone forgot about that...

but its all good there is plenty of time left for you guys to realize who is the real Mafia and who isnt.. for the time being my vote is for Thor but will most likely be change shortly

That's because your defense does not address my accusation.

I can't be certain it's Lil Mick... could be Irish Jet too, but methinks there is some inexperience in the mafia, and it's one of the two.

I agree, this has been tough to follow with all the inactivity. Havent had an easy time making great cases on anyone.

Irish is playing very scetchy. He actually reminds me a lot of the way I played the first time I was mafia.

If the town is feeling like he is more scummy than Mick...I would gladly change my vote.

:rl: because your saying im guilty because i voted for JVoR.. that means you and Thor are guilty because you voted for him also hahahahah your funny

Um, this just further proves you don't get it.

I've said 3 times now, it's not about voting during the day, it's about who the mafia votes to kill at night. A vote amongst themselves that no one can see.

Wow. :confused0085:

If you still have 0 concept of how this game works, than even if your innocent, your death costs us little because the help you're able to provide is non-existent.

I agree, this has been tough to follow with all the inactivity. Havent had an easy time making great cases on anyone.

Irish is playing very scetchy. He actually reminds me a lot of the way I played the first time I was mafia.

If the town is feeling like he is more scummy than Mick...I would gladly change my vote.

Yes, I'm not too thrilled about him either, and would be willing to vote that way too if people are more confident.

What do you think about Lil Mick not getting this concept at all?

Could he be innocent just based on the fact that he doesn't know how the mafia deliberation works? It's certainly possible.

I think we have a solid nucleus of known 'town' now, and we can begin to weed things down even if we're wrong here.

Um, this just further proves you don't get it.

I've said 3 times now, it's not about voting during the day, it's about who the mafia votes to kill at night. A vote amongst themselves that no one can see.

Wow. :confused0085:

If you still have 0 concept of how this game works, than even if your innocent, your death costs us little because the help you're able to provide is non-existent.

exactly so if i was mafia why would i show people who i want to kill and them kill them anyways when they get lucky.. it makes no sense.. but whatever lets move thats getting old

idk i guess im just over reacting here and its my napolian complex kicking in..

but its not looking good anyways what is that now 4 votes for me... cmon town folk i need 3 more votes in order for you guys to kill off one more innocent bystander

Well, JiF seems to believe in me now, and I've been preaching to keep Thor since day one, so Thor, JiF, and I aren't likely to vote for Thor... Neither is RJF.

So, care to make a case for someone else who's a compelling candidate?

idk i guess im just over reacting here and its my napolian complex kicking in..

but its not looking good anyways what is that now 4 votes for me... cmon town folk i need 3 more votes in order for you guys to kill off one more innocent bystander

Here's an idea. Prove that you are innocent. 2 players that voted you (me and Ey) are saying that we are not 100% on you. We would change our vote.

If you are so worried, than role reveal. Its seems to be the ongoing theme here anyway. And if you are asking for the town to vote, than vote yourself.

I just dont get the angle you are taking here my man.

Well, JiF seems to believe in me now, and I've been preaching to keep Thor since day one, so Thor, JiF, and I aren't likely to vote for Thor... Neither is RJF.

So, care to make a case for someone else who's a compelling candidate?

Yes i still think Vic is guilty and ive said that from the start and Irish is acting a little strange also..

Here's an idea. Prove that you are innocent. 2 players that voted you (me and Ey) are saying that we are not 100% on you. We would change our vote.

If you are so worried, than role reveal. Its seems to be the ongoing theme here anyway. And if you are asking for the town to vote, than vote yourself.

I just dont get the angle you are taking here my man.

i did vote i voted Thor

and you really want me role reveal?? that hasnt been working to good

i did vote i voted Thor

and you really want me role reveal?? that hasnt been working to good

The only reason you're voting for me is because I voted for you the other day. That reeks of scummyness.

There are several people who believe that I am a townie, and they're right.

The only reason you're voting for me is because I voted for you the other day. That reeks of scummyness.

There are several people who believe that I am a townie, and they're right.

well to help your case your right... but thats why ive said a couple times im going to change my vote.. i just hate how its always a certain few people that vote then people like WP and RJF dont even place a vote.. so i voted for you to be a d!ck but i really think Vic or one of the less active guys are guilty

well to help your case your right... but thats why ive said a couple times im going to change my vote.. i just hate how its always a certain few people that vote then people like WP and RJF dont even place a vote.. so i voted for you to be a d!ck but i really think Vic or one of the less active guys are guilty

Well, you're doing an excellent job at being a dick.:cheers:

You know who else are dicks? Mafia!!

I said vote for yourself.

Role reveal has helped that individual player. They werent voted off, JVoR was lynched.

WP went from suspect #1 to no suspicion at alll...same can be said about Vic.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little wary of this tactic, could be a fake to throw me (us) off. But, for now, all I can do is be weary, can't vote them off yet.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little wary of this tactic, could be a fake to throw me (us) off. But, for now, all I can do is be weary, can't vote them off yet.

Im always warry of the tactic, but everyone is doing it. ;)

My point was that if he was really innocent and bent out of shape about it, he could go that route.

I do think its ironic that nobody is coming to his rescue.

My suspects are Mick, Irish, War. Im thinking they are working together. I am not buyimg for one second all the B.S. that Irish is throwing around about how he needs to play wiser and that his inexperience has lead to innocent deaths. I think there is probably 1 experienced mafia that is telling them how to act...maybe DD....but he has been playing terribly innocent thus far.

You're completely wrong.

I haven't used inexperience as an excuse, I just don't think I'm very good at the game in general, I am actually trying my best to find something but you make it sound like it''s so easy to identify who the scum actually are. I've been wrong. Twice. And I'm hardly the only one.

ok you wanna know my role

screech9.jpg

Im Screech from Saved by the Bell... in my PM from doggin it say i basically am clueless and have no powers im supposed to be the one out of the loop and make stupid descions thats why ive been asking some many question and playing them dumb role.... I am just a plain Vanilla Wafer Townie

ok you wanna know my role

screech9.jpg

Im Screech from Saved by the Bell... in my PM from doggin it say i basically am clueless and have no powers im supposed to be the one out of the loop and make stupid descions thats why ive been asking some many question and playing them dumb role.... I am just a plain Vanilla Wafer Townie

Lynch him and find out lol.

Ugh, I'm completely lost right now. I'm unvoting War for now simply because I was incredibly rash in coming to that judgement. It was late (3:00am) and I was tired. I'm not convinced by any means but looking back through what I thought was sure evidence, it's turned out to be paranoia more than anything else.

Unvote: War Ensemble

I don't really have enough on anyone to make a vote now. WP and LilMick would have been high on my suspicion list but they have since revealed or at least seemingly so. Tough to go with that.

Archived