TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

I've played this game before, and I've seen people reveal their roles and they're bull****ting. I was wrong for voting him out, I still need some catching up to do with this thread. I have been reading along, but I'm looking for details, people. War E voted for JVOR (innocent) and CTM (innocent). Why would he vote for 2 innocents? Then he went on to say he is "innocent", but 4 others voted for him. I didn't really believe him, so I voted for him too...which proved to be a mistake.

Once again, I think Woody Paige is mafia.

This still doesn't address why you had to be so hasty with that decision. You said it yourself, you have some catching up to do. So why would you put in such a quick vote without giving WE a chance to prove he was telling the truth? It's not like we were running close to the deadline, and he was clearly willing to put his power to use under the direction of the town to prove his innocence.

The whole thing happened so fast. I can excuse Thor, BG, Vicious because they may not have had a chance to change their votes, but you and Jets Things both voted for WE after he revealed his role.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vicious still thinks that "mason" group was:

EY

JiF

Thor

RJF wasn't part of this. That means JB isn't part of it. RJF did have a vote on JVoR and seemed very unapologetic to it.

A note on Jets Things. Although he did have the vote on WE he did vote for Lil Mick right after IJ made the point about Lil's fake role.

This still doesn't address why you had to be so hasty with that decision. You said it yourself, you have some catching up to do. So why would you put in such a quick vote without giving WE a chance to prove he was telling the truth? It's not like we were running close to the deadline, and he was clearly willing to put his power to use under the direction of the town to prove his innocence.

The whole thing happened so fast. I can excuse Thor, BG, Vicious because they may not have had a chance to change their votes, but you and Jets Things both voted for WE after he revealed his role.

It doesn't take too long to look up WE's posts in this thread to see who he voted for in the past. (you just have to go to the lounge, and then click the number of posts in this thread. then, it brings up a window of "who posted". if you click that user's post count, it will bring you to every post that the user has made in the thread.) I read through them, saw that he voted for innocents, twice. He revealed his role at 9 pm, I researched and read, and I voted at 11:45 pm. He had almost 3 hours to prove his innocense, he didn't. WE was online too...the last post he made last night was at 10 pm.

I honestly thought that he was lying. Telling the truth here.

And now pushing for WP, which EY and myself believed to have been honest with the role reveal. Seems like a diversion tactic towards another innocent. It'll be interesting to see who is killed next.

JVoR was an investigator..and he voted for woodypaige and thor. why would an investigator only vote for townies? i'm convinced one of them is mafia.

It was the first day he didn't know anything yet.

This is not directed at anyone in particular. But :face:

+1 but Shut up you're dead.

He probably didn't have a chance to investigate those guys.

yes.

+1 i know what your talking about JVoR

Shut up you're dead

I certainly don't know who Thor is. I'm just trying to make an educated guess here. I think that WP or Thor is mafia. Not saying both, but I think one of them is.

Both townies.

We all could've been totally wrong about RJF's character though. EY and JiF defended Thor, fiercely. This could tie in with a "mason group" and made EY and JiF "lovers" that if one dies... so does the other. Perhaps... RJF/JB's character is what we were off on.

POSSIBLY

This whole charachter change has killed my perception on this game.

So much for the scrubs theory. I'm very suspicious of JB now.

Makes no sense. She has managed to wipe out almost all of what RJF and EY did in less then a day.

The town is playing horribly right now. If it wasn't for our fluke first day random lynch, we would be getting slaughtered.

Voting out WE after he revealed his role and said he could prove it was idiotic. Jets Things is high on my list of scum...he dropped the hammer on WE with basically no explanation and has barely given any insight this whole game.

and

What sucks is Vicious wanted to change his vote and didn't log on in time to unvote. Jets Things has been one of the most inactive posters. Perhaps we really need to focus on the inactives next time around.

I think Jets Things is mafia. I was trying to get WE to prove himself and hopefully kill scum in the process and he ****ing came in and ruined it. Either Jets Things is scum or just ****ing retarded. JB gets a big FOS for the WE vote too but the RJF and EY stuff makes me not comfortable to vote for her yet.

A note on Jets Things. Although he did have the vote on WE he did vote for Lil Mick right after IJ made the point about Lil's fake role.

He's an experienced mafia player, and that is an easy "distance myself" move. Lil Mick's role reveal was so obviously fake, it wouldn't surprise me if the mafia planned the whole thing and tried to make the best of a bad situation for them.

He's an experienced mafia player, and that is an easy "distance myself" move. Lil Mick's role reveal was so obviously fake, it wouldn't surprise me if the mafia planned the whole thing and tried to make the best of a bad situation for them.

It could be. Vicious still agrees with WP's analysis, JB seemed very anxious to jump in on action, divert attention and did so quite successfully. What Vicious thinks is we need to come to one or two players we feel are scum. Vicious is fascinated as to who the Mafia will off with all this talking going on.

JT BG Irish.

Irish still? Hmm. Some people seem to be down on him, Vicious still isn't quite yet.

As for JB. The main reason is simply that Vicious thinks we guessed RJF's role wrong. We all thought he was a doctor but it's clear to Vicious that JiF, EY and Thor were all connected some way. Vicious can see 3 guys being a group but 4 would be WAY too much. Having 2 that are "lovers" or connected like Jif and EY with one more not connected makes sense. Anyways. RJF casted a vote for JVoR, his only one, and has skated by since. Could be that he was busy, but Vicious is just suspicious because he thinks we could have been wrong.

Irish still? Hmm. Some people seem to be down on him, Vicious still isn't quite yet.

As for JB. The main reason is simply that Vicious thinks we guessed RJF's role wrong. We all thought he was a doctor but it's clear to Vicious that JiF, EY and Thor were all connected some way. Vicious can see 3 guys being a group but 4 would be WAY too much. Having 2 that are "lovers" or connected like Jif and EY with one more not connected makes sense. Anyways. RJF casted a vote for JVoR, his only one, and has skated by since. Could be that he was busy, but Vicious is just suspicious because he thinks we could have been wrong.

If EY and JIF are lovers or whatever why wasn't JIF Carla?

Quincy looked up from the corpse of his former friend, with tears in his eyes. Like Maxwell's death, this one was brutal. The top of his head sliced clean off. Oddly, there were no other bruises on the body.

JiF has been scalped and brained

columbo.jpg

Quincy shook his head to clear the tears from his eyes - and his beeper went off. Oh lord, he thought, another one??

Earlier that night

"Hey, look what I can do!" Turk stuck his head around the corner, straws dangling from his nose, and saw the stranger. "Wait, you're not--"

"No, I'm not," growled the voice, as a strong hand reached out and shoved the straws backwards into Turk's brain.

extra_turk.jpg

EY has been killed

Night 3 is over. With 9 players remaining, it takes 5 votes to lynch

Day 4 will end at 12 noon on Wednesday

Roster:

1) JVoR - Killed Night 1

2) EY - Killed, Night 3

3) Bleedin Green

4) Lil Mick - Lynched Day 3

5) Irish

6) Uart - Killed Night 2

7) JiF - Killed, Night 3

8) War Ensemble

9) Vicious

10) Rutgers

11) WoodyPaige

12)Thor 99

13) CTM - Lynched Day 2

14) Jet Things

15) Norway - Lynched Day 1

16) Double Down

That's all Vicious can see doggin.

Who is Vicious?

Does his role require him to speak in the third person, or did he just come up with that strategy himself?

Are there any TV villains who spoke in the third person?

I did some research, and since we have some Scrubs connections in the game, what about Todd who refers to himself as "the Todd." I haven't watched the show so I'm not sure what his character would be like.

Maybe he's Elmo?

Who is Vicious?

Does his role require him to speak in the third person, or did he just come up with that strategy himself?

Are there any TV villains who spoke in the third person?

I did some research, and since we have some Scrubs connections in the game, what about Todd who refers to himself as "the Todd." I haven't watched the show so I'm not sure what his character would be like.

Maybe he's Elmo?

Vicious revealed his role. Smash Williams from "Friday Night Lights". Vicious isn't enjoying speaking like this so figure it out.

Archived