TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

When I was mafia - the night LilMick was killed, as it were - I didn't get to vote who to kill. LilMick told me to be the last vote, presumably to screw me later in the game (piggyback on a vote).

Lil Mick was killed during the day. When exactly were you mafia and whose role did you absorb?

Were you able to PM Lil Mick or any other mafia?

There are alot of unanswered questions here. If you are telling the truth, there has to be more you can give us.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lil Mick was killed during the day. When exactly were you mafia and whose role did you absorb?

Were you able to PM Lil Mick or any other mafia?

There are alot of unanswered questions here. If you are telling the truth, there has to be more you can give us.

I said I was PM'd my role at the start of the night phase and remained in that role until the following night phase. I couldn't night kill anyone with the mafia, but I would show up as mafia if investigated (absorbing the role). LilMick (who I assume was made aware of my role by Doggin) PM'd me and said to vote to lynch him when the votes started piling against him during the following day phase, probably because he knew he was going to be lynched and perhaps wanted me viewed as a vote piggybacker - one less person for the mafia to have to night kill, I guess. I didn't know that LilMick was mafia until he told me to vote for him and I'm guessing he was allowed to PM me because Doggin told him I was temporarily mafia.

I said I was PM'd my role at the start of the night phase and remained in that role until the following night phase. I couldn't night kill anyone with the mafia, but I would show up as mafia if investigated (absorbing the role). LilMick (who I assume was made aware of my role by Doggin) PM'd me and said to vote to lynch him when the votes started piling against him during the following day phase, probably because he knew he was going to be lynched and perhaps wanted me viewed as a vote piggybacker - one less person for the mafia to have to night kill, I guess. I didn't know that LilMick was mafia until he told me to vote for him and I'm guessing he was allowed to PM me because Doggin told him I was temporarily mafia.

Any thoughts? This feels like a reach.

So your role only served a purpose for investigations on you?

Why would Lil Mick be able to PM you? You are suggesting that Doggin sent a PM to mafia members telling them you are mafia for that one night. I just don't really see the point of that since you didn't get a vote for night kills anyway and only appeared as mafia during an investigation for that one single night. Why would Doggin reveal your role to the mafia especially when it served such little purpose?

So your role only served a purpose for investigations on you?

Why would Lil Mick be able to PM you? You are suggesting that Doggin sent a PM to mafia members telling them you are mafia for that one night. I just don't really see the point of that since you didn't get a vote for night kills anyway and only appeared as mafia during an investigation for that one single night. Why would Doggin reveal your role to the mafia especially when it served such little purpose?

it's really confusing..

I'm in a bind here. I'm not 100% sold on Jets Things. First off, why does he have such a random "special character"? Maybe he just isn't explaining his role to us very well. But most people don't have "special" charaters anyways, and a couple of the "special" characters have been killed off already. Someone is lying about their role, and I'm not sure whether Jets Things is or is not.

If Jets Things was "mafia" for one night, wouldn't he be revealed the role of all townies?? Thus, defeating the purpose of the game? If he was "mafia for one night", he would have known that War Ensemble wasn't mafia and then he wouldn't have voted for him...

But I also get suspicious vibes from Bleedin' Green and Irish Jets...both seem like good bull****ters.

I'm in a bind here. I'm not 100% sold on Jets Things. First off, why does he have such a random "special character"? Maybe he just isn't explaining his role to us very well. But most people don't have "special" charaters anyways, and a couple of the "special" characters have been killed off already. Someone is lying about their role, and I'm not sure whether Jets Things is or is not.

If Jets Things was "mafia" for one night, wouldn't he be revealed the role of all townies?? Thus, defeating the purpose of the game? If he was "mafia for one night", he would have known that War Ensemble wasn't mafia and then he wouldn't have voted for him...

But I also get suspicious vibes from Bleedin' Green and Irish Jets...both seem like good bull****ters.

Vicious has never been Mafia before, but knows WP has. Woody- was it like this when you were mafia? Did you know the roles of the townies?

****. Two at once? This really sucks considering EY was the only one I trusted. Can we assume that EY was a doctor based on his character?

Just to make this clear...I don't think that EY was the doctor and if he was the doctor then he wasn't the ONLY doctor. One could still be alive because last night nobody died.

Maybe there are multiple docs in the game? Who knows..

Vicious can't really find a reason. Seems the "role" has too many holes. My question is to ANYONE who has been mafia before is when you are mafia, do you know the roles of the townies.

Exactly. There's no way that you can be mafia and NOT know the roles of townies. If Jets Things knew the roles of townies, then why did he vote for War Ensemble? Why wouldn't he use this to our advantage?

Something tells me that it's a lie.

Exactly. There's no way that you can be mafia and NOT know the roles of townies. If Jets Things knew the roles of townies, then why did he vote for War Ensemble? Why wouldn't he use this to our advantage?

Something tells me that it's a lie.

Then it has to be believed that Jets Things was NEVER a mafia member until the night Lil Mick died. So that means he knowingly killed WE.

Something tells me that BG is mafia as well....

Another hole in the logic is this... wouldn't the REAL mafia know he wasn't mafia? Unless his role ALWAYS comes up as mafia to the mafia, and then in order for him to "mistakenly" vote for WE he'd have to have a restriction on his role of not being able to know who the townies are. And even more so on top of that, if he had such knowledge of the mafia from the beginning he truly believed Thor was guilty, Thor being someone who EY protected until his death, and Vicious is trusting EY on this matter.

Too many holes Vicious thinks.....

Vote: Jets Things

Same as JB. Vicious feels like he can poke waaaaay too many holes through his supposed role. He supposedly can become mafia but has yet to really go after a true mafia member.

Yeah, and if he became mafia, then why did he vote for townies? All mafia members KNOW who the townies are.

unvote - Jets Things

I still want some more answers. He could be telling the truth. Seems like a very elaborate role to just "make up" especially from such an inactive player.

An elaborate role that hasn't helped us one bit. A role that when you sit down and chew on it a bit makes little to no sense with his movements. It'd be WAY WAY too restricted.

unvote - Jets Things

I still want some more answers. He could be telling the truth. Seems like a very elaborate role to just "make up" especially from such an inactive player.

I dunno, DD. He's played mafia before, so he has experience. Not to mention, he said that this guy was his favorite TV character. Not really all that hard to make up. His role has more holes than swiss cheese.

Other than the PM'ing part, I'm not really seeing many holes.

I do agree that he has to do a much better job of explaining himself or he's going to get the axe.

DD here's Vicious's theory:

- If he could become mafia he'd have knowledge of the townies and mafia

- If he by "becoming mafia" all it means is he comes up mafia to other mafia members then you'd have to assume his sole contact was lil mick who was "framing" him. You'd also have to assume he doesn't know who the other townies are. So what's the purpose of his role?

- If he knew who townies are as mafia knows the townies, then he knowingly killed WE.

- Lastly you'd have to assume that the night lil mick dies was the first time he was mafia

Archived