TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

Vicious's vote was on you initially but wasn't comfortable with it. Unvoted to see if we could discuss some more amongst other townies but that didnt' happen today so just went with Vicious initial gut instinct. Vicious rather see someone lynched then not.

Wouldn't you rather see if lightning can strike twice, i.e. another random lynching of mafia, than lynch someone you're still not sure of?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this point getting another mafia member would be pure luck.

Of course it would be pure luck. I've explained myself several times and you unvoted me TWICE because you're not sure about me, but you voted for me a third time because 1) in your opinion, not enough people discussed the matter and 2) you want to lynch someone for the sake of lynching them. Suspicious and not something a team player would do.

"Random Lynch hears you people couldn't decide on a victim. Random Lynch doesn't like that. So, Random Lynch will kill one of you. And, since Random Lynch doesn't like people copying Random Lynch's speech patterns, Random Lynch chooses you":

BobDole.jpg

Vicious, Bob Dole and a townie, is dead. Night has fallen.

Please PM me your night actions by 9:00pm Saturday Night

1) JVoR - Killed Night 1

2) EY - Killed, Night 3

3) Bleedin Green

4) Lil Mick - Lynched Day 3

5) Irish

6) Uart - Killed Night 2

7) JiF - Killed, Night 3

8) War Ensemble - Lynched, Day 4

9) Vicious - Random Lynched, Day 5

10) Jets Babe

11) WoodyPaige

12)Thor 99

13) CTM - Lynched Day 2

14) Jet Things

15) Norway - Lynched Day 1

16) Double Down

That really sucks and sorry for my part in that. I lost track of the deadline but I think I had made my reason for lack of voting clear. JT was the only guy close to lynch and I certainly had no intentions of voting for him. Hopefully the doctor has another successful protection because losing more people could turn things bad.

Quincy sagged into bed. It was only 11:00am, but already, he was bone tired. Another two death night. And such pretty young girls.

Poor Evie had her head cut open, like Max and Columbo. And Cher? Beaten to death with her own chihuahua filled purse. What a horrible way to go.

s320x240

Woody Paige is dead

evie4gd.jpgTroy.jpg

Irish Jet is dead

Day has begun

Roster:

1) JVoR - Killed Night 1

2) EY - Killed, Night 3

3) Bleedin Green

4) Lil Mick - Lynched Day 3

5) Irish - Killed, Night 5

6) Uart - Killed Night 2

7) JiF - Killed, Night 3

8) War Ensemble - Lynched, Day 4

9) Vicious - Random Lynched, Day 5

10) Jets Babe

11) WoodyPaige - Killed, Night 5

12)Thor 99

13) CTM - Lynched Day 2

14) Jet Things

15) Norway - Lynched Day 1

16) Double Down

Surviving Players:

3) Bleeding Green

10) Jets Babe

12) Thor

14) Jets Things

16) Double Down

Well, that really sucks.

Vote: Double Down

I would request you unvote this for the time being. If we slip up today, we are royally screwed. We HAVE to lynch mafia today and we need to be sure of it. Furthermore, with I would've imagined at least 2 mafia left and only the 5 of us left in this game, I have to admit I'm completely confused. I know this may seem confusing and a bit of a 180, but aside from myself, Double Down is the only person I feel fully confident is not mafia. It seems that at least one of you and JB has to be mafia, which makes it even more confusing. Unless of course, its both of you and EY was completely wrong. And although I defended him yesterday, the way things fell last night, I am now seriously questioning my prior stance on Jets Things.

We need to be very careful of this vote and that means making sure we don't put ourselves in a situation where the mafia can easily pick us off. I feel like we have a very good chance of offing a mafia today, BUT we have to be sure because if we get it wrong, we're in trouble.

I would request you unvote this for the time being. If we slip up today, we are royally screwed. We HAVE to lynch mafia today and we need to be sure of it. Furthermore, with I would've imagined at least 2 mafia left and only the 5 of us left in this game, I have to admit I'm completely confused. I know this may seem confusing and a bit of a 180, but aside from myself, Double Down is the only person I feel fully confident is not mafia. It seems that at least one of you and JB has to be mafia, which makes it even more confusing. Unless of course, its both of you and EY was completely wrong. And although I defended him yesterday, the way things fell last night, I am now seriously questioning my prior stance on Jets Things.

We need to be very careful of this vote and that means making sure we don't put ourselves in a situation where the mafia can easily pick us off. I feel like we have a very good chance of offing a mafia today, BUT we have to be sure because if we get it wrong, we're in trouble.

You're right. DD's vote was the decider in getting rid of LilMick, and you have yet to cast one single vote for a mafia member.

Unvote: Double Down

Vote:Bleedin' Green

You're right. DD's vote was the decider in getting rid of LilMick, and you have yet to cast one single vote for a mafia member.

Unvote: Double Down

Vote:Bleedin' Green

Interesting how quick you guys are to suddenly make rash decisions with little to no discussion behind it. Either you're blatantly mafia or a bunch of ****ing idiots. Again, you DO realize that lynching anything but a mafia member today essentially hands the win to the mafia, right? Unless we've been wrong all along and there's only one mafia member left (I find the very unlikely) all they need is one slip-up to put this one away. Considering that I know I'm not mafia and I know DD isn't mafia, the odds are that 2 out of 3 of you, JB and JT are mafia. As long as the lynch comes from one of those 3, I like the 66% odds of hitting mafia. Of course, with the way things are going now either you and/or JB are mafia or are just doing a fantastic job of helping them win.

But by all means, on the most important day of the game, lets not take a minute to actually try to think out or discuss things, right? Its so much easier to throw the game away after all.

i know for a fact that BG is mafia.

I'm leaning the same way, but can you expand on that?

This is an absolutely critical vote and I don't think we should rush anything. I am still not sold on Jets Things role...it doesn't make much sense the way he explained it. Also, Thor completely missed the boat in the last vote, and now he comes out guns blazing from the start? Doesn't smell right, and I think we are overlooking him too much based on nothing but EY's defense of him.

i know for a fact that BG is mafia.

You should probably be careful how you throw around words like "know" and "fact". Especially when you're wrong. In actuality, the more you press your definitive statements (which I know to be incorrect) the more I'm convinced that you are in fact a mafia member. This reeks of a mafia member trying to push the train on one last player, ANY player in order to gift wrap your victory. Its amazing what a sudden rush you seem to be in to take me out, and yet you haven't actually given ANY reasoning for doing so. I've been at a loss of who of you 3 to go after, but you're making this much easier on me. You're either an overzealous mafia or an over-confident, ill-informed townie. Right now, I'm going to back on it being the former.

Vote: Jets Babe

You should probably be careful how you throw around words like "know" and "fact". Especially when you're wrong. In actuality, the more you press your definitive statements (which I know to be incorrect) the more I'm convinced that you are in fact a mafia member. This reeks of a mafia member trying to push the train on one last player, ANY player in order to gift wrap your victory. Its amazing what a sudden rush you seem to be in to take me out, and yet you haven't actually given ANY reasoning for doing so. I've been at a loss of who of you 3 to go after, but you're making this much easier on me. You're either an overzealous mafia or an over-confident, ill-informed townie. Right now, I'm going to back on it being the former.

Vote: Jets Babe

All the townies know that I'm innocent. You're mafia, 100% fact.

I'm leaning the same way, but can you expand on that?

This is an absolutely critical vote and I don't think we should rush anything. I am still not sold on Jets Things role...it doesn't make much sense the way he explained it. Also, Thor completely missed the boat in the last vote, and now he comes out guns blazing from the start? Doesn't smell right, and I think we are overlooking him too much based on nothing but EY's defense of him.

I can't really elaborate on it, but I'm just going to say that I'm 100% positive he's mafia. I can promise you. If I'm wrong, then....well lets just say that I'm not wrong.

I can't really elaborate on it, but I'm just going to say that I'm 100% positive he's mafia. I can promise you. If I'm wrong, then....well lets just say that I'm not wrong.

You can keep repeating it over and over and over and over again. But you know what? It doesn't make it true. You are absolutely wrong and if you actually convince anyone else to make this vote, you'll either be (A) responsible for winning this game for the mafia or (B) be responsible for losing this game for the town. It just really depends on which side you're on, and I have a feeling I know.

Its amazing how you're so sure of my guilt yet somehow in the entire time you've been playing you have yet to give a single reason why or have any proof as to how you could possibly be so certain. You may think you have it all figured out, but you don't. That is unless, of course, you're mafia and counting on someone else playing into your hand. I just have to hope the rest of these guys are smart enough not to buy into that, because other than your declarative proclamations, there is NO substance behind why you think anyone else should vote for me.

The only thing you get to say is people should trust you. Well isn't THAT convenient. Only problem is if they do trust you and you're mafia, then the game is all but over. At all the points in the game, people are supposed to go on blind faith that your completely baseless accusations are true when the decision at hand could very well be the game-deciding vote? Give me a break. All you've done since joining in this game is made declarative proclamations that you think everyone should blindly follow and haven't given a glimpse of any reasoning as to why, meanwhile there you are trying to work on trying to kill off whoever it is that looks like the easiest, weakest and of course, non-mafia target. From everything I've seen, the smart money vote is on YOU Babe. The more I read, the more certain I am that you're mafia.

I know DD's not mafia, and I'm pretty damn sure JT is on the level, so that just leaves you and Thor. For all I know you could both be mafia, but right now you're the one looking the most likely by far.

You can keep repeating it over and over and over and over again. But you know what? It doesn't make it true. You are absolutely wrong and if you actually convince anyone else to make this vote, you'll either be (A) responsible for winning this game for the mafia or (B) be responsible for losing this game for the town. It just really depends on which side you're on, and I have a feeling I know.

Its amazing how you're so sure of my guilt yet somehow in the entire time you've been playing you have yet to give a single reason why or have any proof as to how you could possibly be so certain. You may think you have it all figured out, but you don't. That is unless, of course, you're mafia and counting on someone else playing into your hand. I just have to hope the rest of these guys are smart enough not to buy into that, because other than your declarative proclamations, there is NO substance behind why you think anyone else should vote for me.

The only thing you get to say is people should trust you. Well isn't THAT convenient. Only problem is if they do trust you and you're mafia, then the game is all but over. At all the points in the game, people are supposed to go on blind faith that your completely baseless accusations are true when the decision at hand could very well be the game-deciding vote? Give me a break. All you've done since joining in this game is made declarative proclamations that you think everyone should blindly follow and haven't given a glimpse of any reasoning as to why, meanwhile there you are trying to work on trying to kill off whoever it is that looks like the easiest, weakest and of course, non-mafia target. From everything I've seen, the smart money vote is on YOU Babe. The more I read, the more certain I am that you're mafia.

I know DD's not mafia, and I'm pretty damn sure JT is on the level, so that just leaves you and Thor. For all I know you could both be mafia, but right now you're the one looking the most likely by far.

You're getting awfully defensive.

And you're providing nothing of substance. Calling you out on your BS is defensive? I think not.

You've made some great points about JB not really adding anything to her votes, but I'm still not 100% convinced she's mafia (EY, Thor, RJF connection...and since EY was proved to be a townie when he was killed...). Earlier tonight I asked why you're so sure that DD isn't mafia and you haven't provided an answer. Any insight?

Archived