TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If those last two votes were by townies, you guys are ****ing idiots. If not, you put a huge "lynch me!" over your heads. First off, if I was lying, why not give me the ****ing chance to prove myself? I was waiting for a fourth vote on me for doing that, I made that clear. If I was a serial killer, why would I release my role as a serial killer in the first place? That would guarantee my death in the night phase.

Total failure by you guys. Oh well, good luck townies.

If those last two votes were by townies, you guys are ****ing idiots. If not, you put a huge "lynch me!" over your heads. First off, if I was lying, why not give me the ****ing chance to prove myself? I was waiting for a fourth vote on me for doing that, I made that clear. If I was a serial killer, why would I release my role as a serial killer in the first place? That would guarantee my death in the night phase.

Total failure by you guys. Oh well, good luck townies.

I tried.

Jesus Christ you guys vote quickly. Twice now I haven't even been a part of the ****ing discussion for who to kill.

Not convinced on JT, but whatever. It's done. Like I said earlier I don't think a Mafia member would cast the final vote for another. I don't see why they'd go to that extent to distance themselves,

Jesus Christ you guys vote quickly. Twice now I haven't even been a part of the ****ing discussion for who to kill.

Not convinced on JT, but whatever. It's done. Like I said earlier I don't think a Mafia member would cast the final vote for another. I don't see why they'd go to that extent to distance themselves,

We all discussed it. Although Vicious sees your point, the deeper this game goes, the more innocent you want to seem. He's played this game before and has played it well.

WFT?! A dude isn't as active as he'd like so he's subject to lynching? Bad form. Since there's only one vote needed to kill me off, I'll take this opportunity to plead my case.

I'm Peter Petrelli (of "Heroes") - kinda cool that I got assigned this role because it's one of my favorite shows.

milo_022.jpg

In my instructions, I was told that I would take on a different role during night phases. When I was mafia - the night LilMick was killed, as it were - I didn't get to vote who to kill. LilMick told me to be the last vote, presumably to screw me later in the game (piggyback on a vote). When investigated, I would assume the role I had that night. As the majority of players are townies, I "absorbed" their roles most of the time.

So take that for what it's worth. Apologies for not being as active as I would have liked. Those who have played with me before know I'm usually pretty involved. Go townies!!

For all of those people so adamant against voting Thor, you have to consider the options right now. Time is running out and the only realistic conclusions we can come to in time for the deadline are:

1) Vote to lynch Thor

2) Vote to lynch JVoR

3) Let Doggin do a random lynching

I think we can all agree that #3 is bad news. Sure it could work out to be our benefit if the random name comes up mafia, but it just as easily could be someone with a townie power role or a top contributor to the game. Besides that, without us going through the process of making a voting decision, we will have essentially entirely wasted day one and given ourselves little to work with on day two.

But it seems like some people aren't trying to work towards reaching one of these conclusions, but rather delay into a random kill and I don't get that at all. For example, EY, you seem to be absolutely certain about how wrong it would be to lynch Thor and without even getting into the implications of that which have already been discussed, wouldn't you then think it would be in the best interest to lynch someone else? The most likely candidate for that would be JVoR, but with the deadline approaching, you've got the sole vote on Woody. Now is it that you don't want people to lynch Thor and are just waiting it out for the random lynch to come across?

And same question goes to those of you who have yet to vote. Why not? If its about a potential Thor power role, then he's still in danger, as is EVERY player, including every power role player, of getting lynched. There's more bad than good that can come from a random lynch. At this point, its time to make a decision or have one made for us by doggin. I'm just not sure what possible good could come from allowing a random lynch. Considering its one of the most basic elements of mafia, we can bet on a nightkill coming tonight and kicking things off with a random lynch probably isn't the way to go.

suspicious post.

I know some of you are suspicious of me and selling you on this next point may hurt my chances but: Jets Thing is legit. He shouldn't even be a consideration at this point. Not that many of you do, but you guys should trust me on this one. I know some of you unvoted but are still suspicious, but I feel confident that we need to go another direction.

This connection not being what we thought surely throws me off and I can't imagine such a big group would so obviously be all townies. However, I think the most obvious thing is that there has got to be at least one mafia left out there trying to distance themselves. I'm definitely no longer suspicious of Vicious and I can't get a read on RJF/JB just yet. To fit that role, I'd say my most likely candidate would be DD, he's a smart guy and would be playing this perfect as mafia if thats what he is. Maybe WP or Irish.

I know some of you are suspicious of me and selling you on this next point may hurt my chances but: Jets Thing is legit. He shouldn't even be a consideration at this point. Not that many of you do, but you guys should trust me on this one. I know some of you unvoted but are still suspicious, but I feel confident that we need to go another direction.

This connection not being what we thought surely throws me off and I can't imagine such a big group would so obviously be all townies. However, I think the most obvious thing is that there has got to be at least one mafia left out there trying to distance themselves. I'm definitely no longer suspicious of Vicious and I can't get a read on RJF/JB just yet. To fit that role, I'd say my most likely candidate would be DD, he's a smart guy and would be playing this perfect as mafia if thats what he is. Maybe WP or Irish.

If you're so sure about JT, why not help in explaining his role to us.

Why, because we got lucky and the overwhelming odds that a random lynch would turn out badly for us didn't end up going that way? At that point I was exactly counting on the long odds working out.

You don't want a random lynch to happen because it can kill a mafia member (it did already). You were targeting Thor and JVoR. JVoR was innocent, and so is Thor (apparently). hmm...

Give me a good reason to believe you're not mafia.

If you're so sure about JT, why not help in explaining his role to us.

He's definitely on the town's side. He gets to obtain different abilities each night which he can use to help the town. What abilities he can get is based on what other players in the game have. The one part I'm unsure about is whether he gets to choose who's ability to take on or if its a random draw by doggin. However, since the game is mostly made up of roleless townies, more often than not he could end up with no extra abilities. I'm sketchy on some of the details, but this is what I've got. What I do know is that he's on the town's side and with the right powers can certainly be a valuable asset.

He's definitely on the town's side. He gets to obtain different abilities each night which he can use to help the town. What abilities he can get is based on what other players in the game have. The one part I'm unsure about is whether he gets to choose who's ability to take on or if its a random draw by doggin. However, since the game is mostly made up of roleless townies, more often than not he could end up with no extra abilities. I'm sketchy on some of the details, but this is what I've got. What I do know is that he's on the town's side and with the right powers can certainly be a valuable asset.

How do you know this?

Jets Things: Address this. If you can take abilities then take Vicious's abilities. Vicious can guarantee if you do you will be absolved of innocence.

You don't want a random lynch to happen because it can kill a mafia member (it did already). You were targeting Thor and JVoR. JVoR was innocent, and so is Thor (apparently). hmm...

Give me a good reason to believe you're not mafia.

I'm not the one going around dropping the hammer on innocence. I've been off on a few no doubt, but in reality there's only 1 player in this whole game anyone has been proven right on so far. We all know the most talkative get themselves killed, so I wouldn't be putting myself out there like this if I was mafia but I'm trying to add whatever I can to try to get these guys. I feel like these guys are hiding on us now and going unquestioned while we all go after each other.

Jets Things: Address this. If you can take abilities then take Vicious's abilities. Vicious can guarantee if you do you will be absolved of innocence.

I can only temporarily "absorb" roles. I get a PM when the night phase starts and remain in that role until the next night starts when I get a new PM., e.g. if I was told I'm a doctor and I was investigated, I'd show up as a doctor. I can't choose what role I can be.

Archived