Steroids

ECURB

WTF are you even talking about?

My point is that your claiming your not affected by what the media says... yet you base your entire knowlege of the situation from media information... lol

You could not make less sense...

Are you unable to process and discern stories and the different information you glean?

Or, are you one of these people that reads a story, believes everything that they read, and take it as gospel? an article is either 100% right, or 100% wrong. No room for interpretation on your part?

Are you really that controlled?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've told you about 7 times now. The outrage has been fabricated. If people were really that upset over this, they'd stop tuning in. People will come out and say how they are "disgusted" and "I hate cheaters" and then will go and tune in to Opening Day like nothing happened.

If the media and ESPN wouldnt have endless coverage over this, I'd guarantee there would be a lot less "enraged" people.

LIke I said from the beginning, it's a boring story.

Matt, I think you are confusing 2 different issues. I can say with confidence that if you take an independent poll of baseball fans, an overwhelming majority of them will tell you that they want steroids out of baseball. If you take a poll with the same people and ask if they will stop watching baseball, I am pretty sure most the results will be that they will continue to watch baseball. Fans will watch baseball because they love the sport, not because they don't care about steroids. This isn't a media fabrication. No one watches what they don't care about. I hear the media, thinks this Tiger Woods character is some great phenomenon or NASCAR is awesome. I can't care less, I have no interest in golf and the likes. I pay attention to the steroids stuff, not because the media tells me it is interesting, but because I want to see how it goes and hopefully we can get to a point where everyone is on an even playing field. Wishful thinking I know, but baseball is moving in the right direction.

Archived