Samari Rolle To Be Released

SoFlaJets

No it would mean Clemens is better than half the QB's in the AFCE and Ratliff is a fantastic backup for his age/experience. ;)

$10 Ratliff doesn't see the field in a regular season game unless its mop up duty or injury.:yes:

I guess you missed Ratliff ripping it up in the preseason last year. That guy is awesome :rolleyes:

The way he made David Clowney come back for that ball against the guy who just delieved my Fed Ex package...

AWESOME.

:)

Zero percent chance we get him..... and we don't need him....he would be nice but to bring in a guy whos going to demand that much money to compete for the second corner spot isnt worth it IMO...

We need a filler guy to compete for the nickel spot like Ivey or something...

Ty Law is currently unemployed...............

Jets | Could be interested in Rolle

Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:57:38 -0700

Jamison Hensley and Mike Preston, of The Baltimore Sun, report the New York Jets may be interested in Baltimore Ravens CB Samari Rolle after he is released.

Jamison Hensley and Mike Preston, of The Baltimore Sun, report the New York Jets may be interested in Baltimore Ravens CB Samari Rolle after he is released.

:rl::rl::rl: And don't get me wrong, I'm not laughing at the idea of the Jets signing Rolle. I'm laughing at the thought of this actually being considered news.

BREAKING NEWS!!

Rookie Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan may be interested in eating 35 cheeseburgers for lunch.

Of course we are interested, he played under Rex Ryan so anyone can make the assumption that we are interested.

Ignore the offense, just go after defense.

Of course we are interested, he played under Rex Ryan so anyone can make the assumption that we are interested.

Ignore the offense, just go after defense.

Offense is for pussies. We all know that scoring more than 20 points is like playing in the Arena League.

Archived