Let's Take A YouTube Look At Josh Freeman

SoFlaJets

I want Josh Freeman! I have been posting about him several times and now he is rising fast in the draft ratings! He will be the next Flacco or Cutler and any negatives about him must be tempered because he played with a rotten team and had to do it all himself, which he did at times. He has a rocket arm, runs very well and has pocket presence. Plus, with a descent team he will be that much better.

If only they showed the dozens of plays where he completely missed his target, the couple dozen terrible decisions he made with the football, the plays where it took him way too long to make a decision with the football which would have been a sack in the NFL.

Lets just say, there's a reason they call it "Highlights", because it only gives you one part of the story (The good). The rest of the story with Josh Freeman is cringe inducing.

Call me when you find a clip where he looks off a safety.

I'll even settle for one where he doesn't bird-dog every single one of his passes.

yes, or i dunno, maybe throws with anticipations rather then confirmation..

Want no part of this kid personally..

I'm not racist at all Jim but when was the last time an African-American QB won a SB? I think his name was Williams or something like that. Again, I want this guy. He's more talented then ever and I think he'll be good here.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Come on man.. there's been like 40 SB's and probably 95% of snaps taken by a QB in the last 40 years are white, they aren't even "due"

I'm not saying that Freeman is a God or anything...but he kindof led his team to victory...showed great poise and leadership. Did you do that before you threw your shoulder out?

Come on. It was Oklahome St. for crying out loud!! Lets look at his other comeback victories. I'm sure they're up there on YouTube for all to see...oh wait...no they're not because there aren't any others.

Archived