So who's the dope...

T-Mac

Jumba, do you want Carlos Boozer? Word is he could be had. If not, I think we may be able to nab Elton Brand out of LA this summer. We lose this season, but we can come back next year with Kidd, Carter, RJ, Brand and Krstic/Collins. I'm taking option B, and hoping that the Clips bite on draft picks.

Ah, did you haffta mention the Nets? Just back from tonite's game. They suck. Carter couldn't hit anything except a sweet 360 baseline layup. Unless a deal is struck, no playoffs this year.

I used to wonder why they were all kicked off of their last site. It is kind of easy to figure out now.

These women are nothing but trouble.

and thats a problem, how?? LOL.... you know you love us Max....;) and don't go telling me that your heart belongs with TS...it is getting old already....

THIS BELONGS IN THE BASKETBALL FORUM.

Just joking, I could care less.

JUMBA: Welcome! Let us know if you have any feedback. We can change this software around and have a list on enhancements planned. So any thoughts are appreciated.

I'd love to help Max, but if you took any of my electronic expertise your site would be running like JI's is about now.

so BOb you are no longer psrt of JI?

I'll still visit JI. I'll even do some moderating if Sean doesn't yank my license, and I see something that really needs to go. I've still got good friends there.

I'll be doing most of my posting here, though.

You can only wade through so many mock drafts, Patsie flamer posts, Randy Moss rumors and stadium fights. This place is less predictable and more fun, even if the Patsie flamers have already tracked dogsh!t on the new carpet.

• 16 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...