Fatkeem Nicks?

slats

Even if he's almost lost all the weight, gaining and losing weight that rapidly is not good for the body. Anyway, 15 pounds in three weeks means something is messed up ... I couldn't gain that much, that fast, if I tried.

That's not true at all. For a honed athlete it's relatively easy to gain and lose weight like that. My weight at that age fluctuated 5 pounds a day depending on what I ate and how I trained. These guys train so hard that they need to eat thousands of calories to sustain their body weight. When they take a break from training and continue to eat the way they do it's very conceivable that they put on that much weight in a short time.

Look at Michael Phelp's diet. If that kid stopped training for 3 weeks but ate the way he normally does he'd easily pack 20+ pounds.

That's not true at all. For a honed athlete it's relatively easy to gain and lose weight like that. My weight at that age fluctuated 5 pounds a day depending on what I ate and how I trained. These guys train so hard that they need to eat thousands of calories to sustain their body weight. When they take a break from training and continue to eat the way they do it's very conceivable that they put on that much weight in a short time.

Look at Michael Phelp's diet. If that kid stopped training for 3 weeks but ate the way he normally does he'd easily pack 20+ pounds.

thank you for the 1st voice of sanity in here

Heyward-bey is going to be the biggest bust of the class. Think Goulston. This guy was a third rounder at best before the combine.

you may be right until proven wrong but i wouldn't say gholston is a bust just yet i think rex know what to do with him as mangini didn't.

• 5 months later...

Archived