Yankees drop to 0-2, Orioles' Uehara wins debut

JetNation

Girardi watch is on

As much as I want the Yanks to win, getting rid of that assclown would be a satisfying consolation prize.

I can't blame him for the failure of the starters in the first two games. Somebody should alert him that it's ok to pull a struggling pitcher BEFORE the game is out of hand, however.

As much as I want the Yanks to win, getting rid of that assclown would be a satisfying consolation prize.

I can't blame him for the failure of the starters in the first two games. Somebody should alert him that it's ok to pull a struggling pitcher BEFORE the game is out of hand, however.

Someone tell that to Jim Leyland and Brandon Lyon

Come on. If Girardi pulls Wang early, then you'd be complaining that he's burning out the bullpen. It was the right move keeping him in there - for one, because Wang (like any sinkerballer) actually can get more effective as the game goes on and he tires, and two- it's the 2nd game of the year and he needs to get work in. Wang gets a double play in that inning and no one is complaining this morning.

Crappy starting pitching and horrible situational hitting. Where have I seen this before?

The team looks disinterested. Girardi's seat is already hot and it should be.

Do you think he ever speaks up to Jorge and Posada says, "**** you. I took your job."?

One thing I've been noticing about Posada over the years. He is important and outside of Jeter may be the most important player in that clubhouse, but he is a hell of an awful catcher. Seems like he never blocks anything and is always at or near the top in pass balls.

One thing I've been noticing about Posada over the years. He is important and outside of Jeter may be the most important player in that clubhouse, but he is a hell of an awful catcher. Seems like he never blocks anything and is always at or near the top in pass balls.

I can't stand the way he calls games.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again...Posada rode the coattails of the dynasty teams....no one was talking about Posada when the Yankees were winning ships...yet somehow he gets lumped in with the Jeters, Mo's, Oneills.

Archived