The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cheers:

LMAO at the Celtics! Where's Blackout at?

Yes - where is Blackout?? Oh - watching the Yanks get a couple dozen hung on them? Thats ok - he can watch the highlights and throw up anything thats left in his gut.

Go Bulls\\:D/

Yes - where is Blackout?? Oh - watching the Yanks get a couple dozen hung on them? Thats ok - he can watch the highlights and throw up anything thats left in his gut.

Go Bulls\\:D/

The Celtics had no answer for Rose yesterday. The Bulls scored a ridiculous amount of points in the paint. It all came down to Pierce at the line with a second left and his missed the FT. The Bulls hit their shots in OT and deserved the win.

On to Monday. I will have the remote control working like crazy flicking back and forth between the Celtics and Bruins games.

This Magic team is no way beating this Sixers on their court, so the series is basically over. Team is too god damn stupid to listen to their coach. I hope they enjoy being eliminated in the first round against this **** team.

This is exactly like 1995. Have a huge lead against the Rockets, about 25, or 30 or so points, they blow it and lose to a team they were obviously better than. So that just means expect the Sixers to sweep.

Orlando in six.

Orlando needs to learn how to keep their foot on their opponents throats when they are down.

Typical JCB.

I guess you don't remember 1995, do you? Magic take about a 30 point lead on a Houston Rockets team that they were obviously better then. Blow the lead. Nick Anderson misses two big free throws, and it blows the game for the Magic. Magic later got swept by the Houston Rockets.

This game reminded me exactly of that game 1 of the 1995 finals. It wasn't as large, but it was still an 18 point lead. You don't blow that kind of lead when you're an almost 60 win basketball team.

That game just proved basically everyone right on TNT, ESPN, ABC, whatever, that they're not as good as the Celtics, Cavs, or Lakers. Celtics have an excuse for losing to the Bulls, they don't have their best player. I mean come on, do you really think the C's lose to the Bulls if KG was in the game, and playing 100%? Magic had Turkoglu, and Rashard basically fine, and they still couldn't beat a 41 win basketball team.

I guess you don't remember 1995, do you? Magic take about a 30 point lead on a Houston Rockets team that they were obviously better then. Blow the lead. Nick Anderson misses two big free throws, and it blows the game for the Magic. Magic later got swept by the Houston Rockets.

This game reminded me exactly of that game 1 of the 1995 finals. It wasn't as large, but it was still an 18 point lead. You don't blow that kind of lead when you're an almost 60 win basketball team.

So you're giving up on the team because of something that happened to a completely different squad of players 14 years ago?

So you're giving up on the team because of something that happened to a completely different squad of players 14 years ago?

Apparently you don't know the curse this team has? I guess, because they aren't in the public eye like the Yankees, or Red Sox are, no one really talks about them. This team has been given the nickname the Orlando "Tragic" for years. The fact is this team will probably never win a Finals, and Dwight is basically going to take the same exact route that Shaq took, and go to a team with an actual chance of winning the finals.

Apparently you don't know the curse this team has? I guess, because they aren't in the public eye like the Yankees, or Red Sox are, no one really talks about them. This team has been given the nickname the Orlando "Tragic" for years. The fact is this team will probably never win a Finals, and Dwight is basically going to take the same exact route that Shaq took, and go to a team with an actual chance of winning the finals.

Teams don't have curses. You take **** way too seriously.

Rashard and Hedo both didnt play well coming off injuries. They will straighten up, i'm sure of that.

But that's cool..believe in your little hocus pocus harry potter **** and live through the 1995 team.

Teams don't have curses. You take **** way too seriously.

Rashard and Hedo both didnt play well coming off injuries. They will straighten up, i'm sure of that.

But that's cool..believe in your little hocus pocus harry potter **** and live through the 1995 team.

Have fun watching our favorite teams season end in about a week.

Have fun watching our favorite teams season end in about a week.

Hey man, you gotta get some confidence in your squad. You can't possibly say that after one game.

You guys lost total focusness. I'm pretty sure you'll rebound in game 2.

Archived