The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is a douchebag. Bitching and moaning about anything and everything.

I love ecurb bitching about a 170 pound guy (Rondo) being a dirty thug. That is high comedy.

Celtics by 15-20 points on Saturday night. There is no way Brad (*****) Miller hits 3 pointers at the Garden.

First of all... The entire country thinks Rondo has been playing dirty... and if you think grabbing someone by the arm and tossing him into the stands on purpose isnt dirty? Well then you clearly do not know basketball at all.

Brad Miller sunk a big 3 pointer in the Garden just this week... ;)

Nice try!

Truly? I'm not thinking so.

See you Saturday G-zo

:box:

Bulls should have already won this series NJ... they will take care of business in Boston like they did game one and should have 2 other times.

He is a douchebag. Bitching and moaning about anything and everything.

I love ecurb bitching about a 170 pound guy (Rondo) being a dirty thug. That is high comedy.

Celtics by 15-20 points on Saturday night. There is no way Brad (*****) Miller hits 3 pointers at the Garden.

Rondo has made two very dirty and scum plays this series. Rondo is more of a douche than anyone for taking a guy and throwing him into the scorer's table. Pathetic display.

Rondo has made two very dirty and scum plays this series. Rondo is more of a douche than anyone for taking a guy and throwing him into the scorer's table. Pathetic display.

See when Rondo cut Millers lip... I knew some people would claim somehow he was going for the ball.. whatever I can deal with Celts fans arguing that foul...

Just flat out tossing Kirk out of bound by grabbing his arm and throwing him... how the hell are you dumb enough to claim that isnt dirty??? #-o

Bulls should have already won this series NJ... they will take care of business in Boston like they did game one and should have 2 other times.

Celts do have a grade A punk in Rondo. He's a taller version of that sh!t-ring Isiah. Even has the same sneaky little smirk. Up to now I had always liked the Celts from the days of Hondo and then through Larry - but they don't wear thug real well.

The Bulls have been simply amazing in the last month. Many in this town are on the bandwagon to get rid of Gordon. I'd like to see if he could learn share the ball and co-exist with Rose. Then we might have something that lasts for awhile.

Celts do have a grade A punk in Rondo. He's a taller version of that sh!t-ring Isiah. Even has the same sneaky little smirk. Up to now I had always liked the Celts from the days of Hondo and then through Larry - but they don't wear thug real well.

The Bulls have been simply amazing in the last month. Many in this town are on the bandwagon to get rid of Gordon. I'd like to see if he could learn share the ball and co-exist with Rose. Then we might have something that lasts for awhile.

Gordon cannot play D... thats a problem...

I think they should sign and trade him... use that and their 2 first rounders to move up and snag a good shooter...

I love Gordon... but lets be honest... he is small and streaky with average at best defense... they should trade him while his value is high...

So before the game I would like to take a moment and thank the Bulls for an exciting series, and for getting it done when some thought they could not even make the playoffs.

Now with that said.... go kick some ass!

I don't know about Chicago's chances. Nancy Rondo got lucky since he plays on Boston, of course the girl gets a free **** up, apparently this series, he has 2. Plus with the game being in Boston. Chicago is going to play the way they've been playing basically the entire series, don't get afraid, you've been there before, and you've proven you can hang with this team.

Come on Chicago, lets get Orlando home court for another round!

All the Bulls are doing right now is shooting jump shots, and proving that they're afraid to go to the basket.

No wonder why I want this Chicago team so much, they have no inside game whatsoever. It's kind of hysterical, and amazing how this Chicago team is even in this series. The Celtics don't even have an inside presence to block shots, and they're afraid to go there.

So before the game I would like to take a moment and thank the Bulls for an exciting series, and for getting it done when some thought they could not even make the playoffs.

Now with that said.... go kick some ass!

I stand by this, I am proud of them this season... cannot wait until next year...

Rose

Hinrich

Gordon

Deng (missed the playoffs with injury, best SF on the team)

Salmons

Thomas

Noah

Miller

2 first round draft picks

Pretty solid team...

The Bulls killed the Bulls... they looked young... they are young... they will be a damn good team next year.

Shut the **** up. The Bulls got all the ****ing calls and only stayed in the game because they got all the calls and were hitting their little bull**** Free Throw shots. Shut the **** up.

The Bulls killed the Bulls... they looked young... they are young... they will be a damn good team next year.

Like I said before the playoffs even started, the Bulls were very comparable to the Hawks last year, and they won 47 games this year, and will probably advance to the second round tomorrow. So next years Bulls should win anywhere between 45-50 games.

Not saying the Bulls aren't young (as they are, along with the Heat), but the Celtics have some youth, too. Can't forget about Davis, Perk, Rondo, Powe, and T. Allen.

Archived