New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doggin hadn't posted enough to be looked into at that point. Is this it? I really don't want to go back and pull up the 30 posts where I clearly state I'm suspicious of many.

That was what first drew my attention to you. You would allude to everyone being suspicious, but the rare times you ever mentioned another person's name outside of AVM/Vicious, which I can only remember you doing with Doggin and SMC, you would skip by it or end up explaining why you thought SMC was actually not that suspicious. If you actually had those many suspicions, you wouldn't share your thoughts with us - and that's what bothered me.

BTW JVOR brought up the idea of AVM having a post restriction early on day 1. I don't know if it means just something to think about.

For what it's worth, he was referring to me joking. I'm just naturally a bad joke-teller...BG had nothing to do with that :D

Hell, I'm drunk.

I think BG can confirm this. I'm going to unvote, because I need to reread everything that's happened since the last time I was sober.

EY drunk posting is the best.

I remember your 3 or 4 am posts about you being chivalrous and not taking advantage of a good female friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. Classic stuff.

EY drunk posting is the best.

I remember your 3 or 4 am posts about you being chivalrous and not taking advantage of a good female friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. Classic stuff.

Haha, you do remember a lot about EY's life. :love0055: I love it.

Haha, you do remember a lot about EY's life. :love0055: I love it.

Again with the creepy stalker crap. What do you take notes?

LOL

That's what happens when you post private stuff on a public message board. It's just like the Senor Gato "owning" the woman he was delivery the pizza to.

The bad thing about the votes being spread out this much is it allows the scum to stay very well hidden, at least for the time being. (When concerning voting patterns)

Agreed. The good thing about facing a deadline is that everyone will be forced to wagon, scum included. Anyone hanging out on someone with a single vote or two should be looked at with a hairy eyeball

Computer fixed. WTF? AVM = #25?? Seems pretty thin. Yeah, Kerry Rhodes does have a bit of an ego but how often does he tell the media that he's awesome? Not to mention the fact that someone (CTM?) mentions KR and AVM jumps all over it. Hmmm. Well, I know of an EX-Jet who thinks he's so awesome that he deserves a new contract every year. Now he's on the Bungles. My vote stays where it is.

Computer fixed. WTF? AVM = #25?? Seems pretty thin. Yeah, Kerry Rhodes does have a bit of an ego but how often does he tell the media that he's awesome? Not to mention the fact that someone (CTM?) mentions KR and AVM jumps all over it. Hmmm. Well, I know of an EX-Jet who thinks he's so awesome that he deserves a new contract every year. Now he's on the Bungles. My vote stays where it is.

damn dude.. you sold me. eff it.. I'm going with my gut and if that hurts me so be it.

Unvote

VOTE AVM... final answer.

I simply got the restriction, I made it my own with the amount of times I say I'm awesome (which I am at mafia, btw).

And btw...if I was Coles, wouldn't I disappear for long stretches, and only show up with big posts here and there (which actually reminds me of someone in this game....)

I simply got the restriction, I made it my own with the amount of times I say I'm awesome (which I am at mafia, btw).

And btw...if I was Coles, wouldn't I disappear for long stretches, and only show up with big posts here and there (which actually reminds me of someone in this game....)

A convenient deflection.

Vote Count:

Pac2566 (3) - AVM, Dan X, EY

AVM (3) - WoodyPaige, Jets Things, Pac2566

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (2) - Doggin94it, Sharrow

Doggin94it (2) - CTM, Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

CTM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to cut.

damn dude.. you sold me. eff it.. I'm going with my gut and if that hurts me so be it.

Unvote

VOTE AVM... final answer.

Real quick response back to JT btw, after you just jumped off ship. Add it to the laundry list of suspicious activity on your part.

In light of the lack of progress since the possibility was last brought up, I am enforcing a deadline.

The deadline for lynch is set at 9:00 AM tomorrow (Friday). If no consensus is reached by then, a random lynch will occur.

Business is about to pick up :D

Real quick response back to JT btw, after you just jumped off ship. Add it to the laundry list of suspicious activity on your part.

spin it however you'd like Stephanopolous...

I never wanted to "jump off ship" to begin with but it seemed like people believed you. I wanted my vote to count so I was prepared to switch it to someone else.

My concious is clear and I'm growing weary of your paper thin attacks on me.

Where's CTM anyway? we need one of his rambling posts where he doesn't really say anything to liven up the day. that is his m.o....

OK boys, I'm not going to be around that much today. We're closing today also, and have our walk-through first. Wish us luck! I will have a few minutes in between and will check in tonight after dinner/celebration.

But I have to say, I'm really curious about AVM's reveal. There has to be more to it, and I'm not clear on why it's being assumed that it benefits the town.

I want to think about this in the shower but I'm pretty close to switching my vote. I don't want AVM to get mod-killed, of course, but he needs to say more than he is, it at all possible.

I never wanted to "jump off ship" to begin with but it seemed like people believed you. I wanted my vote to count so I was prepared to switch it to someone else.

Where's CTM anyway? we need one of his rambling posts where he doesn't really say anything to liven up the day. that is his m.o....

CTM is Herm? "You play to lynch the scum!" :biggrin:

This doesn't exactly help your cause. "People seemed to believe me," yet it only took one to make you jump off? That doesn't make sense dude, now you're the spin-master :P

OK boys, I'm not going to be around that much today. We're closing today also, and have our walk-through first. Wish us luck! I will have a few minutes in between and will check in tonight after dinner/celebration.

But I have to say, I'm really curious about AVM's reveal. There has to be more to it, and I'm not clear on why it's being assumed that it benefits the town.

I want to think about this in the shower but I'm pretty close to switching my vote. I don't want AVM to get mod-killed, of course, but he needs to say more than he is, it at all possible.

Good luck man! As for what more I can say, I mean I don't have a power-role if thats what you were curious of. I don't want to say yes I am so and so, or no I'm not so and so for risk of the aforementioned mod-kill, but I mean that's pretty much it.

When I said last night "that's all I really feel comfortable saying," I didn't mean, theres more I just can't(or maybe in some eyes won't? lol) tell you guys...I meant I'm not saying I am or am not someone. All that there is to tell has been told.

With that said, ask away and I'll answer as best I can, though I think I covered most of the questions

Archived