New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Computer fixed. WTF? AVM = #25?? Seems pretty thin. Yeah, Kerry Rhodes does have a bit of an ego but how often does he tell the media that he's awesome? Not to mention the fact that someone (CTM?) mentions KR and AVM jumps all over it. Hmmm. Well, I know of an EX-Jet who thinks he's so awesome that he deserves a new contract every year. Now he's on the Bungles. My vote stays where it is.

T.O. more like it, not Coles.

If he was Coles, AVM would be acting all EMO like Vicious.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vote Count:

Pac2566 (3) - AVM, Dan X, EY

AVM (3) - WoodyPaige, Jets Things, Pac2566

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (2) - Doggin94it, Sharrow

Doggin94it (2) - CTM, Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

CTM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to cut.

EY unvoted Pac, so that's only two votes on him.

Considering the deadline, the other person I would be okay voting for would be SMC, if other people feel surer about him than Pac (I know CTM said he's leaning towards SMC after Doggin). I would only reluctantly vote for Doggin or Norway at this point if people could make better cases against them and if it seems like a majority of people want this. I would prefer not to vote for CTM, since I've (perhaps foolishly) been feeling he's innocent and at least right now don't see a case against him. And I will not vote for AVM, because I believe him about the restriction/who he is.

Vote Count:

Pac2566 (3) - AVM, Dan X, EY

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (2) - Doggin94it, Sharrow

CTM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

In light of the lack of progress since the possibility was last brought up, I am enforcing a deadline.

The deadline for lynch is set at 9:00 AM tomorrow (Friday). If no consensus is reached by then, a random lynch will occur.

Ok.. So, we need to start rallying around a few top suspects here. Letting this go to a random lynch is very anti town:

1) With the knuckle head cop out in the open, a random lynch of the doctor means the doc dies today, cop dies tonight and we get royally screwed

2) WIth the mafia down 1 man, and the town down 2, their odds of hitting a random lynch are less then at start game

3) The deadline affords us an opportunity for a quick bandwagon which can subsequently analyzed. IF everyone remains scattered this becomes immpossible..

In fact, it's so anti town, that I think we should lynch anyone who doesn't cooperate..

I propose we all list 3 people we are willing to vote for right now, and then we add it up, take the top 2, and everyone pick 1 of the the two and see where we are at..

I'm willing to vote:

1) Doggin

2) SMC

3) Sharrow (I'd rather sacrifice an inactive then a random lynch)

Computer fixed. WTF? AVM = #25?? Seems pretty thin. Yeah, Kerry Rhodes does have a bit of an ego but how often does he tell the media that he's awesome? Not to mention the fact that someone (CTM?) mentions KR and AVM jumps all over it. Hmmm. Well, I know of an EX-Jet who thinks he's so awesome that he deserves a new contract every year. Now he's on the Bungles. My vote stays where it is.

It was after AVM brought up the restriction that CTM said he thought AVM was Kerry Rhodes. I don't really think what he did counts as "jumping all over it" ... more like tentatively confirming a guess because he wasn't sure if he could say more.

Interesting idea, CTM.

I'm willing to vote:

1) CTM

2) Doggin

3) EY

Note, I believe I have a 33% chance of hitting scum in this top 3 because at least one of you is scum. If no one agrees with me on you, CTM, I'll vote for Doggin.

Also, I believe AVM is who he says he is. He's has the top 3 votes, but I don't plan to jump on that train.

Interesting idea, CTM.

I'm willing to vote:

1) CTM

2) Doggin

3) EY

Note, I believe I have a 33% chance of hitting scum in this top 3 because at least one of you is scum. If no one agrees with me on you, CTM, I'll vote for Doggin.

Also, I believe AVM is who he says he is. He's has the top 3 votes, but I don't plan to jump on that train.

This logic is so scummy its incredible.

Interesting idea, CTM.

I'm willing to vote:

1) CTM

2) Doggin

3) EY

I'll tabulate them

Doggin (2) CTM, SMC

EY (1) SMC

CTM (1) SMC

Sharrow (1) CTM

SMC (1) CTM

With Norway apparently off everyone's radar, I'll unvote.

And vote for the next guy on my list: Pac. That little hop off and on the AVM train makes it a bit easier.

3 names who you will vote for today please..

CTM, you bring up a good point about Sharrow.

Yesterday he posted only twice:

I won't be here until later tonight, at least until 6:30 if not later. I'm still not sold on voting for SMC or AVM. Hopefully some progress will have been made by the time I get back.

Granted I wasn't doing it intentional last game. I did mean to post my thoughts the next day, but both times by the time I got here, the game had moved in a different direction side-tracking me.

And here's my list:

1) Pac

2) Sharrow

3) SMC

Ok.. So, we need to start rallying around a few top suspects here. Letting this go to a random lynch is very anti town:

1) With the knuckle head cop out in the open, a random lynch of the doctor means the doc dies today, cop dies tonight and we get royally screwed

2) WIth the mafia down 1 man, and the town down 2, their odds of hitting a random lynch are less then at start game

3) The deadline affords us an opportunity for a quick bandwagon which can subsequently analyzed. IF everyone remains scattered this becomes immpossible..

In fact, it's so anti town, that I think we should lynch anyone who doesn't cooperate..

I propose we all list 3 people we are willing to vote for right now, and then we add it up, take the top 2, and everyone pick 1 of the the two and see where we are at..

I'm willing to vote:

1) Doggin

2) SMC

3) Sharrow (I'd rather sacrifice an inactive then a random lynch)

Agreed. Random lynch almost certainly hurts the town. I could be convinced to vote an inactive as well, but not before hearing from them obviously (don't want to miss a power role trying to hang low)

EY unvoted Pac, so that's only two votes on him.

Considering the deadline, the other person I would be okay voting for would be SMC, if other people feel surer about him than Pac (I know CTM said he's leaning towards SMC after Doggin). I would only reluctantly vote for Doggin or Norway at this point if people could make better cases against them and if it seems like a majority of people want this. I would prefer not to vote for CTM, since I've (perhaps foolishly) been feeling he's innocent and at least right now don't see a case against him. And I will not vote for AVM, because I believe him about the restriction/who he is.

He did? When / where?

Here's the post I was talking about, Bleedin'. I realize he didn't bold it (I added that now), so maybe you won't count it anyway. :P

Hell, I'm drunk.

I think BG can confirm this. I'm going to unvote, because I need to reread everything that's happened since the last time I was sober.

CTM, you bring up a good point about Sharrow.

Yesterday he posted only twice:

And here's my list:

1) Pac

2) Sharrow

3) SMC

Doggin (2) CTM, SMC

EY (1) SMC

CTM (1) SMC

Sharrow (2) CTM, Dan X

SMC (2) CTM, Dan X

Pac (1) Dan X

Agreed. Random lynch almost certainly hurts the town. I could be convinced to vote an inactive as well, but not before hearing from them obviously (don't want to miss a power role trying to hang low)

Agreed 100%..

That's why people need to comply quickly...

Vote Count:

Pac2566 (3) - AVM, Dan X, Doggin94it

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (1) - Sharrow

CTM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

With Norway apparently off everyone's radar, I'll unvote.

And vote for the next guy on my list: Pac. That little hop off and on the AVM train makes it a bit easier.

sigh... I never wanted to hop off anything but it appeared everyone was going to. I unvoted for the same reason you unvoted Norway.

If the AVM train doesn't gain momentum I'd vote:

Doggin

Sharrow - for the previously mentioned inactivity

sigh... I never wanted to hop off anything but it appeared everyone was going to. I unvoted for the same reason you unvoted Norway.

If the AVM train doesn't gain momentum I'd vote:

Doggin

Sharrow - for the previously mentioned inactivity

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

EY (1) SMC

CTM (1) SMC

Sharrow (3) CTM, Dan X, Pac

SMC (2) CTM, Dan X

Pac (1) Dan X

AVM (1) Pac

Right now I've got one I'd feel great voting for, one I wouldn't mind, and then 3 others I'd vote for rather reluctantly.

1) Pac

2) Norway

3) One of the inactives or CTM.

Pick a third, me or name the inactive..

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

EY (1) SMC

CTM (1) SMC

Sharrow (3) CTM, Dan X, Pac

SMC (2) CTM, Dan X

Pac (2) Dan X, AVM

AVM (1) Pac

Norway (1) AVM

I can check, but what would you make of that?

maybe nothing. or maybe CTM is Rich Cimini and Lav Coles (AVM) has to keep telling him how awesome he is. Just wild speculation but it sounded funny when I thought of it.

These are from the past few days.

To Doggin:

I know...it's because I'm awesome. No need to explain Doggin ;)

To me:

All is forgiven, just as long as you don't start to claim you're more awesome than me. Go there, and I may put on that robocop halloween costume! ;)

To me:

Just because I'm awesome doesn't make me the vig ;)

To Slats:

Yeah I've grabbed that now--I tried to speed read so I could get a couple posts in before leaving for a bit here, my apologies.

I may be teh awesome, but my reading comprehension isn't the best. Remember when I voted Crusher? :P

To JVoR:

Hey, I have the memory of a goldfish. I just saw the post #, and didn't think much deeper than that.

Doesn't matter. I'm still awesome.

Archived