New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I really do not like this lynch. Unvote. Vote: Norway.

Screw it. There's more than enough of you to lynch AVM without me, and if we're still floating around without any movement towards Norway when I check back before going to bed, I'll shift my vote back to AVM, since I don't want a random lynch. But I think I need to at least try to encourage a move to vote Norway before I lynch a guy I really believe is a townie.

I kind of believe him to, but worse case scenario is his roleless and best case SK/Scum...

Even if we could get Norway to 7 tonight, I don't think we should lynch him without him showing up as he could be doctor or another power role. The chances of getting us to 7 and Norway showing up are miniscule. And even if he does, all he'd have to do is claim a role and we'd be stuck with Random lynch..

Unfortunately, right now lynching AVM or random is our only realistic choice..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I kind of believe him to, but worse case scenario is his roleless and best case SK/Scum...

Even if we could get Norway to 7 tonight, I don't think we should lynch him without him showing up as he could be doctor or another power role. The chances of getting us to 7 and Norway showing up are miniscule. And even if he does, all he'd have to do is claim a role and we'd be stuck with Random lynch..

Unfortunately, right now lynching AVM or random is our only realistic choice..

Really? 'Cause I'm really not thrilled with it, and it already looks like it's losing steam.

Here's were we were at 1:29PM:

SMC (6) CTM, Doggin, Dan X, Jets Things, Vicious, EY

Pac (5) Dan X, AVM, Woody, Doggin, EY

AVM (6) Pac, Jets Things, Woody, Norway, EY, Vic

Sharrow (6) CTM, Dan X, Pac, Woody, Norway, VIc

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Jets Things (2) Norway, AVM

-----

That about seals it...

lets all vote for 1 of the fine 4 and then lop off the lowest vote getter, until someone gets 7

unvote

vote Sharrow

I will unvote to prevent him from getting to L-2, we should hear from him before lynching..

I added Pac, JT, and SMC after this was posted, but I don't see another update.

Do we want to go over any of this again, or does AVM really have to be the only option. I admit I don't like his posting requirement thing, either. That's nearly enough to get me to jump on board. But I don't like Pac's reveal much better. Sounds like the sort of high quality lie that contains a lot of truth, but not quite all of it.

Really? 'Cause I'm really not thrilled with it, and it already looks like it's losing steam.

We have a 9:00am deadline.

I don't think it's practical to get 3 more Norway votes, wait for him to show up, have him not claim a power role, and then have 2 more voters hammer him, in the next 3 or so hours.. just don't see it. Anyone who does switch over should at least commit to logging on before 9:00am tomorrow and voting AVM, who we atleast know doesn't have a power role..

And if people do vote Norway and don't get that lynch or switch back, it's almost a guaranteed random lynch which is an extremely scummy thing to be playing for...

I added Pac, JT, and SMC after this was posted, but I don't see another update.

Do we want to go over any of this again, or does AVM really have to be the only option. I admit I don't like his posting requirement thing, either. That's nearly enough to get me to jump on board. But I don't like Pac's reveal much better. Sounds like the sort of high quality lie that contains a lot of truth, but not quite all of it.

I just don't think there's time..

I hate that we've gotten to this point. This whole thing feels scummy to me. But I don't think there's a strong enough case against Norway right now to try to shift everyone to a different train. Although I think there's a much higher chance Norway is scum than AVM is, I see what CTM is saying about how late it is and all Norway would have to do is claim doctor or some other role to save himself.

I still am leaning towards Pac being scum, but hopefully that will be resolved after the night phase. There's no point in voting Pac, either. I do not think there is time to pull ourselves together to lynch someone else.

I believe AVM is who he says he is. This morning, I said he was the one person on our list who I would not vote for.

Considering the deadline, the other person I would be okay voting for would be SMC, if other people feel surer about him than Pac (I know CTM said he's leaning towards SMC after Doggin). I would only reluctantly vote for Doggin or Norway at this point if people could make better cases against them and if it seems like a majority of people want this. I would prefer not to vote for CTM, since I've (perhaps foolishly) been feeling he's innocent and at least right now don't see a case against him. And I will not vote for AVM, because I believe him about the restriction/who he is.

Now, it looks like I have no choice. If AVM flips innocent, then nice work, scum. :P Very well set up, and I resent being forced into the position of voting for someone I believe to be innocent. But we cannot have a random lynch. Gah. :mad0259:

Vote: AVM

Dan, that's the long and short of it, although I can't even blame scum (unless Pac or Doggin is scum). We just couldn't get any traction anywhere but Pac and AVM, both of whom claimed roles. We atleast have a train to look at now, but again, with an exposed cop, we have like an 8% chance of losing doctor->cop to random lynch->Nk, and the scum are actually down a man which in all liklihood means the random lynch has a better chance of hitting a power role then scum to begin with.

I think this day has been enough of a diseaster for the town with 2 exposed power roles and potentially a third, coming out of it with a roleless Townie lynch is the best we are likly to do..

I'll be on tom. before 9 am, and if theres only 6 votes on me I'll self kill. It's better for the town and my chances of being a winner if I go down than if we random lynch someone.

I'm trying to catch up on Pac and an apparent role reveal? But if I'm dead before--I'll say one last time look at how these votes have gone down, but to keep in mind that I have looked scummy several times, so voting for me doesnt automatically equal scum. There could very well be (are most likely are) scum voting elsewhere as well.

Unvote: Pac.

vote: AVM

I'd prefer to vote Norway, but since Pac is voting AVM, at least I know he's not the doc.

Odds are Pac gets killed tonight - doc needs to continue protecting vicious.

But vic, you may want to consider investigating Pac at some point if he survives.

Does anyone want to migrate to Norway with me? (No Homo)

I'd obviously be willing to go Norway, lol. It's my only way of self-preservation. Again, if I'm the tiebreaker for random or not, ill vote me.

Pac has had only 1 night to investigate someone, so I presume his sole investigation/role finding turned up the doc. Thus, he shouldn't have any info on AVM.

BUT ... Pac, can you get role reveals during the day phase?

I don't think he's claiming he DOES have anything on me. My only question is, if he is this rolefinder, and I was the most suspicious to him...wouldn't he have searched me? I will say that much

Just to make sure: You're not the doc, are you, AVM?

I am not the doc. I don't have a role whatsoever

I'll be on tom. before 9 am, and if theres only 6 votes on me I'll self kill. It's better for the town and my chances of being a winner if I go down than if we random lynch someone.

I'm trying to catch up on Pac and an apparent role reveal? But if I'm dead before--I'll say one last time look at how these votes have gone down, but to keep in mind that I have looked scummy several times, so voting for me doesnt automatically equal scum. There could very well be (are most likely are) scum voting elsewhere as well.

Fcuk it, man, I'll do it. We're not getting anywhere, anyway, and another full weekend night phase might kill us all.

Be interesting to see what the night brings....

godfather.jpg:deshade:

Sorry man.

I tried to jump in as long as I could, but I've got a study group that started 8 minutes ago, so I've gotta jet again. You guys know where I stand. His role reveal seems really, really fishy for the aforementioned reason, BUT...I'm not sure you can risk it. Again, I'll throw the hammer on myself tom. morning if the need arises (though I'd really rather not be that guy)

unvote: Pac

vote: Norway (No offense buddy--just self-preservation because I KNOW i'm a townie, and you haven't claimed a power role unlike Pac)

Fcuk it, man, I'll do it. We're not getting anywhere, anyway, and another full weekend night phase might kill us all.

Sorry man.

No worries bro. Had to be done at some point, most likely. Good luck town, you can get this!

**and for the record...I was telling the truth about my alignment and no power role :P

Sorry man.

Had to be done unfortunately..

Good game.. Unfortunately lynching a claimed roleless was our best option with a deadline so soon..

No worries bro. Had to be done at some point, most likely. Good luck town, you can get this!

**and for the record...I was telling the truth about my alignment and no power role :P

Well, no reason to think you are lying now..

Can't wait for the spin out of camp doggin..

I don't think he's claiming he DOES have anything on me. My only question is, if he is this rolefinder, and I was the most suspicious to him...wouldn't he have searched me? I will say that much

I'd like to hear what he has to say about this, too ...

Nice having you around, AVM. :D You're "awesome".

I wasn't suspicious of you until after the 1st night phase where both JIF and JVOR were killed. In the interests of self preservation I had to reveal otherwise you would have been checked tonight.

btw this game is a mind f--. I'm innocent and am just playing a game yet I somehow feel like public enemy #1. Remember there were other people that were going to vote you before my reveal.

just a game guys.... just a game.

Camp Doggin? Why does he stand out to you among everyone?

Cause his showmanship about unvoting AVM. If doggin is scum he'd have known AVM was innocent and has now postured himself as trying to prevent an innocent death, even though he knew that in all practicality AVM was the best choice..

Like I said, even if we got to 5 on Norway, speed lynching him without hearing from him would still be less preferrable then lynching a guy that was claiming roleless...

If this game is like the last few, we are likely to have a fair amount of "power roles" in it..

I'll say right now, if the mafia has a roleblocker we are F'd tonight and you can thank Vic, cause if Pac was telling the truth about his role, the mafia has some juice this game as well, and the last game bleedin modded they had a roleblocker.

Cause his showmanship about unvoting AVM. If doggin is scum he'd have known AVM was innocent and has now postured himself as trying to prevent an innocent death, even though he knew that in all practicality AVM was the best choice..

Like I said, even if we got to 5 on Norway, speed lynching him without hearing from him would still be less preferrable then lynching a guy that was claiming roleless...

If this game is like the last few, we are likely to have a fair amount of "power roles" in it..

I'll say right now, if the mafia has a roleblocker we are F'd tonight and you can thank Vic, cause if Pac was telling the truth about his role, the mafia has some juice this game as well, and the last game bleedin modded they had a roleblocker.

I guess I can see your point on Doggin, but he did say he'd come back and vote AVM. I know I didn't want to vote for AVM any earlier than I had to, but I kind of gave up on lynching anyone else.

It'll be interesting to see what happens tonight. I felt like the night phases that last game were what really put me on edge. It's weird no one else has a noticeable restriction, but I guess we'll see. I feel like there's a twist around the corner.

But then all the talk about WIFOM has made me wonder if Bleedin' could be WIFOMing us, haha. It would be hilarious if Bleedin' tries to outdo all your wild past game setups with a simpler one, leaving us to drive ourselves crazy. :P

Well, no reason to think you are lying now..

Can't wait for the spin out of camp doggin..

Spin?

I think AVM's innocent, we had 12 hours til deadline in a game where players have posted til early in the morning . . . I think we had time to shift to Norway.

I also think that vicious should seriously consider investigating Norway, and that we should definitely lynch him tomorrow if Vic doesn't tell us Norway is innocent. At this point, given the efforts to lynch/not lynch him, his death will give us more information than anyone else's. And with our cop in the open, we can't count on investigation results turning up more than one or two scum before he's killed - and even that's asking a lot. Which means that we absolutely need information.

Spin?

I think AVM's innocent, we had 12 hours til deadline in a game where players have posted til early in the morning . . . I think we had time to shift to Norway.

Yes, if we are all vampires :D

I started the day not even having AVM in my top three, but the fact is that at this late hour lynching AVM was prefferable to a random lynch and perferrable to speed lynching Norway.

Showmanship? I've been saying all along I don't feel good about this lynch. Are you claiming you think he's guilty?

I'm seeing a lot of preemptive defense from you, Chan

The Jets lockerroom debated and debated and debated some more. Lots of finger pointing was going on, but certainly not a lot of agreement. So Woody Johnson started to get impatient and gave them one more day to figure out their recommendation, or he would cut whoever the hell he felt like. So debate quickly started to heat up and focus shifted to a last few people. In the end, it was AVM who ended up catching the brunt of the rush to judgment. AVM didn't fight it too much and seemed convinced in the long run, this move could possibly help the team. So the members of the Jets lockerroom went to Woody Johnson and handed him AVM on a silver platter.

AVM seemed to fight Woody a little harder. He reminded Woody how talented he was, what a team leader he was and overall how important to the team he was. With Woody clearly unimpressed, for some reason, AVM started to complain about Jay Cutler. Woody had finally heard enough, and sent him packing.

"Hollywood" Kerry Rhodes has been cut.

gal_nfl_1.jpg

Night 2 has begun.

Night Actions are due by 9:30 PM Friday.

Showmanship? I've been saying all along I don't feel good about this lynch. Are you claiming you think he's guilty?

I'm seeing a lot of preemptive defense from you, Chan

Defense of your manipulation - yes

Defense of my actions - no

I made it very clear why I was doing what I did and would do it again..

The Jets lockerroom debated and debated and debated some more. Lots of finger pointing was going on, but certainly not a lot of agreement. So Woody Johnson started to get impatient and gave them one more day to figure out their recommendation, or he would cut whoever the hell he felt like. So debate quickly started to heat up and focus shifted to a last few people. In the end, it was AVM who ended up catching the brunt of the rush to judgment. AVM didn't fight it too much and seemed convinced in the long run, this move could possibly help the team. So the members of the Jets lockerroom went to Woody Johnson and handed him AVM on a silver platter.

AVM seemed to fight Woody a little harder. He reminded Woody how talented he was, what a team leader he was and overall how important to the team he was. With Woody clearly unimpressed, for some reason, AVM started to complain about Jay Cutler. Woody had finally heard enough, and sent him packing.

"Hollywood" Kerry Rhodes has been cut.

gal_nfl_1.jpg

Night 2 has begun.

Night Actions are due by 9:30 PM Friday.

:akf:

Well, I'm not too happy with that. I think there was time to see what we had with Norway. I doubt he is the doctor for the second straight game. Anyway, there is still a vig/sk out there. Time for another vote list/summary, Dan? :D

Well, I'm not too happy with that. I think there was time to see what we had with Norway. I doubt he is the doctor for the second straight game. Anyway, there is still a vig/sk out there. Time for another vote list/summary, Dan? :D

I won't be able to get around to it for a couple hours, but I'll do it tonight. :P And I wanted to have enough time to see more with Norway, too, but you're one of the few players who's active late at night (and you'd already voted) ... I didn't think enough people would be around, especially with having to wait for Norway to respond. Which is a shame.

Archived