Yankee Stadium Museum

Morrissey

Yeah...Looks like the Yankees did a solid job @ bringing the old yankee history over to the new ball park but I'm sorry...It's just not the same. When a rookie pitcher goes into this new Yankee ball park, he's going to know that he's playing the Yankees but when a Rookie pitcher used to go to old Yankee stadium...He would know that he's in a place with SOOOO MUCH history and you would really see what the kid was made of.

But this new Stadium has alot of things that make it great, it's just not the same though

Yeah...Looks like the Yankees did a solid job @ bringing the old yankee history over to the new ball park but I'm sorry...It's just not the same. When a rookie pitcher goes into this new Yankee ball park, he's going to know that he's playing the Yankees but when a Rookie pitcher used to go to old Yankee stadium...He would know that he's in a place with SOOOO MUCH history and you would really see what the kid was made of.

But this new Stadium has alot of things that make it great, it's just not the same though

The people from TGG have hatred for you. They ohmost think your more annoying than we do.

That's just impossible tho.

Obviously don't watch the Yankees much, Yankees have been getting dominated by no name pitchers for well over 5 years.

Archived