Everyone relax, the Yankees win that game 99 times out of 100

Matt39

Hell, the Sawxxx are not nearly the intimidating squad they once were with Manny. Mo blew his one game of the season, it happens. The Yankees were the better team...I thought it was clear.

Sawx without Manny are like the Bulls without Mike. They arent intimidating at all anymore

Cute new hats though.

Hell, the Sawxxx are not nearly the intimidating squad they once were with Manny. Mo blew his one game of the season, it happens. The Yankees were the better team...I thought it was clear.

Sawx without Manny are like the Bulls without Mike. They arent intimidating at all anymore

Cute new hats though.

I am pretty sure the Bulls intimidated the hell out of the Celts almost sweeping games one and two from them...

The Celts fixed that in game three...

A team that isnt what it used to be can actually be MORE intimidating... think about it... you lost to them and they arent even what they used to be...

All those DP's while Joba was in kept the game close. Teams look pretty even right now except Papi needs to get going.

It's an awful loss but I will take that situation any day. They beat our best so I tip my cap but I'd want mariano in that same spot every game if possible.

All those DP's while Joba was in kept the game close. Teams look pretty even right now except Papi needs to get going.

Hell yeah.

Credit to Joba, but the game could have easily gotten out of hand early.

It is a sad sign of the times when you bat to Ortiz with first open and walk Youk.

Cute new hats though.

Both bullpens struggled mightily.

both starters werent very good.

Both teams were unable to produce enough big hits to put the game away when they had an opportunity.

I'd say the game was pretty close. Neither was the better team last night. Both showed flaws and sparks of greatness.

Archived