I think he will leave. He wants to play for Madrid. I could see us getting a ridiculous sum of money for him too.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but he'll be missed if he does go. To be honest I'll be happy as long as they sign up Tevez who along with Vidic is my favorite United player.

I think he will leave. He wants to play for Madrid. I could see us getting a ridiculous sum of money for him too.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but he'll be missed if he does go. To be honest I'll be happy as long as they sign up Tevez who along with Vidic is my favorite United player.

I would hope.

Between Ronaldo and Tevez, I would rather see Tevez go. I doubt it goes that way.

Congrats on the championship fellas, well deserved indeed.

But Tevez is as good as gone. From everything I've been reading, seems like Tevez feels he's been getting shafted by management all season.

Congratulations. Did you have a parade and fireworks like these Inter ****ers did? I thought my apartment was being bombed.

That is probably one of my most memorable European experiences. When 1.FCK won the Bundesliga in 91, the town went crazy. I lived about a 100 yards off the main shop platz. It was insane. The next day the downtown was trashed. Not American trashed (i.e. destroyed), but confetti and litter everywhere.

Archived