**** Official Hockey East 2009-2010 Season Thread ****

Gainzo

i visited with the banished ones last night... poor fellas...

and it will be boring... hopefully they will be back next month... otherwise i'll have to find someplace else to talk mediocre college hockey.

Is that UM*******-Lowell mediocre hockey or UM*******-Amherst mediocre hockey?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.gazettenet.com/2009/07/16/olczyk-joins-umass

National Hockey League fans will recognize the name of the University of Massachusetts hockey team's newest recruit.

Eddie Olczyk, the son of longtime NHL forward Ed Olczyk, will join the Minutemen this fall.

The younger Olczyk announced his commitment Tuesday.

Olczyk, spent last season playing for the Waterloo Black Hawks, the same United States Hockey League junior program that produced current Minutemen James and Michael Marcou and former Minuteman Cory Quirk.

Olczyk, a 6-foot, 185-pound forward, had six goals and 15 assists last season. He will be a 20-year-old freshman.

"With Eddie, the numbers don't tell the whole story," Waterloo coach P.K. O'Handley told USHL.com.

"During his time in Waterloo, he was a big contributor on special teams, and his experience was an intangible."

His father played 16 seasons in the NHL with six different franchises and coached the Pittsburgh Penguins for two seasons. He currently works as a broadcaster.

Olczyk was one of four players from the USHL who are bound for Amherst. The others, and their teams, are Darren Rowe of Cedar Rapids, Rocco Carzo of Des Moines and John Parker of Indiana.

Carzo, an undrafted 19-year-old from Media, Pa., skated with the Philadelphia Flyers at their rookie conditioning camp earlier this summer.

"I was a little bit surprised to hear from the Flyers," Carzo told the Philadelphia Daily News. "I grew up watching guys like Eric Lindros and John LeClair and now I am skating on the same ice and putting on the same jersey. I am still on cloud nine right now.

"... I wanted to prove to a few people that I could be here," he added. "I wanted to turn a few heads in the Flyers' organization. I am obviously not trying to make the team - I am going to college - but it's a new experience. It's humbling. I wanted to see what I will need to make it to the pros. I'm trying to do that."

Carzo, a 6-foot-1 forward, had 20 goals and 13 assists in 2008-09 for the Des Moines Buccaneers. He will be a freshman at UMass in the fall.

WELLMAN IN NASHVILLE - Like Carzo, Minuteman sophomore Casey Wellman spent part of his summer playing in an NHL camp.

Wellman participated in the player development camp for the Nashville Predators, which included minor league, college and junior players. Wellman, who had 11 goals and 22 assists as a Minuteman freshman, was undrafted. He was a Hockey East All-Rookie team selection last year and is expected to be a key player for the Minutemen this season.

http://phillydime.blogspot.com/2009/07/flyers-prospect-camp.html

I was able to squeeze out two days this week at the Flyers 2009 Rookie Camp at the SkateZone in Voorhees, NJ. Watching these players for just two mornings really does not allow for a complete review but I figured I would talk about some of the more important names in the Flyers system that we may very well see suiting up for the Orange and Black in the next few seasons.

James vanRiemsdyk - 2007 Round 1 (2nd Overall)

-In the two mornings, certain players would catch my eye, and others would just kind of blend in. JVR just seemed to blend in. That is not good considering he is thought of as the top prospect in the Flyers system. On Friday, he was barely noticable on the ice. I had to look to find him. During the scrimmage portion of the day, a penalty would result in a penalty shot. On Sunday, JVR took one penalty shot and also participated in the shootout at the end. For a kid with the abundance of skills he has, he did not show them in either attempt. He looked real bad taking both shots (missed the net on the first and mishandled the second). He did show flashes of speed Sunday once he got his legs moving, but his lack of explosiveness is cause for concern. He does look to have gained some muscle weight since the end of the Phantoms season, but he would have to really turn it up at training camp in September to make the Flyers roster.

:bwahaharoll:

Rocco Carzo - Undrafted- ATTENDING UMASS AMHERST NEXT YEAR!

-I mentioned Rocco in my last blog. Carzo practiced with my varsity hockey team at Cardinal O'Hara when I was a senior and he was in eighth grade. He played only his freshman year at O'Hara contributing in their only Flyers Cup Championship in 2006. He graduated O'Hara this past spring, while also playing in the USHL (United States Hockey League) for Des Moines. He did not play hockey for O'Hara sophomore through senior year. He really impressed me this week. He got much taller and gained some muscle since the last time I saw him. He was one of the youngest players at camp this week and did not look out of place at all. He was invited to camp this season even though he is undrafted and unsigned. I believe he is going to play in college this upcoming season. I did get to watch him work with the Flyers skating coach, and he was showing Carzo different ways to use his legs to be a more explosive skater. The best thing Rocco can do this week is learn as much as he can and apply is next season in college. He can only improve if he continues to work hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My hatred for UMass-Amherst knows no bounds. No offense LBS.

This is an outtake from a very biased review of Lowell hockey.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/editpost.php?do=updatepost&postid=1362036

Its good to be the king

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwAiotTksDA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwAiotTksDA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The king of suck! Is Marcou still alive after Shaus nearly killed him last year at Mullins?

sure our reign has sucked royally for 15 years, but if we can just eliminate other programs like Lowell we can get the funding we need to compete.

You just wait... before you retire UMass will win a national championship.

sure our reign has sucked royally for 15 years, but if we can just eliminate other programs like Lowell we can get the funding we need to compete.

You just wait... before you retire UMass will win a national championship.

If you combined the Lowell and UMass teams you would have all Lowell players and the midget called Marcou.

The Hockey East Coaches poll should be out in about a month or so. Here is how I think the votes will stack up. Thoughts?

1 - BU

2 - BC

3 - UNH

4 - UVM

5 - NU

6 - Lowell

7 - UMass

8 - Maine

9 - The Mack

10 - Providence

BU was a young team last year right?

Yeah, it is their title to lose.

• 2 weeks later...

College Hockey News just released their preseason Top 10.

CHN 2009-10 Preseason Top 10

by Joseph Edwards/CHN Writer

It's time for CHN's pre-season Top 10 prognostication, one that, if history shows, will look a lot different at year's end. But, you never know.

1. Denver: The Pioneers' offensive game will be reminiscent of last year's NCAA Champion Boston University. Rhett Rakhshani, Tyler Ruegsegger, Joe Colborne, Anthony Maini, and Patrick Wiercioch form a returning nucleus that lose only 15 goals from last season's 132, good for second in the WCHA. Freshmen Drew Shore and Chris Ostrow should pick up some of the scoring slack along with sophomore Luke Salazer. Incoming defenseman William Wrenn will help to solidify a seemingly questionable defensive corps in front of netminder Marc Chevrie, who led the way for the 14th-best defensive team in the country, despite playing more games than eight teams in front of them.

2. Miami: There's no reason that college hockey's winningest program over the last five years won't continue its trend. Four of the team's top-five scorers return, including Hobey Baker candidate Carter Camper, as well as postseason performer Tommy Wingels. Having Chris Wideman continue to quarterback the power play won't hurt, either, nor will his strong defensive play in front of the sophomore goaltending tandem of Connor Knapp and Cody Reichard.

3. Boston University: They say defense wins championships, and this is a team that returns five of last year's starting six. While Matt Gilroy takes his game to Broadway, Kevin Shattenkirk and Colby Cohen return to anchor the blueline, and Kieran Millan is back to tend the crease. That's a good thing, as the loss of Colin Wilson, Jason Lawrence, Chris Higgins and John McArthy on the offensive side means the team won't necessarily be able to score at will this season, though Nick Bonino showed why he's ready to be the featured weapon on Jack Parker's 2009-10 Terrier squad.

4. Cornell: The Big Red's string of big-time goaltenders continued last season with Hobey Baker candidate Ben Scrivens, who's back for more. Last season, he was fifth in the country in wins, third in GAA, fourth in save percentage, and second in shutouts with seven. Those are some pretty big numbers, and with Brendon Nash leading the defense in front of him and Riley Nash and Colin Greening returning to the frontlines, there's no reason Cornell shouldn't be better across the boards this season.

5. Michigan: Sure, the Wolverines lost Mark Mitera and Aaron Palushaj, but they also spent the majority of the season without the big defenseman, and you can bet Red Berenson already has plans to replace Palushaj's 50 points. They almost certainly include Louie Caporusso, who scored 24 goals and 49 points last season. Freshmen Kevin Lynch and Chris Brown will provide an extra big physical presence, as well as contribute some good numbers up front. Junior Bryan Hogan, coming off a campaign in which he put up some all-time single season numbers for the Maize-and-Blue, should continue to wall off the nets.

6. Minnesota: A usual NCAA postseason staple, the Gophers fell short of expectations last season, but if their late-season run showed anything, it was that they'd be back with a vengeance in 2009-10. They lose top scorer Ryan Stoa to the pro ranks, but return Jordan Schroeder, who excelled as a freshman, and Jay Bariball on a deep offense that will be complemented by a defense led by Cade Fairchild and Aaron Ness, both of whom matured nicely as the roller coaster season continued. The biggest piece of the puzzle will be seeing which Alex Kangas shows up in net -- the one who gave up 42 goals in a 12 game mid-season stretch, or the one who allowed just 19 over the final nine matches of the season.

7. Princeton: Despite an agonizing, heartbreaking loss in the NCAA, the Tigers have a lot to build on with two straight seasons of school-record win totals and back-to-back NCAA tournament appearances. Stalwart Zane Kalmeba returns to the crease for the Tigers, and Dan Bartlett and Mark Magnowski will lead a strong offense that will benefit from a full season from sparkplug Cam MacIntyre -- if you can call a 6-foot-1, 215-pound body-banger a "sparkplug." Jody Pederson will be an integral piece of the defensive corps that adds freshman Michael Sdao, an Ottawa draft pick in the 2009 draft.

8. Notre Dame: Despite some big losses in Erik Condra and Christian Hanson, Kevin Deeth and Ryan Thang will lead an incredibly deep bunch of forwards that ranked eighth in the NCAA last year with 135 goals. Teddy Ruth and Ian Cole are among five blueliners back in the fold that provide plenty on both sides of the puck. The Irish skaters will have to be strong at each end of the ice, as Jordan Pearce's graduation leaves a trio of goalies who have a combined seven collegiate games played under their belts.

9. Mass.-Lowell: Could this be the year for the River Hawks? They've flirted with taking the leap, bouncing from mediocre to good, and now to the elite class. Led by Junior-to-be defenseman Maury Edwards, Lowell's special teams found a sweet spot towards the end of last season that took them all the way to the TD Banknorth Garden for the Hockey East Final against a juggernaut BU team. The goaltending duo of Nevin Hamilton and Carter Hutton has proven to be a solid base for the team that has a huge upside, and plenty to gain in a league that lost a number of high-scoring marquee stars.

10. Yale: Offense isn't a question for the Bulldogs/Elis, a team that won the ECACs last season, as their top-10 scorers from 2008-09 return, including four-double-digit goal scorers. Defensively, Yale has all the answers as well, with all six full-time blueliners back for another season. The biggest punctuation mark -- whether it be exclamation point or question mark -- is in the net, where Alec Richards graduated and gave the crease back to Billy Blase, who hopes to hold off the relatively untested Ryan Rondeau for the starting position.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2009/09/16_chn2009-10.php

Lowell plays at Princeton on Dec. 11th and 12th, not to mention 3 games against BU. Expectations are sky high this year.

I have to call a two minute bull$hit penalty on this article.

First, there is the obvious ECAC bias. 3 teams in the Top 10? Seriously?

Lastly, Lowell? What about Northeastern? UNH? Hell, BC?

I wonder how Afso feels about Bemidji getting into a real hockey conference? :rl:

http://www.lowellsun.com/sports/ci_13365576

By Chaz Scoggins, chaz@lowellsun.com

Updated: 09/18/2009 06:36:27 AM EDT

It's not going to happen right away, but sooner rather than later UMass Lowell hockey fans are going to see something new and interesting at the Tsongas Arena.

The university is going to create a River Hawk Hockey Hall of Honor that will feature photos and memorabilia from the best players in the school's 42-year hockey history that includes three NCAA Division II and four ECAC Division II championships.

Things still need to be firmed up, but the plan is to take down the wall at the back of the arena and turn it into a nook that will house the exhibit and be open to fans before, during, and after games.

In addition to players, the hall will also honor coaches and other non-uniformed personnel who have made significant contributions to the hockey program.

Before work on the nook can be started, however, UML needs to complete its transaction with the city and take possession of the arena. Recent news reports anticipate that should happen within the next couple of months.

Selection for the Hall of Honor will not be limited to players who are already in UML's Athletic Hall of Fame. All former Lowell Tech Terriers, ULowell Chiefs, and UMass Lowell River Hawks are eligible for consideration, and fans are encouraged to make nominations.

The first group of honorees will be introduced at a ceremony before the River Hawks' Hockey East home opener against Northeastern on Oct. 24.

A new group will be honored every season. Coaches and others will be honored in future years.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.amherstbulletin.com/story/id/156451/

Daniel J. Meyers, 24, of Voorhees, N.J., was arrested Sunday at 2:15 a.m. on charges of violating the town's open container bylaw disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault and battery on a police officer after he twice fought with officers as they tried to place him under arrest, police said.

http://fearthetriangle.wordpress.com/2009/09/25/trouble-for-meyers-nolet-chat/

According to the Amherst Bulletin goaltender Dan Meyers was arrested this past weekend for an open container violation, resisting arrest, and assault and battery on a police officer. Ugh. Not how you want to see UMass hockey get into the paper, especially on the eve of the season. It always troubles me to see students jeopardize their chance to play Division I athletics and get a college education with a few dumb decisions. Hopefully this gets cleared up and Meyers gets back on track. However he is most likely looking at missing some games. Over the Summer I wondered why Toot was bringing in another goaltender to bring the total to four. In retrospect, maybe not a bad decision. I

I'm too lazy to format the thing but here is the USA Today preseason poll.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/hockey/usatmen.htm

3: BU

10: Lowell

12: BC

15: UVM

No mention of Niagara or Northeastern.

The 14th annual USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Men's College Hockey Poll is conducted each week in conjunction with the American Hockey Coaches Association. The poll includes input from coaches and journalists representing each of the six NCAA Division I ice hockey conferences, as well as composite votes from officers of the AHCA and USA Hockey Magazine, the most widely distributed hockey magazine in the world.

http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/092809aac.html

The River Hawks received further praise Monday as they were ranked 10th in the nation according to USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine's 15th annual Men's College Hockey Preseason Poll. UMass Lowell, who finished 20-16-2 last season, received 175 votes and was one of four ranked Hockey East programs.

Miami (Ohio) was selected first, following a 23-13-5 campaign that ended with a trip to the NCAA Championship game. The RedHawks received four first-place votes and 457 overall, edging the University of Denver by just two. The Pioneers came in second despite claiming the most first-place votes, 13, earning 455 overall following a 23-12-5 season. NCAA Champion Boston University, 35-6-4, was selected third, earning 12 first-place votes and 438 overall. Michigan (29-12-0) and Notre Dame (31-6-3) rounded out the top five as they received 384 and 370 votes, respectively. The Fighting Irish also earned the remaining five first-place votes.

The River Hawks were 14-11-2 in conference play in 2008-09, catching fire down the stretch to upset both Vermont and Northeastern in the Hockey East playoffs, falling to eventual Boston University in the conference finals.

UMass Lowell returns 25 players, including eight of its top 10 scorers. The defense remains unchanged, with all six defensemen and both goaltenders skating for the River Hawks again in 2009-10.

The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Men's College Hockey Poll is conducted each week in conjunction with the American Hockey Coaches Association. The poll includes input from coaches and journalists representing each of the six NCAA Division I ice hockey conferences, as well as composite votes from officers of the AHCA and USA Hockey Magazine

The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine is the fourth organization to recognize UMass Lowell's potential. The Sporting News ranked the River Hawks fourth in the nation, while College Hockey News and Inside College Hockey each picked them ninth.

http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/092809aac.html

The River Hawks received further praise Monday as they were ranked 10th in the nation according to USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine's 15th annual Men's College Hockey Preseason Poll. UMass Lowell, who finished 20-16-2 last season, received 175 votes and was one of four ranked Hockey East programs.

Miami (Ohio) was selected first, following a 23-13-5 campaign that ended with a trip to the NCAA Championship game. The RedHawks received four first-place votes and 457 overall, edging the University of Denver by just two. The Pioneers came in second despite claiming the most first-place votes, 13, earning 455 overall following a 23-12-5 season. NCAA Champion Boston University, 35-6-4, was selected third, earning 12 first-place votes and 438 overall. Michigan (29-12-0) and Notre Dame (31-6-3) rounded out the top five as they received 384 and 370 votes, respectively. The Fighting Irish also earned the remaining five first-place votes.

The River Hawks were 14-11-2 in conference play in 2008-09, catching fire down the stretch to upset both Vermont and Northeastern in the Hockey East playoffs, falling to eventual Boston University in the conference finals.

UMass Lowell returns 25 players, including eight of its top 10 scorers. The defense remains unchanged, with all six defensemen and both goaltenders skating for the River Hawks again in 2009-10.

The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Men's College Hockey Poll is conducted each week in conjunction with the American Hockey Coaches Association. The poll includes input from coaches and journalists representing each of the six NCAA Division I ice hockey conferences, as well as composite votes from officers of the AHCA and USA Hockey Magazine

The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine is the fourth organization to recognize UMass Lowell's potential. The Sporting News ranked the River Hawks fourth in the nation, while College Hockey News and Inside College Hockey each picked them ninth.

I like it. It's about time my crappy University got some love.

http://www.uvm.edu/~sportspr/?Page=News&storyID=15077

2009-10 Hockey East Preseason Coaches’ Poll

First-Place Votes in Parenthesis

1. Boston University (6) - 84

2. UMass-Lowell (2) - 79

3. Boston College (2) - 76

4. Vermont - 59

4. New Hampshire - 59

6. Northeastern - 57

7. Massachusetts - 47

8. Maine - 32

9. Providence - 24

10. Merrimack - 23

http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/093009aaa.html

The UMass Lowell hockey team was selected to finish second in Hockey East in 2009-10 according to the preseason coaches poll released by the conference office on Wednesday at Media Day in the TD Garden.

The River Hawks received two first-place votes and 79 overall points following a 20-16-2 season which ended with a run to the Hockey East Championship game.

The reigning NCAA Champion, Boston University (35-6-4, 18-5-4 HE), remains in the top spot, earning six first-place votes and 84 points. Coming in behind UMass Lowell is Boston College (18-14-5, 11-11-5) who received the final two first-place votes, but finished with 76 points to land in third. Rounding out the top five are New Hampshire (20-13-5, 15-8-4) and Vermont (22-12-5, 15-8-4) in a tie for fourth with 59 points each.

http://www.umassathletics.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/093009aaa.html

BOSTON - The UMass men's hockey team was picked seventh in the Hockey East Preseason Coaches Poll as announced today at the annual Media Day held at the TD Garden. The Minutemen, who finished seventh in the Hockey East regular-season last year, return 21 letterwinners and six of their top 10 scorers from 2008-09. Fans will have a chance to see the Mass Attack in action this Saturday, Oct. 3 as the Minutemen host New Brunswick in an exhibition game at the Mullins Center Practice Rink (6 PM). Admission is free and 2009-10 schedule posters will be available.

The defending National Champion Boston University Terriers were chosen by the league's 10 head coaches to win the regular-season crown. The Terriers garnered 84 votes and six first-place tallies.

UMass-Lowell was voted in the second spot with 79 points for the second time in school history with two first place votes.

New Hampshire and Vermont were picked tied for fourth in the poll with 59 points apiece, followed closely by Northeastern with 57 points.

Following the Minutemen were Maine (32 pts), Providence (24 pts) and Merrimack (23 pts).

The Minutemen return Hockey East's active career points leader in James Marcou (79) who is tied entering the season with Boston University's Nick Bonino. Marcou finish the regular season in 2008-09 tied for the league scoring title with BU's Colin Wilson. Casey Wellman, the 2008-09 Rookie Scoring Leader, gives the Minutemen two of Hockey East's top returning scorers.

Defensively, the Mass Attack is anchored by a pair of NHL draft picks in captain Justin Braun and co-captain Martin Nolet. In goal, UMass features the return of both Paul Dainton and Dan Meyers.

The regular-season kicks off next Thursday, Oct. 8 against Rensselaer at the Mullins Center (7 PM). The following Friday, Boston University will visit the Mullins Center to kick off the Homecoming Weekend. Tickets are now on sale for all UMass home games. Fans can call 866-UMASS-TIX, go to www.TicketMaster.com for individual game tickets, or go to the new Ticket Central at www.UMassAthletics.com to order season and individual game tickets.

http://www.umassathletics.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/100109aaa.html

AMHERST, Mass. - UMass Hockey will have nine games appear on television during the 2009-10 season, including three nationally-aired games on ESPNU. The Mullins Center will play host to three television games, highlighted by the January 24 game against one of last year's Frozen Four participants, Vermont.

Over the summer, ESPNU and Comcast reached an agreement to add ESPNU to the regular cable line-up, which means that the Minutemen will be seen in over 55 million households three times this season. UMass will first appear on ESPNU January 2 with a matchup with defending national champion Boston University. Massachusetts and Northeastern will square off on January 10 at Matthews Arena before the Minutemen play host to Vermont on January 24.

UMass will also be shown on NESN three times during the season, beginning on November 28 at Quinnipiac. The Mass Attack will host two games appearing on NESN, as part of the station's Friday Night Ice Package. Boston College will visit Amherst on February 5 before Merrimack travels to the Pioneer Valley to faceoff against the Minutemen on February 20.

Massachusetts' two road games against Providence will be aired on COX Television, which is available throughout Rhode Island. UMass will play at Providence on October 30 and January 30. The Minutemen's final regular season against Maine will be aired on WABI-TV on March 6.

http://www.umassathletics.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/093009aaa.html

BOSTON - The UMass men's hockey team was picked seventh in the Hockey East Preseason Coaches Poll as announced today at the annual Media Day held at the TD Garden. The Minutemen, who finished seventh in the Hockey East regular-season last year, return 21 letterwinners and six of their top 10 scorers from 2008-09. Fans will have a chance to see the Mass Attack in action this Saturday, Oct. 3 as the Minutemen host New Brunswick in an exhibition game at the Mullins Center Practice Rink (6 PM). Admission is free and 2009-10 schedule posters will be available.

The defending National Champion Boston University Terriers were chosen by the league's 10 head coaches to win the regular-season crown. The Terriers garnered 84 votes and six first-place tallies.

UMass-Lowell was voted in the second spot with 79 points for the second time in school history with two first place votes.

New Hampshire and Vermont were picked tied for fourth in the poll with 59 points apiece, followed closely by Northeastern with 57 points.

Following the Minutemen were Maine (32 pts), Providence (24 pts) and Merrimack (23 pts).

The Minutemen return Hockey East's active career points leader in James Marcou (79) who is tied entering the season with Boston University's Nick Bonino. Marcou finish the regular season in 2008-09 tied for the league scoring title with BU's Colin Wilson. Casey Wellman, the 2008-09 Rookie Scoring Leader, gives the Minutemen two of Hockey East's top returning scorers.

Defensively, the Mass Attack is anchored by a pair of NHL draft picks in captain Justin Braun and co-captain Martin Nolet. In goal, UMass features the return of both Paul Dainton and Dan Meyers.

The regular-season kicks off next Thursday, Oct. 8 against Rensselaer at the Mullins Center (7 PM). The following Friday, Boston University will visit the Mullins Center to kick off the Homecoming Weekend. Tickets are now on sale for all UMass home games. Fans can call 866-UMASS-TIX, go to www.TicketMaster.com for individual game tickets, or go to the new Ticket Central at www.UMassAthletics.com to order season and individual game tickets.

"Mass Attack?" C'mon man that is marketing at it's worst! Not to mention free tix to the game against New Brunswick.

Dare I say that Lowell is a Marketing machine compared to the Minutemen? lol

Archived