I got banned

at JI. I heard this place is pretty cool. I don't really see it though. But anyway, what's up?

I really did get banned, for "attacking another poster with tags". But I was pretty hammered and don't remember what I wrote. Will someone check for me? Also, Jordy, I'm pretty sure I was joking.

So I guess I'll post here for a week. Hello? Is this thing on?

:pooh:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More likely "attacking the wrong person with tags".

You are most correct. I was banned there once for posting this ...." :roll: " After Fatass Sooth said " Nobody has ever been banned here for speaking their mind ". If that doesn't deserve a ":roll:" what the hell does ? :biggrin:

You are most correct. I was banned there once for posting this ...." :roll: " After Fatass Sooth said " Nobody has ever been banned here for speaking their mind ". If that doesn't deserve a ":roll:" what the hell does ? :biggrin:

Well, typing isn't really "speaking" if you want to get technical about it.

You have to post here for two years before we can be nice to you. It is in the rules.

Just realized you have been here two years.

New Rule: You have to post here for three years before we can be nice to you.

Now all we need is that douche bag Jetswin defending the reason for the ban. :roll:

To be fair, Jetswin isn't a bad guy. He let me stay over there after doing Alk's dirty work for him.

Unfortunately I was later banned for multi-usernames (damn you, brother!)...I wouldn't be here right now if Max banned people for that here.

Now all we need is that douche bag Jetswin defending the reason for the ban. :roll:

for perhaps the first time I have to disagree with you here TJ. Jetswin is no douche bag-but there ARE a lot of dickhead posters that the mods on these boards have to try and police. Let's face it bro, you have to work HARD at it to get banned at one of these sites-even over there-JN starting up circumstances excluded

for perhaps the first time I have to disagree with you here TJ. Jetswin is no douche bag-but there ARE a lot of dickhead posters that the mods on these boards have to try and police. Let's face it bro, you have to work HARD at it to get banned at one of these sites-even over there-JN starting up circumstances excluded

I get ticked big time when Jetswin comes over here defending his bannings. It's not fair to JN and especially Max.Max isn't even allowed to post over there at all let alone defend a JN banning. Max is just a great guy and lets it go. He's a much bigger man than any any of them at JI.

I get ticked big time when Jetswin comes over here defending his bannings. It's not fair to JN and especially Max.Max isn't even allowed to post over there at all let alone defend a JN banning. Max is just a great guy and lets it go. He's a much bigger man than any any of them at JI.

yea but Joe JW doesn't own JI

He doesn't defend the bannings as much as he explains them. He doesn't come over here to start anything, that's why I have no problem with him. And, through past experience, he explains things through PMs. I understand Max should be able to post there but it's not like he would anyways (don't want to put words in his mouth, but I don't think it bothers him much...).

Jetswin lets it go fine but when people ask for explanations, he supplies them.

I agree with TJ's appraisal. I have no problem with JW at all. But, if he is allowed to defend JI on this site, Max must be afforded the same courtesy.

that's why I yawned in my first response-why start it then bro?

i am with you, sofla.

these threads are just getting tiresome.

it would be nice if this place could get back to some the humor that it use to have...

really.. this place use to make me laugh out loud.

now if i chuckle once a week, i am lucky.

maybe i am just getting too old for the young humor that permeates the lounge now.

i am with you, sofla.

these threads are just getting tiresome.

it would be nice if this place could get back to some the humor that it use to have...

really.. this place use to make me laugh out loud.

now if i chuckle once a week, i am lucky.

maybe i am just getting too old for the young humor that permeates the lounge now.

How dare you.

How dare you.

maybe i was exaggerating a bit to get my point across, but rarely a LOL, and very infrequently chuckles.

sorry borgo.. just my truth.

i am sure this place continues in its present form to provide a multitude of laughs to its patrons.

but this ji v. jn stuff is just tired.

You have to post here for two years before we can be nice to you. It is in the rules.

Ive been a member since the get go, but havent posted until recently. Please Sir can you at least be cordial, if not, patronizing?

Archived