TOP 5 BEST LOOKING QB'S

Vicious89x

Plus, JiF would be a natural when it came to endorsements, Crisco and Carl's Jr would come calling immediately.

I'm more worried about him starting an army and taking over..

I've put on a little weight recently and definitely don't find Jif to be nearly as irritating as I used to, I think if the current trend continues, I may end up just like kleck and Crusher

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I think McNabb is good looking, and Quinn is gorg.

quinn1.jpg

I forgot about Matt Cassel, he's hot too in a Jake Gyllenhaal kind of way.

1233013086.66354.IMG_2457.jpg

Since you think my list is ****, who's your top 5?

Good call DLJ, Matt Cassel has that doe eyed look that makes you want to bring him home to Mom.

I've put on a little weight recently and definitely don't find Jif to be nearly as irritating as I used to, I think if the current trend continues, I may end up just like kleck and Crusher

Be careful my friend, once you get some JiF, you'll grow some man ****.

Yes I think McNabb is good looking, and Quinn is gorg.

quinn1.jpg

I forgot about Matt Cassel, he's hot too in a Jake Gyllenhaal kind of way.

1233013086.66354.IMG_2457.jpg

Since you think my list is ****, who's your top 5?

Quinn's average at best. He's not a double-take guy. Maybe it's because he tries too hard? Or the nose ;)

Numero uno on everyone's list should be the one, the only, Thomas Brady! I mean, citing anyone else is a joke. It's not even close. There's Tommy and then everyone else. ;)

Tom%20Brady%20Original%20Stetson%20Ad2.jpg

True.. Plus, we've now observed how your powers over the plump aren't restricted by gender boundaries. Guys like Crushr and kleck would certainly stuff some ballots in between stuffing their face

In fact the more i think about, the more I'm convinced you are a mutant or a hero or some ****. You may be the first of your kind w/ your super power

LOL! Its really a beautiful thing when people start to realize the powers that I contain.

I could see it now, Crush and Kleck in drag lining up to place their vote. It would be like that old Bud Light commercial with the dudes in drag trying to get into ladies night.

Plus, JiF would be a natural when it came to endorsements, Crisco and Carl's Jr would come calling immediately.

Yes. I would definitely help sell PSL's.

Also, I have Chadwick like accuracy and arm strength. And my intangibles are unquestioned. I bet you I could take the Lions from 0-16 to 10-6 division champs in 09 and put HUGE butts in the seats.

LOL! Its really a beautiful thing when people start to realize the powers that I contain.

I could see it now, Crush and Kleck in drag lining up to place their vote. It would be like that old Bud Light commercial with the dudes in drag trying to get into ladies night.

Yes. I would definitely help sell PSL's.

Also, I have Chadwick like accuracy and arm strength. And my intangibles are unquestioned. I bet you I could take the Lions from 0-16 to 10-6 division champs in 09 and put HUGE butts in the seats.

You know what I just realized? You'd be a dream come true for a team. Why? You'd put HUGE butts in the seats

Huge butts = more concessions, more concessions = more money, more money = DYNASTY.

Quinn's average at best. He's not a double-take guy. Maybe it's because he tries too hard? Or the nose ;)

Numero uno on everyone's list should be the one, the only, Thomas Brady! I mean, citing anyone else is a joke. It's not even close. There's Tommy and then everyone else. ;)

Last year I would've agreed with you. but the Mexican has him beat:

:)

mark-sanchez-hilary-rhoda-gq.jpg

photo01.jpg

Smooches.

Be careful my friend, once you get some JiF, you'll grow some man ****.

QFT.

I am, but I must continue my experiments. I'm determined to unlock the key to this mystery

No mystery, its science.

Go forward bravely. I will be sure to petition your work for a Nobel prize upon completion.

Do I get anything for being the inspiration?

You know what I just realized? You'd be a dream come true for a team. Why? You'd put HUGE butts in the seats

Huge butts = more concessions, more concessions = more money, more money = DYNASTY.

You guys are starting to see the light. There is no mystery. Its science. Like Newton or Einstein. JiF is teh amazing. Believe in him and all your aspirations will come to fruition.

Tom Brady looks like a human bobblehead.

A really gay one.

Why are so many women so attracted to h-mo's anyway?

You can't diss DLJ's list without your own. So where is it?

1. Tom Brady

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

wow.... when you read that later your going to wish you could take it back..

Nah, man, I'm good. Just stating a common held opinion according to women.

Ask any chick. Daniel Craig is ugly as hell, but they find him incredibly sexy.

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman are going to be in a play together and women are swooning. Jackman is objectively a good looking man and he'll put Craig to shame in the looks department in comparison. But women consider them comparably sexy.

That's just the way it is. Namath was in the same boat.

Nah, man, I'm good. Just stating a common held opinion according to women.

Ask any chick. Daniel Craig is ugly as hell, but they find him incredibly sexy.

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman are going to be in a play together and women are swooning. Jackman is objectively a good looking man and he'll put Craig to shame in the looks department in comparison. But women consider them comparably sexy.

That's just the way it is. Namath was in the same boat.

ahhh.. ok..

Whatever you say

ahhh.. ok..

Whatever you say

LOL

Ask you're wife, man. She'll tell you.

I'm not saying this from personal opinion. I'm relaying what has been said to me or how I observe how women react.

LOL

Ask you're wife, man. She'll tell you.

I'm not saying this from personal opinion. I'm relaying what has been said to me or how I observe how women react.

So let me get this straight, you want me to ask my wife, "do you agree that joe Namath is hot in a Daniel Craig kind of way"

Archived