TOP 5 BEST LOOKING QB'S

Vicious89x

LET'S HAVE ANOTHER TOP 5 LIST

1. CHAD PENNINGTON- HIS LONG FLOWING LOCKS AND HIS GIGANTIC MUSCLE (HIS BRAIN) GET ME ALL RILED UP

2. PHILLIP RIVERS- I ENJOY HIS TRASH TALKING, IT GIVES HIM A BAD BOY PERSONALITY

3. AARON RODGERS- SURFS UP DUDE! THIS GUY BRINGS THAT WEST COAST LAID BACK APPEAL TO THE LINE EVERY WEEK

4. BRETT FAVRE- HE LOOKS GREAT IN WRANGLERS

5. TONY ROMO- THOSE CUTE DIMPLES... THOSE DEEP EYES... THAT CUTE LITTLE SMIRK, HE DEFINITELY IS A MAN AMONGST THOSE 'BOYS.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 pages easily with the amount of homo's that post on this board.

And how on earth do you not have Sanchez on this list?

Don't ask me why but I feel when I'm being an ass I need to type in cap locks.

I DO NOT HAVE SANCHEZ ON THERE BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW GOOD HE LOOKS IN GREEN, IT MAY NOT COMPLIMENT HIS DARKER SKIN TONE.

FWIW, I was planning on starting thread for top 5 of every position until the season starts but if keeping getting mocked in threads, I will take my ball and run.

Don't let a few bad apples spoil it for ya', those would be great debates. The top 5 QB's thread had some good debate until someone insisted on bringing up Chad Pennington. Even that debate was good, although it's something that has been rehashed 7,000 times.

FWIW, I was planning on starting thread for top 5 of every position until the season starts but if keeping getting mocked in threads, I will take my ball and run.

Also- It was a good thread. I was more or less mocking the bottom 5 QB's. I<3u

1) Jason Campbell - Has the dreamy look of the ladies man older brother on UPN sitcom.

2) Jay Cutler - Makes my blood sugar rise!

3) Kurt Warner - Gruff, strong jaw, just enough gray to make him respectable and dignified without looking too old.

4) Chad Pennington - Doe eyes.

5) Mark Sanchez - Arriba!

Chad Pennington? Srsly? Him and his comb over shouldn't be anywhere near this thread.

Hottest:

1. Mark Sanchez

2. Brady Quinn

3. Tom Brady

4. Donovan McNabb

5. Open

Ugliest:

1. Jay Cutler

2. Eli Manning

3.Peyton Manning

4. Matt Hasselbeck ( he's bald--FAIL)

5. Kellen Clemens.

Chad Pennington? Srsly? Him and his comb over shouldn't be anywhere near this thread.

Hottest:

1. Mark Sanchez- HE HAZ MOLEZ

2. Brady Quinn- HE IS DREAMY, I AGREE

3. Tom Brady- HAS A KID DAMAGED GOODS

4. Donovan McNabb- GOOD CALL, I BET HE'S WELL HUNG, BUT HE'D CHOKE IN THE CLUTCH

5. Open How about Matt Ryan? All american yumminess.

Ugliest:

1. Jay Cutler

2. Eli Manning

3.Peyton Manning

5. Kellen Clemens.

Please see above.

I don't know why Chad Pennington is on your list. I am not an authority on hot guys, but be real. If Chad's eyes were any closer together he would be a cyclops.

Player_profile_Chad_Pennington.jpg

You dont' understand do you? He is a leader, a warrior who has played through injuries. He always digs down deep and his heart is so big and caring. But most of all, he has the biggest brains in the NFL. And You have to love such a smart guy.

Where the hell is Jeff Garcia?

Come'on, he is not my type. You should know better.

I don't know why Chad Pennington is on your list. I am not an authority on hot guys, but be real. If Chad's eyes were any closer together he would be a cyclops.

Player_profile_Chad_Pennington.jpg

Long Flowing Golden Locks.

~ nuff said

You dont' understand do you? He is a leader, a warrior who has played through injuries. He always digs down deep and his heart is so big and caring. But most of all, he has the biggest brains in the NFL. And You have to love such a smart guy.

Yes, I remember. He throws the most inspiring playoff INTs of any quarterback in history.

Yes, I remember. He throws the most inspiring playoff INTs of any quarterback in history.

It wasn't his fault!!! He had a hurt shoulder... and his RB was bad, and he had no receivers, and his coach wasn't smart enough. Poor Chad, I'd embrace him and tell him it's ok.

It wasn't his fault!!! He had a hurt shoulder... and his RB was bad, and he had no receivers, and his coach wasn't smart enough. Poor Chad, I'd embrace him and tell him it's ok.

He was a Rhodes Scholar runner up. He deserves it.

The real question is, if I were an NFL QB, would I make the TOP 5 hottest QB list?

IMO, yes, I would be on that list because I am HOT!!!

I'd say it would depend on how overweight women turn out at the polls. A low voter turnout in that key demographic for you could spell trouble..

I'd say it would depend on how overweight women turn out at the polls. A low voter turnout in that key demographic for you could spell trouble..

Yeah but dont you think the majority of women that watch the NFL are overweight?

I think I'm in good shape.

Hottest:

1. Mark Sanchez

2. Brady Quinn

3. Tom Brady

4. Donovan McNabb

5. Open

Ugliest:

1. Jay Cutler

2. Eli Manning

3.Peyton Manning

5. Kellen Clemens.

You think Donovan McNabb is good looking? Que? Quinn top five? Que?

Yeah but dont you think the majority of women that watch the NFL are overweight?

I think I'm in good shape.

True.. Plus, we've now observed how your powers over the plump aren't restricted by gender boundaries. Guys like Crushr and kleck would certainly stuff some ballots in between stuffing their face

In fact the more i think about, the more I'm convinced you are a mutant or a hero or some ****. You may be the first of your kind w/ your super power

True.. Plus, we've now observed how your powers over the plump aren't restricted by gender boundaries. Guys like Crushr and kleck would certainly stuff some ballots in between stuffing their face

Inf act the more i think about, the more I'm convinced you are a mutant or a hero or some ****. You may be the first of your kind w/ your super power

Plus, JiF would be a natural when it came to endorsements, Crisco and Carl's Jr would come calling immediately.

You think Donovan McNabb is good looking? Que? Quinn top five? Que?

Yes I think McNabb is good looking, and Quinn is gorg.

quinn1.jpg

I forgot about Matt Cassel, he's hot too in a Jake Gyllenhaal kind of way.

1233013086.66354.IMG_2457.jpg

Since you think my list is ****, who's your top 5?

Archived