Verlander contains BoSox, helps Tigers avert sweep

JetNation

Carl, you there?

Thor? Hello?

Seriously? I'd have to have to send out a search party for you after the Yankees lose two in a row.

You are the biggest (figuratively and literally) frontrunner I have ever seen in my life.

Seriously? I'd have to have to send out a search party for you after the Yankees lose two in a row.

You are the biggest (figuratively and literally) frontrunner I have ever seen in my life.

Time for your "Isn't it ironic" video again Thor ? :biggrin:

Hey Blackout -

How are the Yankees doing since the turn of the century?

Hey so you won 2 in 90 years and now you get to say when to start counting.

How many have they won in your life time? In your Fathers life time?

How many are not tainted by your 3 and 4 hitters juice-in it?

Not that I think you are even real, I mean a Pens, Sox, Jets fan?

I think your a program Max got free from his hosting company.

7.5 and the Rangers hold the wild card spot!

Hey so you won 2 in 90 years and now you get to say when to start counting.

How many have they won in your life time? In your Fathers life time?

How many are not tainted by your 3 and 4 hitters juice-in it?

Not that I think you are even real, I mean a Pens, Sox, Jets fan?

I think your a program Max got free from his hosting company.

7.5 and the Rangers hold the wild card spot!

2 in my lifetime. My father is a Yankees fan. And yes, I am real.

2 in my lifetime. My father is a Yankees fan. And yes, I am real.
OK, and that is at least half as many you've seen the Yankees win, no doubt.

The sox 2 while impressive for this decade, is a blip on the radar of baseball history!

I love how now that the sox finally won, (all it took was a big payroll and a few cheaters) they like to pretend only the past 9 years are significant.

It really shows how brutally beaten down they've been for almost their entire existence.:rl:

OK, and that is at least half as many you've seen the Yankees win, no doubt.

The sox 2 while impressive for this decade, is a blip on the radar of baseball history!

I love how now that the sox finally won, (all it took was a big payroll and a few cheaters) they like to pretend only the past 9 years are significant.

It really shows how brutally beaten down they've been for almost their entire existence.:rl:

How is that any different than how the Yankees have done it. Heck, they're the OGs of big payrolls and cheating.

How is that any different than how the Yankees have done it. Heck, they're the OGs of big payrolls and cheating.
Well, everybody had cheaters in this era.

You can take away those wins if you want, that leave you with 0 in the last 90 years and the Yankees with how many?

Sure the Yanks have a big payroll, they make more they should spend more, but last I checked the Yankess had more home grown players on their 25 man roster than anybody in the AL.

Not bad for a team that buys everyone, and there are no rules against spending, just so happens we did not go on a 90 year drought like the sox did.

Also the biggest juicers the Yankees had during those wins were pitchers, who play what once every 4-5 games in the playoffs?

They certainly were not the face of our franchise, like your 3 and 4 hitters playing everyday were.

How many pitchers threw 120 MPH in the steroid era, there were hitters hitting 60 and 70 HR's like it was no big thing remember?

I don't want to compare cheaters though, like I said everybody had them, at least I could say I have seen the Yankees win multiple Worldseries' that were not steroid related, good luck with that as a red sox fan.

There is nobody alive that could say that.

Well, everybody had cheaters in this era.

You can take away those wins if you want, that leave you with 0 in the last 90 years and the Yankees with how many?

Sure the Yanks have a big payroll, they make more they should spend more, but last I checked the Yankess had more home grown players on their 25 man roster than anybody in the AL.

Not bad for a team that buys everyone, and there are no rules against spending, just so happens we did not go on a 90 year drought like the sox did.

Also the biggest juicers the Yankees had during those wins were pitchers, who play what once every 4-5 games in the playoffs?

They certainly were not the face of our franchise, like your 3 and 4 hitters playing everyday were.

How many pitchers threw 120 MPH in the steroid era, there were hitters hitting 60 and 70 HR's like it was no big thing remember?

I don't want to compare cheaters though, like I said everybody had them, at least I could say I have seen the Yankees win multiple Worldseries' that were not steroid related, good luck with that as a red sox fan.

There is nobody alive that could say that.

How do you know who was juicing and who was not?

I just love these fans that feel they have to go back 90 years.

Be happy.....at least if you go back 90 years your boys are included in the conversation

My boys are 9 and 11, so I don't know what conversation you are talking about.

My team won in 1969, I was 6 years old and barely knew what baseball was. I don't hold it as some legacy that I feel a part of.

Some Yankee fans on the other hand, seem to want to tell you that they kissed Babe Ruth

Archived