JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

SMC if you have a traditional role you are a true moron.. I quoted it a while back, but you yourself called a 'suped up' character as roled. It's mindboggling how obstinate you've been with this..

That being said, I'm still not buying these dire warnings. If you were a townie, you would've chirped up by now..

ANd what's with the doomsday stuff? Isn't that guy a bad guy?

Chan for christs sake did you ever think maybe he cant reveal without doing more damage ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Final Vote Count:

SMC (10) JiF, CTM, Bleedin', EY, Klecko73isGod, Arsis, Pac, LaOut, Doggin94it, Sharrow

The day is over. SMC has been lynched. This is not a mistake. Death scene coming.

well... that's that.. I guess.. EIther SMC is a hated townie, or someone is an influential townie..

SMC if you have a traditional role you are a true moron.. I quoted it a while back, but you yourself called a 'suped up' character as roled. It's mindboggling how obstinate you've been with this..

That being said, I'm still not buying these dire warnings. If you were a townie, you would've chirped up by now..

ANd what's with the doomsday stuff? Isn't that guy a bad guy?

he is and the only guys Arsis knows of with explosion powers like Kleck suggested are bad guys like Nitro. http://marvel.com/universe/Nitro_%28Robert_Hunter%29

Final Vote Count:

SMC (10) JiF, CTM, Bleedin', EY, Klecko73isGod, Arsis, Pac, LaOut, Doggin94it, Sharrow

The day is over. SMC has been lynched. This is not a mistake. Death scene coming.

LOL

I wanted to see him squirm longer!

Chan for christs sake did you ever think maybe he cant reveal without doing more damage ?

If he has a traditional role it's doctor, cop, vig. Why couldn't he say one of those terms?

Still think he's full of it though..

maybe hes Alfred and can not reveal his role but if he ides he takes batman with him :eek: after all some superheros do have people helping them out right ?

Or maybe he is a superheros lover and the superhero kills himself if he dies? Louis Lane? That's the worst case scenario that I can think of, losing our strongest hero.

say what?

It was 11 to lynch, and he got lynched at 10.. Maybe he violated a restriction of some sort like I did as fozzie bear in doggins game, but there's also roles called hated townie (takes less votes to lynch) and influential townie (whose vote counts more the 1) ...

It was 11 to lynch, and he got lynched at 10.. Maybe he violated a restriction of some sort like I did as fozzie bear in doggins game, but there's also roles called hated townie (takes less votes to lynch) and influential townie (whose vote counts more the 1) ...

Chan PAC pulled his vote before JVOR posted the Lynch but he counted it anyway. Hpw does this relate to PAC ?

It's a bird....it's a plane...it's ...whatever the hell it is, it's falling from the sky and it ain't stopping. BOOM!

Superman75.jpg

*News feed*

Ladies and gentleman, perhaps the most famous of all superheros has fallen. Poor sap, he never saw it coming. He always meant well, but, at the end he trusted the people he loved much too much. SMC A.K.A Superman A.K.A Townie Super Doctor has died a most wretched death. Our limited sources indicate that he would have been able to save two parties each night, including himself if he so chose. Limitations and weaknesses are not known at this time.

There is an investigation being launched (not really, just flavor there) into the circumstances surrounding his death. Most unusual, it took 11 to lynch and i only see 10 names...

Night phase will end as soon as all characters with night actions submit them to me. Deadline: Thursday 10PM But please send them ASAP. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Chan PAC pulled his vote before JVOR posted the Lynch but he counted it anyway. Hpw does this relate to PAC ?

It may not if JVOR as mod decided that once a hammer vote is placed the vote is final. In the games on JN we've seen Mods who say the final vote isn't official until they post the final vote count while others have enforced the lynch as soon as the vote is placed, even if someone unvotes before the Mod declares a lynch is official.

It may not if JVOR as mod decided that once a hammer vote is placed the vote is final. In the games on JN we've seen Mods who say the final vote isn't official until they post the final vote count while others have enforced the lynch as soon as the vote is placed, even if someone unvotes before the Mod declares a lynch is official.

Yep seems to be the case :(

Especially if he could save two people a night. All he had to do was claim doc and save himself and someone else. Arsis glad Arsis can't be night killled.

If SMC didnt reveal on purpose then this is a fail of epic proportions but i highly doubt thats the case.

You cant say that until you know his restrictions.I think thecase aganist him was poor if anything

It was as strong a first day case as I've seen. If he wasn't allowed to say "I'm the doctor", then the town is superloaded, cause that's a huge restriction to put on the doctor. huge..

Oh, Doggin, just to add--how am I playing like "scum"? The premise is absurd. There are no "tells" in this game.

For the death scene you'll understand.

You are vaguely threatening dire consequences if you are lynched. That's a typical scum move, and not a townie move at all.

It was as strong a first day case as I've seen. If he wasn't allowed to say "I'm the doctor", then the town is superloaded, cause that's a huge restriction to put on the doctor. huge..

Well if you were pushing the idea everyone had a role then damn right the town is super loaded. One of the Villians obviously counts for 2 votes as well.

There's also the possibility of a secret voter, which if true, and a scum role, would suck for the town

It's a bird....it's a plane...it's ...whatever the hell it is, it's falling from the sky and it ain't stopping. BOOM!

Superman75.jpg

*News feed*

Ladies and gentleman, perhaps the most famous of all superheros has fallen. Poor sap, he never saw it coming. He always meant well, but, at the end he trusted the people he loved much too much. SMC A.K.A Superman A.K.A Townie Super Doctor has died a most wretched death. Our limited sources indicate that he would have been able to save two parties each night, including himself if he so chose. Limitations and weaknesses are not known at this time.

There is an investigation being launched (not really, just flavor there) into the circumstances surrounding his death. Most unusual, it took 11 to lynch and i only see 10 names...

Night phase will end as soon as all characters with night actions submit them to me. Deadline: Thursday 10PM But please send them ASAP. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Wow. SMC, you are seriously a jerk for not revealing. There was no need for that.

If SMC didnt reveal on purpose then this is a fail of epic proportions but i highly doubt thats the case.

As do I... which is why I unvoted. I was hoping with enough back and forth we could get something like this out of him without him having to "reveal".

Archived