***The OFFICIAL Jets vs. Eagles Discussion Thread***

InstantClassic

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will somebody please shut Greg Buttle up.

God I hate him.

the philly feed has Herman Edwards doing color commentary. Buttle sounds fantastic compared to the crap Herm is spewing.

Herm actually did the sportscenter da-na-na during the vick runs. im sure the station manager was pleased.

Really???

I actually have learned most of my football from Buttle, he really does know his stuff I think. Sometimes he gets a little quirky lol but he gets what this league is about I think...

Buttle is the worst. he makes excuses for everything. he says a lot of words but none of them with substance. he loves his voice even if it makes no sense.

he's a poor mans John Madden.. all he needs to do is throw in a few BOOMS! and he'll be a star.

ive listened to him in the post game shows for years and he pisses me off with his commentary. Its homerism at its finest. The god damn guy defended Herm Edwards and his lousy coaching and game day decisions right to the end.

Anyone else think we desperately need a better Punter, I mean, field position is going to be a HUGE part of this teams gameplan what with the rookie QB and lack of WR depth etc....but I mean Reggie Hodges used to BOOM punts and now all I see is 36 yard punts, they're disgusting!!!

Anyone else think we desperately need a better Punter, I mean, field position is going to be a HUGE part of this teams gameplan what with the rookie QB and lack of WR depth etc....but I mean Reggie Hodges used to BOOM punts and now all I see is 36 yard punts, they're disgusting!!!

i was quite unhappy with his first punt. 2nd one went 47 so thats ok. but the first one was with no pressure in an easy part of the field and he should have boomed it.

YES!!!

Archived