Pretty, pretty LandShark Stadium

JOJOTOWNSELL

http://www.page2live.com/2009/09/08/artist-romero-britto-kids-brighten-dolphins-home/

I thought this owner Ross was a tool....but the more and more i think about it, he really has the finger on the pulse of his fanbase......You see, South Florida is full of "all sizzle, no steak" type people......they dont care about winning, just having a perception of being cool and hip and being seen in the right places by the right people......there is no substance to anything down here and this plays directly into that!! World famous artist my ass!

I think the NFL in general is trying to move away from the drunks/fights/stairwell D crowd and towards a venue that caters to families and corporate tickets.

Which, as far as I'm concerned, is going away from what football stands for. The only place i like seeing a suite on a football team, is on my coach. Unless you find guys who are gonna be in suits and cheering and drinking just as loud and hard, respectively, as the same guy working the 7-3, 3-11, 11-7 jobs, than they should keep their asses in the luxury boxes.

But that's just me. Some feel differently, and that's their opinion. I always felt as football was a game meant to be animalistic, rough, dirty and without beer, copious amounts of food, the occasional scuffle and some drunk hollerin at a girl (tastefully mind you hah), than it's gonna get pretty lame. As long as things stay in line and the main focus is on the game. Which we've already begun to see.

I think the NFL in general is trying to move away from the drunks/fights/stairwell D crowd and towards a venue that caters to families and corporate tickets.

have you ever seen the salty, rednecky fisherman types that frequent Patriot home games?? These guys look like the Davy Jones crew in Pirates of the Carribean!

Which, as far as I'm concerned, is going away from what football stands for. The only place i like seeing a suite on a football team, is on my coach. Unless you find guys who are gonna be in suits and cheering and drinking just as loud and hard, respectively, as the same guy working the 7-3, 3-11, 11-7 jobs, than they should keep their asses in the luxury boxes.

But that's just me. Some feel differently, and that's their opinion. I always felt as football was a game meant to be animalistic, rough, dirty and without beer, copious amounts of food, the occasional scuffle and some drunk hollerin at a girl (tastefully mind you hah), than it's gonna get pretty lame. As long as things stay in line and the main focus is on the game. Which we've already begun to see.

I feel sports should be for kids too. Actually for kids first. That means a place where a parent can feel okay to bring their 11 year old daughter.

But thats me.

Problem is, things cross the line constantly. There's a middle ground that needs to be found. More and more fathers wont take their young kids to games anymore, and not only does that suck, but it's bad for the future of the sport.

so, in your opinion, football is for drunk, obnoxious, fatboys who can't handle their alcohol and who have to beg random girls to show them their t*ts.

Didn't Max tell you to stop being a douche or post some where else? You're visitor from another team, piss off if you have nothing to add to the board.

Archived