49-49-1

JETSorDIE

Yeah, those PSL's killed everything in this economy. Its not because the general interest isnt there or because our fans all of a sudden gave up on the team. We just have an assbag for an owner.

Blaming a lack of sell outs this year on PSLs is total bull****. PSLs don't come into effect until next year.

If you can't get fans to buy tickets to the season opener against the biggest rival, then it ain't really much of a rivalary. Its one thing not to sell out a December game when the forcast calls for a wind chill of negitive 20 and the outcome of the game is determinging if you go 4-12 or 5-11. But if you can't sell out tickets on a single game ticket basis to the opener after winning week 1, then you really aren't the committed fans you want to claim to be.

Blaming a lack of sell outs this year on PSLs is total bull****. PSLs don't come into effect until next year.

If you can't get fans to buy tickets to the season opener against the biggest rival, then it ain't really much of a rivalary. Its one thing not to sell out a December game when the forcast calls for a wind chill of negitive 20 and the outcome of the game is determinging if you go 4-12 or 5-11. But if you can't sell out tickets on a single game ticket basis to the opener after winning week 1, then you really aren't the committed fans you want to claim to be.

Wow, just Wow-

What he's saying is, long time season ticket holders backed out from buying this because they weren't buying PSL's next year.

It's not that hard to grasp, even for a drunken irish Patsie fan.

I love the irish, but not Patsie fans. Does this make sense or do you need the intrsuctional DVD?

Wow, just Wow-

What he's saying is, long time season ticket holders backed out from buying this because they weren't buying PSL's next year.

I love the irish, but not Patsie fans. Does this make sense or do you need the intrsuctional DVD?

Then they ain't fans. Not going and rooting for your team this year, b/c the price is going up next year, makes zero sense.

Only reason to give up season ticket this year over the PSLs is if you are a Giants fan who only bought the tickets to resell them and you didn't think it would be a good investment starting this year.

We also have two teams!

The Sox always sellout, while Patsie fans are just sellouts.

Two teams?

2 NFL teams

2 MLB teams

2 NBA teams

3 NHL teams

And one or two other things to do with your entertainment dollars in NYC, I'm sure.

Wow, just Wow-

Thank you!

Then they ain't fans. Not going and rooting for your team this year, b/c the price is going up next year, makes zero sense.

Only reason to give up season ticket this year over the PSLs is if you are a Giants fan who only bought the tickets to resell them and you didn't think it would be a good investment starting this year.

Are you ****ing kidding with this. You are saying they aint fans because they cant afford to go to the game. Wow, dude, just wow.

Are you ****ing kidding with this. You are saying they aint fans because they cant afford to go to the game. Wow, dude, just wow.

I am saying you ain't a fan, if you won't go to a game this year, because you can't afford the new price next year.

Forget the whole season. You have "Jet fans" who were on the waiting list. They aren't buying a single game ticket to the opener against the biggest rival?

PSLs aren't the reason to stay away this year.

Reason not to go to this game would include....

........ no point in going if you figure you are just gonna see the team lose.

or

........ would love to take my kids to see a Jets game live being tickets are available but I don't want them exposed to hoodlum behavior.

I'm not a season ticket holder, and I could be mistaken, but I thought that the first installment on the PSL's was already due and they had to make that payment to hold onto their tix for this year.

I'm not a season ticket holder, and I could be mistaken, but I thought that the first installment on the PSL's was already due and they had to make that payment to hold onto their tix for this year.

Yep. I am leaving this alone. He isnt following the concept here. I mean, its one thing to insult us and call us ****ty fans...whateva, but to insult our fandom because people cant afford to buy a ticket...seriously, just wow.

Then again, its a Pats fan so this should be expected.

I am saying you ain't a fan, if you won't go to a game this year, because you can't afford the new price next year.

Forget the whole season. You have "Jet fans" who were on the waiting list. They aren't buying a single game ticket to the opener against the biggest rival?

Reason not to go to this game would include....

........ no point in going if you figure you are just gonna see the team lose.

or

........ would love to take my kids to see a Jets game live being tickets are available but I don't want them exposed to hoodlum behavior.

P H U C K U

Do you have $150k in debt for college tuition!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. I am leaving this alone. He isnt following the concept here. I mean, its one thing to insult us and call us ****ty fans...whateva, but to insult our fandom because people cant afford to buy a ticket...seriously, just wow.

Then again, its a Pats fan so this should be expected.

And there weren't fan in NE in the 60's, 70s and 80s that would have like to go to the game and couldn't afford it?

I am following the concept perfectly. Jets fans claim suppiority because we our sellout record only goes back to Parcells and theres goes back longer.

Now you want to make excuses why it is ending.

And there weren't fan in NE in the 60's, 70s and 80s that would have like to go to the game and couldn't afford it?

I am following the concept perfectly. Jets fans claim suppiority because we our sellout record only goes back to Parcells and theres goes back longer.

Because people are losing their jobs..their houses...college costs

skyrocket..

jsut u wait and see Krafty's little empire is starting to crumble and when

mumbles and brady are gone...the house of cards go poof

So again

P H U C K U

good day sir

I'm not having this discussion with you because its going to go a route that I dont want to get involved with, but you are clearly just as ignorant as that POS you call your God in bum's clothing.

I'm not having this discussion with you because its going to go a route that I dont want to get involved with, but you are clearly just as ignorant as that POS you call your God in bum's clothing.

You shouldn't have gone there in the first place....

Yeah but this just proves that you guys have more frontrunners than true fans. We've sucked since the 70's and we always sell out.

Its you claiming that claims that sellouts are a measure of fandom, not me.

But don't make the first claim and expect that I am not going to point out that you aren't sold out.

nope.

I've had season tickets for years and I still have my tickets for this year even though I am not buying a PSL or tickets for the new stadium.

Why did so many fans give up their tickets a year early? I have no idea.

Its actually 49-47-1 in favor of the Jets, but yeah, if you want to include the two postseason wins by the Pats, its 49-49-1.

Those games count as well right? ;)

We also have two teams!

The Sox always sellout, while Patsie fans are just sellouts.

What is your argument? You have four times the population as well. Again, you should be able to sellout due to your population alone.

What's that got to do with selling out games? You guys are frontrunner's. Green Bay sells out, they are smaller market than NE.

WTF does Green Bay have to do with this? Other then being a horrible argument.

First, what else is there to do in Green Bay? Population 100K. Nothing. When Green Bay has the team on the pro and college level that Boston does then they can talk ****. Same for KC, what else is there to do on a Sunday afternoon in KC? Um...nothing.

Second, it is about population. There is a reason you have all those professional teams, your population is one of the biggest in the world. You can support it.

Those games count as well right? ;)

What is your argument? You have four times the population as well. Again, you should be able to sellout due to your population alone.

WTF does Green Bay have to do with this? Other then being a horrible argument.

First, what else is there to do in Green Bay? Population 100K. Nothing. When Green Bay has the team on the pro and college level that Boston does then they can talk ****. Same for KC, what else is there to do on a Sunday afternoon in KC? Um...nothing.

Second, it is about population. There is a reason you have all those professional teams, your population is one of the biggest in the world. You can support it.

Dude I'm not going to give you a economics lesson, but we have a higher population and a higher cost of living. More competitive job market, which means the wealth is not spread evenly. Higher ticket prices, factor in next year PSL's, and the overall ****ty economy and its a tough sell right now. All games will still be sold out.

Your population theory is basically retarded. China is enormously populated but was a very poor country for decades. There are only so many good paying jobs to go around. You post a lot of dumb **** on here so I shouldn't be surprised but if it makes you feel better I kept my PSL's.

Just go away and comeback Sunday after the loss, just give me time to get home, with the traffic, and throwing full beers at Tom Baby it should take a while to get home.

Dude I'm not going to give you a economics lesson, but we have a higher population and a higher cost of living. More competitive job market, which means the wealth is not spread evenly. Higher ticket prices, factor in next year PSL's, and the overall ****ty economy and its a tough sell right now. All games will still be sold out.

Your population theory is basically retarded. China is enormously populated but was a very poor country for decades. There are only so many good paying jobs to go around. You post a lot of dumb **** on here so I shouldn't be surprised but if it makes you feel better I kept my PSL's.

Just go away and comeback Sunday after the loss, just give me time to get home, with the traffic, and throwing full beers at Tom Baby it should take a while to get home.

:rolleyes: What are you talking about?

You have 9 professional teams in the NY metropolitan area because you draw people from the Tri-State area, PA and likely MA. You can support all those teams because of the 20 odd million people you can draw from.

Granted, your tickets are higher, although the Sox have been the highest until this year and the Patriots consistently being in the Top 5 of ticket prices they continue to sellout, but I digress.

While based on population, NY has a greater number of lower middle class to poor people, the benefit of the population is they have more upper middle class and down right rich to draw from. Factor in football is the most popular sport and fan friendly (i.e. mostly played on the weekend when most people are off). It is no surprise the Jets have a sellout streak.

Don't worry cup cake I will be here.

PPPuuuhhllleeeeeaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!

Give it a a rest. 8 years agos, the Patriots were the same woeful franchise the Jets are today. After 42 years of failure, they were on an 8 year run of sellouts that continue to this day. If you do not think that is an accomplishment, imagine going to a $hitty stadium with one way in, 20 odd miles outside of Boston.

This became a rivalry in 1997 when Par$ells defected.

This is all true, except the Jets always sold out when they were ****ty.

Archived