Changing of the Guard?

PFSIKH

I do not want to say it was, but the object in the rearview mirror is danger close.

It could very well be the end as much as it pains me to say that. The Patriots have some clear issues they need to fix. And the problems that have been afflicting the D the past 3-4 years, lack of playmakers, is now spread over to the O.

Congrats on the excellent win. While 12 months ago there appeared no heir apparent to the New England, I think the next team has arriven.

I do not want to say it was, but the object in the rearview mirror is danger close.

It could very well be the end as much as it pains me to say that. The Patriots have some clear issues they need to fix. And the problems that have been afflicting the D the past 3-4 years, lack of playmakers, is now spread over to the O.

Congrats on the excellent win. While 12 months ago there appeared no heir apparent to the New England, I think the next team has arriven.

u have class my friend

Classy post, PFSIKH, but it's way too early to declare anything. Jets have been underdogs the first two weeks of the season, where they've historically done pretty well. Next week they'll be up there in everyone's power rankings, and they'll have to demonstrate they can handle higher expectations as a team.

Not sure what to make of Brady yet, either. I was glad to get him early in his return. I'm sure there's rust. The problem the Pats have is that they're completely relying on him, anyway. 100 passes in two games? His next injury might be a rotator cuff.

Classy post, PFSIKH, but it's way too early to declare anything. Jets have been underdogs the first two weeks of the season, where they've historically done pretty well. Next week they'll be up there in everyone's power rankings, and they'll have to demonstrate they can handle higher expectations as a team.

Not sure what to make of Brady yet, either. I was glad to get him early in his return. I'm sure there's rust. The problem the Pats have is that they're completely relying on him, anyway. 100 passes in two games? His next injury might be a rotator cuff.

While I think the Patriots are still a part of the big picture in the AFC, I think the Jets are the clear team that "Got Next" in the AFC East.

I am sure Brady will play better (At least I hope so). And the Sanchize will have his rookie moments. This past offseason set the Jets in the right direction and in the not too distant future, they will be the team to beat.

Archived