Anyone else think?

RSJ

That the Jets were pumping in noise into the stadium today? I swear it was so unbelievably loud it was unreal.

I personally don't think so. My section (328) was shaking at times especially at the end. People (myself included) were losing their minds. I have lost my voice, my hands are still red, and I came home exhausted like I just played 4 quarters of football.

I haven't heard that stadium rock like that in years. I hope this is a new attitude for the fans. We were beginning to be as boring as Giant fans for awhile.

I personally don't think so. My section (328) was shaking at times especially at the end. People (myself included) were losing their minds. I have lost my voice, my hands are still red, and I came home exhausted like I just played 4 quarters of football.

I haven't heard that stadium rock like that in years. I hope this is a new attitude for the fans. We were beginning to be as boring as Giant fans for awhile.

I feel the same exact way. Even in the 4th quarter I started getting a little tired. I could count on one hand the amount of times I sat down during the game.

I feel the same exact way. Even in the 4th quarter I started getting a little tired. I could count on one hand the amount of times I sat down during the game.

It's funny, I noticed that the stadium looked empty because of all of the red seats but that was only because nobody was sitting down!!

I was there. It was definitely real. There were times where the Patriots quieted us down, but the D made us stand right back up.

I was there too and I could have sworn that there was some manufactured noise in there. The crowd was great don't get me wrong - but the guy sitting next to me said the same thing and I was wondering if anyone else thought this.

You guys that were at the game. How did the air raid sirens go? Did they help stir the crowd?

The sirens were awesome - but they didn't really get the crowd going. The crowd was on its feet going already whem the sirens started.

No.

Everyone on every Jet message board is saying the exact same thing last night and this morning and if you were at the game you saw it in everyone's faces as well. Everyone has a sore throat today, is horse, can't talk, or can barely talk, whatever. Everyone has sore hands from banging the seats as well. We got LOUD. The Jet fans are the loudest in the NFL when they want to be. Tom Brady said a couple of years ago, not yesterday, that Jet fans are the loudest in the NFL. Louder than KC, louder than Seattle, the JETS. After yesterday, we proved that.

No.

Everyone on every Jet message board is saying the exact same thing last night and this morning and if you were at the game you saw it in everyone's faces as well. Everyone has a sore throat today, is horse, can't talk, or can barely talk, whatever. Everyone has sore hands from banging the seats as well. We got LOUD. The Jet fans are the loudest in the NFL when they want to be. Tom Brady said a couple of years ago, not yesterday, that Jet fans are the loudest in the NFL. Louder than KC, louder than Seattle, the JETS. After yesterday, we proved that.

Oh I thought you could barely talk because of the BJ you gave Brady at halftime.

And I'm not saying everyone wasn't on their feet all game making noise because I know they were. My point is that is was ungodly loud in the stadium.

And I'm not saying everyone wasn't on their feet all game making noise because I know they were. My point is that is was ungodly loud in the stadium.

The stadium is loud and like I said, Brady has said in years past the Jets are the loudest fans and he has played everywhere. Yesterday, we were just louder. We have the potential to have the loudest fans, just barely do we ever see it.

Maybe since all the old dbags who tell everyone to sit down like a Giants game are gone because of PSL's, the other real fans who havn't had season tickets in years past are starting to buy up tickets to hep the other real fans make noise.

The stadium is loud and like I said, Brady has said in years past the Jets are the loudest fans and he has played everywhere. Yesterday, we were just louder. We have the potential to have the loudest fans, just barely do we ever see it.

Maybe since all the old dbags who tell everyone to sit down like a Giants game are gone because of PSL's, the other real fans who havn't had season tickets in years past are starting to buy up tickets to hep the other real fans make noise.

That is prolly 100% true.

Archived