Tom Brady is becoming a thug.

Kleckineau

A $1 million lawsuit with shots fired on the property of Brady's neighbor isn't a "little straw".

And for the record, I don't think Brady will or should be held responsible. Just saying, this isn't one of those "no big deal" incidents.

That's my point. The fact that some are here claiming he should be responsible for it.

Nobody is alleging Brady had a gun or fired a shot.

Assuming all of what the paparazzi say is accurate (keeping in mind we have not heard the guards side of the story) than trespassers have a valid claim that excess force was used raising both civil liablity and criminal liablity against those wielding a gun.

However, that doesn't raise liablity on Brady's end.

This holding Brady responsible bit is beyond stupid. It should be thrown out along with the scum bags who brought it up.

Plaintiff might survive a 12b6 motion, but I strongly doubt they can survive a motion for summary dismissal.

There is no tort of negligent infliction of emotional distress so in order for the plaintiff to prevail they are going to either have to prove:

1) B&B gave direct instruction to the security forces to use deadly force. (Hmmm....what do your really think the chances are either of them actual were involved in the security planning. More likely that was all handled by someone else.)

-or-

2) That these people were employees of B&B and not independent contractors.

It is interesting that the only damages they allege are the costs of send the paparazzi to Costa Rica and the failure to secure a photo that is an actionable invasion of privacy.

There is a tort action for intentional infliction of emotional distress-negligent infliction is a theory that sounds good in principle but to my knowledge would be thrown out in most jurisdictions

A $1 million lawsuit with shots fired on the property of Brady's neighbor isn't a "little straw".

And for the record, I don't think Brady will or should be held responsible. Just saying, this isn't one of those "no big deal" incidents.

The dollar amount doesn't make it any more credible. This is a case of 2 scum bags looking for a pay day.

For the record..

I never said Brady shot the gun. He isnt that dumb.

However, creeps with guns shooting at paparazzi is OK?

You would think a guy and gal with thier kinda cash would hire pros for security.

I'm sure they did go to a professional agency, but how are they supposed to know who this agency hires? That is somehow their fault that this agency hired some NRA rejects?

Really? So besides dabling in Philosophy you are a Lawyer as well? :rolleyes:

The only reason they brought Brady and Giselle into the lawsuit was an effort to get an out of court settlement.

Ha Ha This is just like the homeless guy who had brain surgery that Brady is pressing charges on. Guy stole a flower pot and Brady wouldnt cut him a break. Now this?

Bridgette Moynihan must be laughing at him by now.

Brady is a great QB but appears to be a creep.

Ha Ha This is just like the homeless guy who had brain surgery that Brady is pressing charges on. Guy stole a flower pot and Brady wouldnt cut him a break. Now this?

Bridgette Moynihan must be laughing at him by now.

Brady is a great QB but appears to be a creep.

The guy that stole his property? That one? :rolleyes:

The guy that stole his property? That one? :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah thats the guy. Yeah, the homeless guy that had brain surgery 1 month before stealing Bradys flower pot so he could sell it for food cause he cant work after a brain aneurysm. Yeah thats the guy Brady pressed charges on.

Yeah yeah thats the guy. Yeah, the homeless guy that had brain surgery 1 month before stealing Bradys flower pot so he could sell it for food cause he cant work after a brain aneurysm. Yeah thats the guy Brady pressed charges on.

Yeah, the poor guy couldnt haul them to the scrap yard fast enough to collect the loot. They were brand new stainless steel flower pots worth thousands of dollars that Fedex or UPS just delivered to Brady's house.

That Shister knew exactly what those pots were worth in scrap metal.

Yeah, the poor guy couldnt haul them to the scrap yard fast enough to collect the loot. They were brand new stainless steel flower pots worth thousands of dollars that Fedex or UPS just delivered to Brady's house.

That Shister knew exactly what those pots were worth in scrap metal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shy

Archived