weather for sunday???

gg

either 40 and rain or snow

I thought about the sanchez thing, I hope it's also windy and he plays great so we never have to hear about that again

he has big hands and throws a spiral with zip

absolutely no reason to think he will play poorly in bad weather

I'm worried about the crowd for sunday

bad weather usually means lots of no-shows, fans selling their tickets to fans of the road team coming in, and a lot folks sitting on their hands

I hope I'm wrong, but that is what I've seen with my own eyes at games

absolutely no reason to think he will play poorly in bad weather

Actually there's plenty of reasons. He had a difficult time holding onto the football in a light rain against the Titans. He fumbled, and a couple passes came out of his hand very poorly. It's definitely something to watch, and something I'm sure he and his coaches are well aware of.

Calling for steady rain, 40F and windy. This weather reminds me of last years Bronco's game. I have kicked around sitting this one out, we'll see.

that broncos game last year was amazingly horrid.. when i got back to my car.. i was totally soaked to the point that i wish i could have taken off all my clothes and dry home naked.. cause otherwise i wasnt getting dry. :D

it cant be that bad this sunday ( fingers crossed!)

OY!

i wonder with jerricho out .. even though we have #17.. if there is a ton of wind..will there be a bigger emphasis on leon and TJ

Actually there's plenty of reasons. He had a difficult time holding onto the football in a light rain against the Titans. He fumbled, and a couple passes came out of his hand very poorly. It's definitely something to watch, and something I'm sure he and his coaches are well aware of.

wait, it's ok for the coaches to watch the way he throws in the rain, but you didn't want them to coach him about running around and diving head first and holding the ball like a loaf of bread ?

wait, it's ok for the coaches to watch the way he throws in the rain, but you didn't want them to coach him about running around and diving head first and holding the ball like a loaf of bread ?

I never suggested that he shouldn't be instructed to put the ball away when he decides to take off with it. I just didn't want them messing with his head, causing him to overthink, and having him lose his ability to improvise as a result. That was my only concern. I like a little cowboy in my QB, but not stupidity.

If we can, we will probably try to run the ball about 65% of the time. Buffalo has one of the weakest run defenses, allowing 154 yards per game and 4.7 yards per rush. We will pound the ball as much as we can and try to limit throwing the ball in the case of bad weather...this will put Sanchez to the test, though.

Hopefully the weather is no where near as miserable as last year's Broncos game..I am not worried about Bills fans taking the seats, hell they are barely going to their own stadium. The crowd will be about 50,000 and will be loud as the alcohol tends to take the chill away

that broncos game last year was amazingly horrid.. when i got back to my car.. i was totally soaked to the point that i wish i could have taken off all my clothes and dry home naked.. cause otherwise i wasnt getting dry. :D

That might have caused a 10 car pile up just trying to leave the parking lot.

You need some good rain gear - LL Bean or something. And, to bring a change of clothes.

you were right, I was wrong

boy was I wrong

worst bad weather perfomance by a QB I can remember

Yup... it is going to suck... cold, wet...

If we win, it will feel like 80 and sunny.

If we lose, it will feel like it is, worst weather ever.

Go JETS!

BZ

it didnt rain but gosh it felt gloomy..

:mad0222::mad0222::mad0222:

Archived