The Dolfags are about to lose to the Bucs

RexRyanRules

Listen, a Jets fan made this thread. I was just responding to the loser. I didnt come here and create a thread called "ZOMG YOU CHOKED AGAIN" did I?

Gimme a break.

No, but you do come here.

No reason to give you a break on that. How many Dolphin's sites do you think I post on?

Forgive me, I enjoy the tea here :)

No need for forgiveness, it's a free country. It just amuses me.

You can come here and act like a tough guy on the web, but in reality, you're the type of person who spends his time on a rival team board, with the goal of annoying those fans... That speaks to the type of person you are.

You can come here and act like a tough guy on the web, but in reality, you're the type of person who spends his time on a rival team board, with the goal of annoying those fans... That speaks to the type of person you are.

you lawl me. you win. You're right. About everything

You're better than that. I wish you would come and post on our Dophins site FWIW.

You're better than that. I wish you would come and post on our Dophins site FWIW.

Appreciate it. But honestly, I already spend too much time on one board, two is excessive. And in all honesty, I don't see the appeal of spending time on a rival fan's board. I guess I never got off on telling people they suck, or pointing out how they were wrong for believing in their team. I do, as evidenced, take a certain joy in pointing out the psychological flaws in those that do though. ;)

Archived