The Dolfags are about to lose to the Bucs

RexRyanRules

lol, if not for the Bills, the Jets would be in last place. Sometimes I wonder how this franchise even has fans, it's even funnier that this franchise can sell out games while playing in a stadium named after and owned by another team.

If anybody is stupid enough to pay for the PSLs and tickets and all that...well, I've got some great stuff I can sell you, including a bridge I own.

i didn't say you don't take it. i said you're not goin anywhere this year either.

Ok... I'll leave at the point where it is... I barely beat the worst team in the league. BUT, this is the NFL... Any given Sunday man. I'll take the W. Not to mention, 11-5 is still a potential playoff record. Will we go 11-5? Probably not... But a man can dream can't he? :D

Well if you're going to insert your foot in your mouth, I suppose this is my opportunity to talk some smack.

Hey, Jets fans, what's the weather like down there in 3rd place?

I don't know, I guess you're going to have to tell us at the end of the year.

Both of our teams suck, get over it. I'd probably rather have the easier schedule next year.

I don't know, I guess you're going to have to tell us at the end of the year.

Both of our teams suck, get over it. I'd probably rather have the easier schedule next year.

You'd rather watch your team suck it up the rest of the year to get one or two POSSIBLY easier games than to see your team succeed? Sounds like fun.:rolleyes:

You'd rather watch your team suck it up the rest of the year to get one or two POSSIBLY easier games than to see your team succeed? Sounds like fun.:rolleyes:

Relax, I'm just busting balls. The Jets are gonna suck it up the rest of the year anyway, it doesn't matter what I root for. :)

Archived