Rex Ryan At Strike Force - LOL

New York Mick

Just did an interview on Strikeforce in Miami.

The crowd booed him relentlessly, and at end he told them we were going to beat them 2 next year. He was his usual cool self throughout.

I don't know how anybody could not like him. Honestly even if he wasn't a Jet I'd like him.

On a side note Herschel Walker is fighting tonight at age 47.

I saw this tonight and I loved it. Even my friend who's a gold pro and doesn't care about football loved him, lol. On the question about him being Herschels next opponent tho he would have too cut 75 pounds to even be allowed in the heavyweight division. My money would still be on him tho

I saw this tonight and I loved it. Even my friend who's a gold pro and doesn't care about football loved him, lol. On the question about him being Herschels next opponent tho he would have too cut 75 pounds to even be allowed in the heavyweight division. My money would still be on him tho

What the hell is a gold pro?

Rex Ryan seems like someone who would be fun to hang out with. Such the antithesis of our previous coach.

I don't see what's wrong with saying "We're going to beat you twice next year." WHY SHOULDN'T YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN EVERY GAME? it's dumb not to.

Rex Ryan seems like someone who would be fun to hang out with. Such the antithesis of our previous coach.

I don't see what's wrong with saying "We're going to beat you twice next year." WHY SHOULDN'T YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN EVERY GAME? it's dumb not to.

My friends dad is a football coach up in N. Jersey and has known Rex for some years now. His dad said he is a cool guy to hang with. Everything you see with Rex is exactly how he is. Making jokes, always positive and most certainly likes to eat and put down some beers.

I'm sure he didn't mean it. After all, he told the Dolphin fans later that night they were number one in his book :rl:

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/01/ny_jets_coach_rex_ryan_reporte.html

NY Jets coach Rex Ryan flashes obscene gesture to Miami Dolphins fans

By Manish Mehta/The Star-Ledger

January 31, 2010, 2:04PM

rex-ryan-jets-file-af1697bb99fc4e09-largejpg-6d234cae7da61669_large.jpgRex Ryan gave Miami Dolphins fans the middle finger during an event in Miami Saturday night Less than a week after the Jets magical postseason ride came to an end, their brash, tell-it-like-it-is rookie head coach is making headlines again. Rex Ryan shot a group of Miami Dolphins fans an obscene hand gesture at a Mixed Martial Arts event Saturday night in Miami, according to a report in the Miami Herald.

Here's the photo taken from a camera phone.

Ryan, whose team opened plenty of eyes with an unlikely run to the AFC Championship game, grabbed headlines all season. From his proclamation that he wouldn

Archived