Chris Johnson contract could soon become a problem

Greenranger

Yeah, I did start the thread.

You are the only person on Earth dense enough to not understand it.

Even madmike got it, for ****'s sake.

You make Corky Thatcher look like ****ing Stephen Hawking.

You obviously didn't read the post when I responded to IrishJet. I clearly stated how you were being sarcastic. However, you were a big Brees critic and then you started hoping on his nuts!

End of story. You lose, I win.

You obviously didn't read the post when I responded to IrishJet. I clearly stated how you were being sarcastic. However, you were a big Brees critic and then you started hoping on his nuts!

End of story. You lose, I win.

Really?

How about you post a link to that then, so that the world can see?

Absolutely.

Since such a thing never happened I am highly interested in you posting a link to it.

The search feature is absolutely free. Only here at JetNation!

You posted a ****ing thread about it, genius. I'm also not going to go look for your exact words. You used to be a big Brees critic, and then you changed your mind right away when you found out that he's a great QB.

You posted a ****ing thread about it, genius. I'm also not going to go look for your exact words. You used to be a big Brees critic, and then you changed your mind right away when you found out that he's a great QB.

Oh, really?

You mean the same thread that you agreed was sarcasm?

Oh, really?

You mean the same thread that you agreed was sarcasm?

Oh, really?

Have you not been reading my posts? I clearly told IJ that you were being sarcastic. I repeat, I told IJ that you were being sarcastic when you started the thread. Should I repeat it again for you? Maybe I should. I told IJ you were being sarcastic when you started the thread.

I also told IJ that long before you started the thread you used to love Chad Penington and hate Brees. You later made that thread and changed your mind on everything.

I'm done arguing with you. It's obvious to me that your IQ is pretty identical to a wet paper towel.

Goodbye, I won't be responding to your posts again.

Oh, really?

Have you not been reading my posts? I clearly told IJ that you were being sarcastic. I repeat, I told IJ that you were being sarcastic when you started the thread. Should I repeat it again for you? Maybe I should. I told IJ you were being sarcastic when you started the thread.

I also told IJ that long before you started the thread you used to love Chad Penington and hate Brees. You later made that thread and changed your mind on everything.

I'm done arguing with you. It's obvious to me that your IQ is pretty identical to a wet paper towel.

Goodbye, I won't be responding to your posts again.

Yes, I've been reading your posts. Here's what they said:

I used to hate Drew Brees. You then post a link to a sarcastic thread from three years ago which was a vehicle to make fun of madmike. When IrishJet points out that I was being sarastic, you backtrack and said that you knew it was sarcasm.

However, you press on, repeatedly saying that I used to bash Drew Brees. Therefore, I ask you to provide a link to this. You balk at this, and tell me that I "started a ****ing thread about it, genius", referring of course, to the aforementioned thread that we all previously agreed was sarcasm.

Where is this magic Drew Brees bashing thread, Ghost?

I wouldn't respond to this either if I were you. I actually would have stopped responding to this long ago, had I dug myself a grave deep enough to fit Vince Wilfork into.

I'll play. I'll see your withholding of services and raise you getting traded to Oakland.

That's fine. I don't see how a running back can justify making career decisions based on the kind of considerations that a trade to the Raiders would impact negatively. Johnson has 3-4 peak years left max, and that's not accounting for the fact that he's already basically given them license to 370 him into oblivion this season. Every team is a dog to win it all in that timeframe anyway, so why not Oakland?

That's fine. I don't see how a running back can justify making career decisions based on the kind of considerations that a trade to the Raiders would impact negatively. Johnson has 3-4 peak years left max, and that's not accounting for the fact that he's already basically given them license to 370 him into oblivion this season. Every team is a dog to win it all in that timeframe anyway, so why not Oakland?

Because in real life Al Davis bites your dick off. Don't forget to duck when Cable gets pissed.

Archived