Chris Johnson contract could soon become a problem

Greenranger

I like Chris Johnson, and I totally understand how good of a season he had last year. I also understan how he out-performed his rookie contract, but Chris Johnson needs to show us another year like he did last year for him to get paid like the dominant running backs in this league.

I like Chris Johnson, and I totally understand how good of a season he had last year. I also understan how he out-performed his rookie contract, but Chris Johnson needs to show us another year like he did last year for him to get paid like the dominant running backs in this league.

The guy ran for 2,000 yards and broke the ****ing all-time record for yards from scrimmage.

He doesn't need to "show" anything.

I don't know where Florio got his figures, but according to foxsports he made over $4 million last year.

More than most of the fans who buy the tickets who pay for his salary will make in their lifetime.....

I hate it when players whine they don't get paid enough.

If I was the best in the world at my profession and I made far less than people that are far inferior to me, I would bitch about it too.

Particularly if I had no skills whatsoever to do anything else with my life. Have you ever heard Chris Johnson talk? That guy couldn't work at Burger King.

Does he really think he's worth more than Peyton Manning? All he does is bitch and moan " ooohz I shud be da highest paid offensive player in da league, werd"

STFU Chris. Maybe go read a book and work on your piss poor vocabulary.

One ****ing season buddy. Go back to sleep.

One ****ing historically great season.

Change your avatar. Everytime I see you post, I think it's Smizzy, and then am slapped in the face by the epic disappointment of yet another Ghost post.

Change your avatar. Everytime I see you post, I think it's Smizzy, and then am slapped in the face by the epic disappointment of yet another Ghost post.

I always think that too.

Why would Johnson need to prove himself again? Guy is a ****ing running back, they can either run or they can't and Johnson is in his prime, he should be demanding this contract now while he has these skills before he breaks down, which someday he will.

If I was the best in the world at my profession and I made far less than people that are far inferior to me, I would bitch about it too.

Particularly if I had no skills whatsoever to do anything else with my life. Have you ever heard Chris Johnson talk? That guy couldn't work at Burger King.

One monster year makes him the "best" at his profession. Consistency and a track record obviously don't count in Bizarro World.

Coming from the guy who still thinks we're the SOJ? Coming from the same guy who thought Chad Pennington is better than Drew Brees? :rl::rl:

Please, go back to sleep. I think nothing of you besides how low your IQ is.

Kobe24Jets > You. :biggrin:

Coming from the guy who still thinks we're the SOJ? Coming from the same guy who thought Chad Pennington is better than Drew Brees? :rl::rl:

I probably wouldn't have been here but I'd bet a lot of money that Troll never said that.

I probably wouldn't have been here but I'd bet a lot of money that Troll never said that.

He used to think that at a point. He eventually came to his senses and then became a big Brees supporter. He even started a thread being sarcastic about how Chad Pennington is better than Drew Brees.

He's a joke.

I love the search engine.

There was a Pennington > Brees thread and it was Madmike making those claims, not Troll. What's funny though is you were in that thread criticising Drew Brees.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42334&highlight=Brees

This has absolutely nothing with who I liked between Brees or Pennington. It's abot him, not me.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44915

That's the thread I was talking about. I don't know if you were around but he was a big Chad supporter and a big Brees critic, of course he ended up switching his mind because he always wants to be different than everyone else. Same with TJ, most Jets fans loved him. He just finds ways to hate him.

Whatever, I don't care. See ya.

That's always the case for the new up and coming player at their respective position. He's that guy this year. There'll be someone new next year. Salaries just keep going up and up.. kind of crazy how much money goes into this when so many people have nothing.

You either: A. Didn't read any of the words below the the thread title OR B. Completely lack the ability to recognize sarcasm.

You either A. Didn't read my posts on this thread which I mentioned sarcasm or B. completely lack the ability of life.

So I did read the posts FYI. You should go to bed, too.

IrishJet and his pesky search feature have buried you long before I was able to. :sadface:

Good reading, though. It made me lol.

Hey, remember when you said that the Titans only beat the Jaguars because of Vince Young? The defense scored 3 touchdowns. The Titans had 24 points.

Good times, man.

Go back to sleep!

I'd skip the bitching and proceed directly to the withholding of services. There's no earthly reason for Johnson to play another snap under his current contract.

IrishJet and his pesky search feature have buried you long before I was able to. :sadface:

Good reading, though. It made me lol.

Hey, remember when you said that the Titans only beat the Jaguars because of Vince Young? The defense scored 3 touchdowns. The Titans had 24 points.

Good times, man.

Go back to sleep!

You started the thread.

F

A

I

L

!

Go back to sleep!

You started the thread.

F

A

I

L

!

Go back to sleep!

Yeah, I did start the thread.

You are the only person on Earth dense enough to not understand it.

Even madmike got it, for ****'s sake.

You make Corky Thatcher look like ****ing Stephen Hawking.

Archived